scaredstraightt

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I have heard joseph king is back in town because he is running from the law near ft. Wayne which is where he moved to. Being someone who is not safe whenever he is near i was wondering if anyone has any info. Where he stays? What he is driving or whp he is running with? Id hate to have to leave town because of him but will if i must for my own safety.i just want to know where not to go and whp else to try to avoid. Thank you.
scaredstraightt

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Who* sorry about the typing mistakes.
better run

Hubbard, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2012
scaredstraightt wrote:
I have heard joseph king is back in town because he is running from the law near ft. Wayne which is where he moved to. Being someone who is not safe whenever he is near i was wondering if anyone has any info. Where he stays? What he is driving or whp he is running with? Id hate to have to leave town because of him but will if i must for my own safety.i just want to know where not to go and whp else to try to avoid. Thank you.
last i heard he was staying with some justin guy somewhere behind save a lot i heard he has a warrant in union city ohio
joe king

Greenville, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2013
lol really ? this cracks me up !!! get a life and lay the f*c* off me
joe king

Greenville, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2013
lol get a life
duh

Columbia City, IN

#6 Jan 6, 2013
joe king wrote:
lol get a life
whats up joe you snitchin bitch
idiots

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Well if it isnt mr. Meth head joe king,shouldnt u be out cookin or robbing someone then snitchin to get urself out of it,u punkass white trash bitch.
joe his self

Greenville, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2013
lol gotta love haters
Revenge

Hubbard, OH

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Your gonna love this hater you truck burnin lil theiving b!tch!
soon to be ex wife

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Joe cant help it. Just leave him alone.breaks my heart.
soon to be ex wife

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Deep down,joe is a good person. Most people just hasnt seen that side of him,but i have,its there somewhere.
duho

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2013
One sheisty ass mother fucker.hes a methed out piece of shit so is his disgusting old methed out bitch plus they r snitches along with Robert Harris
geewillikers

United States

#16 Mar 11, 2013
He is such a pathhetic waste of space,sucking the life out of unsuspecting women who have anything he can use them for and moving on to the next once hes used them up. At least this time he has someone just like him. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Day 2 hr Ibelieveurwrong 15
winchester schools Tue nelson 372
copys Tue DLW 9
Open Carrying Firearms (Feb '13) Mon itty bit 9
union city police officers harrassing people Mon KDUBLovinthe2nd 13
Purple Truck Mon SteveKWeld42 2
jason norton (Mar '13) Sun abc 56

Union City Jobs

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE