Wanna know

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Read in the Jonesboro sun where someone is wanting to put in one on hwy 463. Who is it and where? Anyone know?
citizen

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Jul 16, 2010
won't happen. churches and the good citizens would fight it. i for one would. trumann has enough problems without that.
WoW

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
the paper said the mayor feels that a sex shop would make trumanns drug problem worse. that's not exactly the problem I was thinking it would cause...
Haley

Arlington, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2010
Omg! NO! Then you'll see all the trumann sluts running around in langurie or however you spell it thinking they can wear them as regular cloths! I for one see how big a problem it would cause & unless their prices' where under 10$ none of them shanks could buy it!
Guest

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2010
Haley wrote:
Omg! NO! Then you'll see all the trumann sluts running around in langurie or however you spell it thinking they can wear them as regular cloths! I for one see how big a problem it would cause & unless their prices' where under 10$ none of them shanks could buy it!
John 8:7

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
mee

Bono, AR

#6 Jul 17, 2010
i would rather we have a sex problem then a drug problem. at least sex is legal.....
I Know

Paragould, AR

#7 Jul 17, 2010
You people do not need a sex shop!!! Besides none and i repeat none of you could afford it anyways you people are looked down upon in this area you are a nasty town...YUK.
wtf

Manila, AR

#8 Jul 17, 2010
I Know wrote:
You people do not need a sex shop!!! Besides none and i repeat none of you could afford it anyways you people are looked down upon in this area you are a nasty town...YUK.
yeah, Paragould, meth manufacture capital of the state of Arkansas. Great post on your part.
eye for eye

State University, AR

#9 Jul 18, 2010
funny how people from paragould think they're better than everyone else
Hmmm

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Sex. Yummy
Whatever

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2010
A sex shop is not going to make trumann have a drug problem if u want to do drugs your going to do them regardless! So that's a croc of bull...
nuts

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Jul 19, 2010
you people need to pull your heads out of your asses. The real problem with this area is not the whores and drug-heads (they are everywhere) its all the religious nuts out there trying to control everything... you have to have your grubby hands on everything, Walmart can't server alcohol despite all the gas stations that do, not to mention the liquor stores... and now you want to say no to a sex shop just because you don't agree. Don't get me wrong, i do think it should be kept away from schools and any kid places, but other than that i don't see a thing wrong with having one here. With or without a sex shop the whores will be here. GET OVER IT....
haaa

Salem, AR

#13 Jul 19, 2010
nuts wrote:
you people need to pull your heads out of your asses. The real problem with this area is not the whores and drug-heads (they are everywhere) its all the religious nuts out there trying to control everything... you have to have your grubby hands on everything, Walmart can't server alcohol despite all the gas stations that do, not to mention the liquor stores... and now you want to say no to a sex shop just because you don't agree. Don't get me wrong, i do think it should be kept away from schools and any kid places, but other than that i don't see a thing wrong with having one here. With or without a sex shop the whores will be here. GET OVER IT....
What's wrong? did you tear your vibrator up and don't want to drive to jonesboro for a new one?
nutbucket

Osceola, AR

#14 Jul 19, 2010
nuts wrote:
you people need to pull your heads out of your asses. The real problem with this area is not the whores and drug-heads (they are everywhere) its all the religious nuts out there trying to control everything... you have to have your grubby hands on everything, Walmart can't server alcohol despite all the gas stations that do, not to mention the liquor stores... and now you want to say no to a sex shop just because you don't agree. Don't get me wrong, i do think it should be kept away from schools and any kid places, but other than that i don't see a thing wrong with having one here. With or without a sex shop the whores will be here. GET OVER IT....
Great point! Why can't the Walmart here sell beer and liquor? Is it outside the city limits or something? There has to be a catch, and I know Mickey's liquor license is up for grabs surely, hmmmm. As far as the sex shop goes, I'm all for it, it would bring revenue into Trumann,nobody buys their toys where they live, lol, we are already the cheap liquor source for Jonesboro, so why not the toys too? If Craighead county ever goes wet Trumann will disappear!
wtf

El Segundo, CA

#15 Jul 20, 2010
walmart sells this stuff already (sex Toys). They are mild products, but they have a few.
wonder

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jul 20, 2010
just thinking how many people that are against this have a few toys at there house
Trumann Truth

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2010
The same ones that show up at the Mississipi casinos at approximately 1:00 PM on Sundays (in other words, as soon as they get outta church).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miracle League 1 hr What 7
New lawyer appointed in Jerry Lard appeal case 6 hr fckU 4
Whats the best song ever made? (Oct '08) 12 hr ZEDA 81
KFC/Taco Bell workers in trumann 13 hr i know 19
Cedar street 14 hr Johnson 2
Police on Ozark 16 hr Lol 2
word association game (Oct '12) Thu Lebola 61

Freeze Watch for Poinsett County was issued at October 31 at 3:06AM CDT

Trumann Dating
Find my Match

Trumann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumann News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumann

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]