i like sniffing my dad's dirty underwear. is this normal?

Posted in the Union City Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
1 pissed off redneck

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

you are 1 sick little freak and you need help.lol
Andika Fahrel Pompkin

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

If you visit South Sulawesi, Indonesia..please call me: +628971585411 or +62813656865717
ummmmmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

I would do it too if I knew who my dad was, but my scummy mother slept around so much it is impossible to find out. It might be icu but who knows.
MISUNDERSTOOD

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

LMAO
ICU

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

ummmmmmm wrote:
I would do it too if I knew who my dad was, but my scummy mother slept around so much it is impossible to find out. It might be icu but who knows.
now ummmmm you know it not be me, although I do like doing my sister :)
Larry the Cable Guy

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

anonymous worried wrote:
So I have this big fetish for sniffing my dad's dirty underwear. I know it sounds really odd, but I really enjoy the smell, especially after he has been jogging. I also like to sit in the bathroom after he gets done taking a dump. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this type of fetish. My dad always farts in my face and holds me down to do it so maybe this is where the fetish started? He will literally hold me down and sit on my face and fart everytime he has to rip. It use to really bother me, but now I have really grown to love it, and the weirdest part of all is I love the really stinky ones. He also flicks boogers on me and wipes them on me all the time. Sometimes late at night when I'm in bed, I've seen dad come in my room and fart on my head, thinking I'm asleep. I haven't said anything about it because I really like it and I actually become aroused at the fact that he thinks I'm asleep. What do you all make of this?
You Goodyear Union kids should not imitate what your union deadbeat dads let management do to them
ummmmmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Im still too scummy and stupid to understand that there is no such thing as a goodyear union and that they are two different things. The only jobs ive ever had required me to say "do you want fries with that?" or "did you enjoy that sir."
Tirepimp

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

ummmmmmm wrote:
Im still too scummy and stupid to understand that there is no such thing as a goodyear union and that they are two different things. The only jobs ive ever had required me to say "do you want fries with that?" or "did you enjoy that sir."
As a sad little ummmm impersonator you and YO MOMMA are to scummy and stupid to understand anything ! But you union cockmittens that stroked Goodyear management so well did type one thing right "There is no such thing as Goodyear " And stop your lying The only jobs you've ever did not require you to say "do you want fries with that?" or "did you enjoy that sir" no the Union jobs you had required you to say " "Wow Goodyear boss I never thought a cock could be that big juicy and fat " " Yes close the close the Goodyear plant boss just dont stop pumping me in the ass while my wife watches"
ummmmmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I am ummmmmmm. The same one that only thinks about a shut down tire factory, acts like he knows how to fight, the one that runs everytime someone calls me out, the one that is from scumville I mean lake county, the one that bragged about dating a scummy sonic worker that crashed into my car, and the one that cries when someone uses my scummy name.
Tirepimp

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Ok. Ok. I take it back, I had a Job once serving burgers and fries. But I've always wanted to work at Goodyear but they wouldn't hire me because I am gay. Therefore I am angry with the union, is that what happened to you as well ummmmm?
If so maybe we can hook up.
Larry the Cable Guy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Hey tirepimp and ummmm believe it or not same thing happened to me. I mean just because I'm gay doesnt mean I'm not a hard worker right?
ICU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

I like sniffing daddy's but my granny's are way better
Ummmm isScum

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

ummmmmmm wrote:
I am ummmmmmm. The same one that only thinks about a shut down tire factory, acts like he knows how to fight, the one that runs everytime someone calls me out, the one that is from scumville I mean lake county, the one that bragged about dating a scummy sonic worker that crashed into my car, and the one that cries when someone uses my scummy name.
yep!! That be you ummmm you described yourself to a T!!
First true thing you have said since posting on Topix!!
MommaCambellUhhm mUhmmGood

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

ummmmmmm wrote:
I am ummmmmmm. The same one that only thinks about a shut down tire factory, acts like he knows how to fight,
I have been fightin a big old rash and shanker momma cambell gave me, can I use the last of yer goodyear insurance to have my shanker burned off after all danny momma cambell gave it to me ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Thats why momma Cambell is Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good
Ummmm isScum

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

MommaCambellUhhmmUhmmGood wrote:
<quoted text>I have been fightin a big old rash and shanker momma cambell gave me, can I use the last of yer goodyear insurance to have my shanker burned off after all danny momma cambell gave it to me ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good ! Thats why momma Cambell is Uhmmmm Uhmmm Good
gay ass comment just like Gay ol ummmmmm!! STUPID!!!
baby cakes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Sundai likes sneff her little dogs ass and she licks his balls she sick

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Wow I knew the Goodyearites would find something to do these days
They cybersniff panties
lololol
MommaCambellisUh mUhmGood

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Ummmm isScum wrote:
<quoted text>
gay ass comment just like Gay ol ummmmmm!! STUPID!!!
Come on an give yer ol momma cambell sum luvin , I know tha union f8cked ya harda than yer ol momma campbell ever could but I still love ya son

oh danny boy the pipes the pipes are callin
but they all hang from goodyear managements pants
give the boss one more for tha hell of it
now that goodyear has hit tha roaaaaaaadddd !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

MommaCambellisUhmUhmGood wrote:
<quoted text> Come on an give yer ol momma cambell sum luvin , I know tha union f8cked ya harda than yer ol momma campbell ever could but I still love ya son
oh danny boy the pipes the pipes are callin
but they all hang from goodyear managements pants
give the boss one more for tha hell of it
now that goodyear has hit tha roaaaaaaadddd !
well if Dany is doing the Goodyear management all i can say is thank heavens
Finally the child predator goes after people his own age
OUB12

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Don't worry about it, your simply wishing to return to where you came from. Many people want to do that because they are unhappy with where they are now.I would suggest you act on your wish and climb back into your dad's ass.
anonymous worried wrote:
So I have this big fetish for sniffing my dad's dirty underwear. I know it sounds really odd, but I really enjoy the smell, especially after he has been jogging. I also like to sit in the bathroom after he gets done taking a dump. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this type of fetish. My dad always farts in my face and holds me down to do it so maybe this is where the fetish started? He will literally hold me down and sit on my face and fart everytime he has to rip. It use to really bother me, but now I have really grown to love it, and the weirdest part of all is I love the really stinky ones. He also flicks boogers on me and wipes them on me all the time. Sometimes late at night when I'm in bed, I've seen dad come in my room and fart on my head, thinking I'm asleep. I haven't said anything about it because I really like it and I actually become aroused at the fact that he thinks I'm asleep. What do you all make of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min -badboy- 145,404
foof stamp fraud 53 min Guest 14
Kubota mowers stolen 1 hr curious 2 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,304
Rulers grocery 2 hr jimbob 4
who are some hot older men in west tenn. 3 hr ChopperBlades 26
Chris Cummings of UCPD (Mar '11) 3 hr Im not that easy 61

Search the Union City Forum:
•••
•••
Union City Dating

more search filters

less search filters