Dale Bryant Installations

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious customer

Julian, NC

#1 May 31, 2011
What are your takes on this outfit? Over priced junk or what? I had a family member with a bad experience and was wondering if this is common practice with them or luck of the draw.
this is true

United States

#2 May 31, 2011
they over charge the customers, underpay the workers, and hire any crack head or meth addict that can manage to fill out an application...don't leave them alone in your house for a second...

Once the job is over you're lucky if the workers don't return later to rob your house.

This is truth right here
ummm

United States

#3 May 31, 2011
Mr Dale Bryant is a great man....if you have any problems tell him and he will take care of you. They have been in business for years
Alan on Palawan

Makati, Philippines

#4 May 31, 2011
I dealt with them several years ago & they were fine. Their materials were of good quality & the price charged was exactly what was quoted.

Union City, TN

#5 May 31, 2011
they put in a security door for me years ago....they did a great job for a fair price..i would call them again
perv open for biz

Julian, NC

#6 May 31, 2011
Damon come out to do a estimate for me a couple of years ago for some windows and gutters and he was more worried about tryin to hit on me more than the job made me way uncomfortable. He is way older and skanky looking to me and I was engaged and he knew that. Needless to say they will never get my business!
satisfied customer

Martin, TN

#7 May 31, 2011
They've done several jobs for us. We had no complaints.
No thank you

Albemarle, NC

#8 May 31, 2011
Judging by the incompetent people he has working for him, I would not call them to fix up my dog house. Showing someone samples of quality materials while bidding the estimate, then using junk when it comes to the actual job is stealing in my book.

I guess the going thing right now is trading small jobs of installing gutters, windows, doors, etc., in exchange for drugs. It really makes you wonder what goes on within the business if that much is being represented on the outside.

Julian, NC

#9 May 31, 2011
this is true wrote:
they over charge the customers, underpay the workers, and hire any crack head or meth addict that can manage to fill out an application...don't leave them alone in your house for a second...
Once the job is over you're lucky if the workers don't return later to rob your house.
This is truth right here
amen to that! Mr dale is a great man but his offspring are really big pieces of shit! Especially his methhead, dope dealing grandson, thomas bryant! I have seen that bastard at ballgames with his kid smelling like liquor and bloodshot eyes. That's a great guy that I really want on my property working for me.... NOT HARDLY! I would be terrified that I would come home to an empty house so he could feed his habits by pawning my hard earned belongings off. You satisfied people do what you want and hire who you want but not me. Don't say you wasn't warned when you come home and there is a methhead running out your back door with your flat screen!
old hog

York, SC

#10 Jun 1, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>amen to that! Mr dale is a great man but his offspring are really big pieces of shit! Especially his methhead, dope dealing grandson, thomas bryant! I have seen that bastard at ballgames with his kid smelling like liquor and bloodshot eyes. That's a great guy that I really want on my property working for me.... NOT HARDLY! I would be terrified that I would come home to an empty house so he could feed his habits by pawning my hard earned belongings off. You satisfied people do what you want and hire who you want but not me. Don't say you wasn't warned when you come home and there is a methhead running out your back door with your flat screen!
there must be 2 of them your not talking about the one that went to OC?if so he's doing good in life and u have the wrong man.they are good people.

Albemarle, NC

#11 Jun 1, 2011
old hog wrote:
<quoted text> there must be 2 of them your not talking about the one that went to OC?if so he's doing good in life and u have the wrong man.they are good people.
big guy over 6 feet tall, around 300 pounds, 25-30 yrs old? Drives a red truck with work equipment on it a lot? I have no idea where the guy went to school and really don't care. His kid plays ball in woodland mills with mine. I have seen him messed up and smelling like a brewery with my own eyes and nobody will make me think any different! He needs to atleast wait til he gets home to partake in any substance and not be trying to deal with other peoples kids in that state of mind!! Maybe you have the wrong man!! But as far as this guy doing good in life, he really don't look to be starving or missed too many meals!
guest from UC

Union City, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2011
wow i am shocked to read all of this. I know not all of dale bryant installation workers are druggies. That is a Lie! There are 2 main guys working for Damon that are GREAT workers. Charlie and Brophie. When they came to my house they did an awesome job. They made sure I was satisfied before they left. I would trust them in my house anytime. And that Brophie guy, he is sweet and funny and put a smile on my face. I have no complaints. If I ever need anything done to my house again I will surely ask for them 2 to come back bc I know the job will get done, and get done right the first time!

Ridgely, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2011
we had windows installed and never had a problem
went out of their way to make sure everything was right and we were satisfied
but i will say they were a little pricey
but everything is expensive now days
former customer

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Used em once it was mediocre at best but not worth what I paid

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2011
guest wrote:
we had windows installed and never had a problem
went out of their way to make sure everything was right and we were satisfied
but i will say they were a little pricey
but everything is expensive now days
we had windows installed as well. They had to come back and redo something, I don't know what but we could see daylight on one side of one of the windows. It took a couple days for the repair. No extra charge (which was good) but the hassle of it is not what we wanted. But I am used to horrible luck!

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2011
guest from UC wrote:
wow i am shocked to read all of this. I know not all of dale bryant installation workers are druggies. That is a Lie! There are 2 main guys working for Damon that are GREAT workers. Charlie and Brophie. When they came to my house they did an awesome job. They made sure I was satisfied before they left. I would trust them in my house anytime. And that Brophie guy, he is sweet and funny and put a smile on my face. I have no complaints. If I ever need anything done to my house again I will surely ask for them 2 to come back bc I know the job will get done, and get done right the first time!
wow you seem to know them on a very personal basis, names, personalities and all.... almost like you may be closer to them all rather than a legit customer! Maybe you're a meth head too! You aren't fooling anybody here! I know Thomas Bryant and because of our kids and he is a piece of shit drunk dopehead! I also know he works for dale bryant installation because of the truck he drives to the ballpark for games and practices. So no the 2 you named are not the only screw up convicts (that can't get a better job) that works for their company! Go blow smoke somewhere else!
guest from uc

Union City, TN

#17 Jun 2, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>wow you seem to know them on a very personal basis, names, personalities and all.... almost like you may be closer to them all rather than a legit customer! Maybe you're a meth head too! You aren't fooling anybody here! I know Thomas Bryant and because of our kids and he is a piece of *** drunk dopehead! I also know he works for dale bryant installation because of the truck he drives to the ballpark for games and practices. So no the 2 you named are not the only screw up convicts (that can't get a better job) that works for their company! Go blow smoke somewhere else!
I didnt say anything about thomas bryant, Now did I? I said not all of the workers are druggies. Read it right! Just because one of them is messed up does not make everyone messed up. and yes I like to get to know the people working in my house. Don't you? And how do you know all of them are meth heads unless your doing it with them. Thanks for the reply though.
ICU

High Point, NC

#18 Jun 3, 2011
guest from uc wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt say anything about thomas bryant, Now did I? I said not all of the workers are druggies. Read it right! Just because one of them is messed up does not make everyone messed up. and yes I like to get to know the people working in my house. Don't you? And how do you know all of them are meth heads unless your doing it with them. Thanks for the reply though.
It is obion co. One of tn leading counties for meth lab busts, and tn is top 3 for most lab bust states. So if you have not learned what a dope head looks like, either you're blind or just plain dumb. Sorry to call you out like that, but DAMN!

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>amen to that! Mr dale is a great man but his offspring are really big pieces of shit! Especially his methhead, dope dealing grandson, thomas bryant! I have seen that bastard at ballgames with his kid smelling like liquor and bloodshot eyes. That's a great guy that I really want on my property working for me.... NOT HARDLY! I would be terrified that I would come home to an empty house so he could feed his habits by pawning my hard earned belongings off. You satisfied people do what you want and hire who you want but not me. Don't say you wasn't warned when you come home and there is a methhead running out your back door with your flat screen!
Must be why his wife and him are perfect for each other.
boss man

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jun 15, 2011
If u kno what dope head looks like wont u stop running ur mouth and instead of sittn in front of the computer making this public and go get them. Take action and less talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need to rent a house. 27 min Carl Rushing 1
Glenn Webb 1 hr Guest 3
Alexie Brown (May '10) 2 hr hahahah 29
Sammie's Cafe and Sandwich Shop, Martin and Uni... 8 hr yo yo yo 13
Anyone know Thomas Shore (Apr '10) 17 hr wtf 8
James & Dena Morris 23 hr Family 1
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) Thu who 679
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs