Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10634 May 4, 2012
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which law enforcement agency do you work for Ronald?
Not LEAP, we can guess.

LEAP = "law enforcement against prohibition". Those are real honest cops, veteran of the war on drugs, and particularly well placed and well informed for and about the absolute nonsense of prohibition.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#10635 May 4, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
It is well known that mind rotting pot [nonsense snipped]Ronald
Ronald, you are a victim of having spend 12 years at the Government run public schools. You need to get out more, you have been spending too much time around invertibrates.
¡ADM!

Los Angeles, CA

#10636 May 4, 2012
Legailize It wrote:
America is full of hipocrits... U legalize cigaretes and alchol probably the two number one killers in the U.S but you say marijuana is illegal. When the hell have you ever heard of a person dying of lung cancer or getting in an accident caused my Mary Jane...I havent .. have you ? I smoke weed on a daily basis and it helps me greatly .. I suffer from depression and it makes me feel better. Should I pop the crazy ass pills such as Zoloft or Prozack that are for prescription with there side effects and be addicted to pills? Hell no id rather go home and pick a bud off a plant that god put here for u and me and set fire to it cuz even god spoke through a burning bush . I also think if we legalized it would boost are weak ass economy right now ,create more jobs and lower the crime rate But this damn country is run by idiotic hipocrits Shit bring back bill clinton . whats wrong with getting your dick sucked and smoking some treeelol are econonmy was chilling then . Any body that talks shit FUCK your Couch ...
I agree with u 100%! I would very much prefer to smoke sum buds for my chronic pain n ulcerative colitis, n H pylori with mj rather than pop disgusting horrible narcotics pain that at one point helped me de with pain!!! But didn't help me while I was dreadfully sick wanting to die cuz of withdrawals! One of the biggest reaso s why the government won't fully legalize is because once people realize the miracles of this plant...imagine if there were no longer opiates for pain or antidepressants, A LOT of money would b lost! They don't give a shit about the people! All they care about is MONEY! The ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
¡ADM!

Los Angeles, CA

#10637 May 4, 2012
a normal guy wrote:
<quoted text>awww poor baby, u poor poor abused citizen!. maybe if u werent breaking federal law u wouldnt have been harrassed, as u say. dont forget its against the law federally. also maybe if u werent such a loser and dependent on drugs (mj is a drug in case u forgot) then u wouldnt have been noticed by the cops. i have only sympathy for victims of crimes and actual abused people and for those that have cancer and such. ill bet ur a typical able-bodied individual who lives on easy street with his dope money wasting his life away like a typicall dead beat bum who thinks the world owes him something. well guess what dumbass, get a real job and stop being lazy and ignorant and for all u like him do something meaningful like serve ur country and help someone in need.
wow ur kinda harsh on ur words for not knowing the guy...how r u so sure he's just a shitty ass lowlife? I'm not defending him or taking sides but, r the insults really necessary?
jjz

Los Angeles, CA

#10638 May 4, 2012
Cheech and Chong.
a normal guy

San Jose, CA

#10639 May 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="¡ADM!"]<quo ted text>
wow ur kinda harsh on ur words for not knowing the guy...how r u so sure he's just a shitty ass lowlife? I'm not defending him or taking sides but, r the insults really necessary?[/QUOTE]
yea understand your point, and yes at times insults are necessary. however i didnt say he was a shitty ass low life...and if you just mentioned it then you must think he is, right? i just reasonably assume, and i base my stereotypes off of facts and/or experience. the fact is that ut is federally a crime, and lets not forget that the cops only "harrass" those who are committing, or about to commit, ANY violation of the law which includes state, federal, and local violations.
¡ADM!

Los Angeles, CA

#10640 May 4, 2012
a normal guy wrote:
[QUOTE who="¡ADM!"]<q uoted text>
wow ur kinda harsh on ur words for not knowing the guy...how r u so sure he's just a shitty ass lowlife? I'm not defending him or taking sides but, r the insults really necessary? "

yea understand your point, and yes at times insults are necessary. however i didnt say he was a shitty ass low life...and if you just mentioned it then you must think he is, right? i just reasonably assume, and i base my stereotypes off of facts and/or experience. the fact is that ut is federally a crime, and lets not forget that the cops only "harrass" those who are committing, or about to commit, ANY violation of the law which includes state, federal, and local violations.
yup totally understand ya as well....n NO that's not wut I think of him just because I said that!! Lol smh...n idk bout that last bit, because not all cops go by the rule book...
Smoke that

California City, CA

#10641 May 5, 2012
Obama and Holder are giving military weapons to the mexican drug cartel to use on Americans. Already these guns have made their way into our country and have killed border agents. Obama is helping the mexican drug cartel launder billions of dollars. He will not stop it! Click on BORDERLAND BEAT MEXICO to see last nights dead mexicans next to our border. It didn't even make the news. Obama needs the mexican vote, and this could really hurt him, so our news will not show it. Yet they show how five people died in a car explosion in the middle east, big deal! Read on Borderland Beat Mexico what Calderon said about the United States invading Mexico. It is inevitable. Mexico is a threat now to the United States with the drug cartels killing so many people. Obama is a threat also, turning his head to the violence so close to home. Janet Napalatano said Americans are the real threat and will be treated as so until neutralized. She keeps saying our borders have never been safer. They keep putting the blame on Americans buying drugs. It's the mexicans and blacks who are buying all the drugs and fuelling the drug war and it's Obama taking advantage of it.
Stinko De Mayo

California City, CA

#10642 May 5, 2012
"TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT!!****$$$$ and freedom of speech. Click on BORDERLAND BEAT MEXICO to see how mexicans partied early last night. And it never even made our news, because it would make Obama look bad courting illegal aliens for their vote.
Theresa SAN JOSE CA

San Jose, CA

#10643 May 5, 2012
Really your just an idiot.! Go find a test for tweakers first, that can detect meth and crack.

It's people like you, worrying about the dumbest things, that creates chaos.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10644 May 5, 2012
Theresa SAN JOSE CA wrote:
Really your just an idiot.! Go find a test for tweakers first, that can detect meth and crack.
It's people like you, worrying about the dumbest things, that creates chaos.
Thats right, you tell-um Theresa. Say listen, would you be interested in putting your legs in someones hands and live a little??????????We could go to Morgan Hill and walk around the lake back in the hills, maybe go look at some deer OR SOMETHIN. Hey what about Fishermans Warf in Frisco? We could go to Moro Bay. Lets do that then, camping at Moro Bay it is.
kim

Windsor, Canada

#10647 May 6, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on 2?
RE: decriminalize so no police record
kim

Windsor, Canada

#10648 May 6, 2012
Decrimialize so no police record. Just a fine like drinking other than residence. No fine or small fine under an 0z. Government would be happy to rake in money, not ruin someone's life. Decrimialize Good luck Cali
Toria

Barstow, CA

#10649 May 6, 2012
Toria is driving to Mexico City, Mexico?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10650 May 6, 2012
Potheads who work the illegal "medicinal Marijuana" scam are also quite adept at working the expensive taxpayer funded "disability" scam.

Zonked out "disabled" potheads should be examined by competent Government medical personnel. If they prove to be in "need" of mind rotting pot, they should be placed in Government medical facilities. There, they should be closely monitored and observed by Government medical personnel until they overcome both their "need" for pot, and their mental or physical "disability".

Ronald
letthelocalsbe

Ewa Beach, HI

#10651 May 6, 2012
cool
William Bolton

Norcross, GA

#10652 May 7, 2012
Liz Arndt wrote:
Historically, prohibition against anything has been ineffective.
You are so correct. It only serves to polarize the community and create a group that thinks of themselves as not included.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10653 May 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Potheads who work the illegal "medicinal Marijuana" scam are also quite adept at working the expensive taxpayer funded "disability" scam.
Zonked out "disabled" potheads should be examined by competent Government medical personnel. If they prove to be in "need" of mind rotting pot, they should be placed in Government medical facilities. There, they should be closely monitored and observed by Government medical personnel until they overcome both their "need" for pot, and their mental or physical "disability".
Ronald
I think ILLEGAL ALIENS Thats ILLEGAL should be shot. What do you think about that. Thats ILLEGAL ALIEN...ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL means against the LAW! Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said he WILL NOT ENFORCE the LAW when it comes to ILLEGAL, Thats ILLEGAL ALIENS, What do you think about that? Its Ok to break the law, but it's not ok to smoke a joint. Well how do you like that. Im out of work because Obama gave my job to an illegal alien. Thats against the LAW! Illegal means against the law. Pot is legal, get over it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10654 May 7, 2012
Raydot wrote:
<quoted text>I think ILLEGAL ALIENS Thats ILLEGAL should be shot. What do you think about that. Thats ILLEGAL ALIEN...ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL means against the LAW! Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said he WILL NOT ENFORCE the LAW when it comes to ILLEGAL, Thats ILLEGAL ALIENS, What do you think about that? Its Ok to break the law, but it's not ok to smoke a joint. Well how do you like that. Im out of work because Obama gave my job to an illegal alien. Thats against the LAW! Illegal means against the law. Pot is legal, get over it.
Raydot.

Actually, ever since our Republican friends used hard earned taxpayer money to invade our Southern States, and to subjugate the inhabitants therein, individual States have not enjoyed the privilege of determining qualifications for citizenship of those residing within the boundaries of those several States.

The NAFTA Treaty was approved by the Senate for the purpose of conquering Mexico, and to do so without the need to employ military force to accomplish that object. To the extent that The NAFTA Treaty trumps State rights, one cannot argue that citizens of Mexican States who are within the jurisdiction of The United States are "illegal".

Ronald
Judge Judy

Villa Park, IL

#10655 May 7, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
Vote Yes Please,!? for it is a God Given Plant that helps so many sick people that depend on it to live a good life !! We cannot let them down they need the right vote .It should be legal in all states .The drug dealers will be the only ones that will lose . Vote Yes <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Leandro: Wanted suspect hits police officer... (May '14) Dec 14 none ya biz 2
Ring flushed by kid returned to California family Nov 20 wichita-rick 5
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Nov '14 Tom 42
Dena & James morris Oct '14 Family 1
Union City: Pro-Measure KK group raises $560,00... Oct '14 Dennis David 1
Prop KK Save the Hills Sep '14 Alan 1
Theater chain sued over lack of captioning (Dec '10) Aug '14 Lena Lefarge 3

Union City News Video

Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE