Who thinks Toney should be in Jail

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hambone

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Everyone knows that if the average John doe stoled evidence from a police station they would be locked up serving time. How is it that he can just resign and call it a day. That's not fair and we as citizens should do something about it
Hey

Trumann, AR

#2 Feb 27, 2012
He is being charged, give them a chance to get it all done. More heads are about to roll, 3 for sure.
huh

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Hey. What did u mean by ur last comment?
imaginethat

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 27, 2012
its not over till the fat Lady sings.
Hey

Trumann, AR

#5 Feb 27, 2012
More to come.. Alot more!
What

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Who are the other 3? If you know, then tell us.
hard up

Arlington, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Bout time. All of em need to take lie det tsts evn the new ones
imaginethat

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 27, 2012
now you can guess who the fat Lady is!! just put your unwanted pills in the mail Box.
Hey

Trumann, AR

#9 Feb 27, 2012
Alot of you will be very surprised when the rest goes down. Not namimng names now.
Hey

Trumann, AR

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Pardon me, * naming*.

Trumann, AR

#11 Feb 27, 2012
i think he should be lock up.like thay do everyone else dont you?
Hey

Trumann, AR

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Yes I agree 100%.
hard up

Arlington, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2012
How u kno so much?
Help

Cherokee Village, AR

#14 Feb 27, 2012
Did I think that our Chief did wrong, Yes! Do I think he needs to be locked up in Jail, No. Addiction is an illness and most families have it in their families and you will do anything and not be thinking to get pills. I'm not an addict but I have had friends a the factory where I worked who were and saw many come and go. Good people with problems. I wished Tony had not got into evidence and gotten help first. It is hard to admit you have a problem. If you look at KAIT, You will see it was pain meds and depression meds. Also, in every city, in every state, this goes on. Where he made the mistake was getting into the evidence locker. I'm tired of hearing about "Trumann". It is everywhere and I don't know him all that well, Still my prayers go out to him and his wife and children. He lost his job over making a mistake. Just wished he had gotten help. If there are others then they will face the same. I still think we should rally around our TPD and our Town and make it through this.
missing

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Feb 27, 2012
Did I think that our Chief did wrong, Yes! Do I think he needs to be locked up in Jail, No. Addiction is an illness and most families have it in their families and you will do anything and not be thinking to get pills. I'm not an addict but I have had friends a the factory where I worked who were and saw many come and go. Good people with problems. I wished Tony had not got into evidence and gotten help first. It is hard to admit you have a problem. If you look at KAIT, You will see it was pain meds and depression meds. Also, in every city, in every state, this goes on. Where he made the mistake was getting into the evidence locker. I'm tired of hearing about "Trumann". It is everywhere and I don't know him all that well, Still my prayers go out to him and his wife and children. He lost his job over making a mistake. Just wished he had gotten help. If there are others then they will face the same. I still think we should rally around our TPD and our Town and make it through this.

WHAT? The chief is exempt from the law in your mind? Every addict in the world doesn't want to be one! I agree that addiction is an illness, but when you are appointed to UPHOLD the law then that's what you need to do! He is no different than anybody else, an addict is an addict! I remember having a conversation with him at the health fair at the elementary school a couple of years ago about the dangers of the synthetic marijuana that was the rave at that time. I am now wondering if he was stoned at the moment! He WAS a sworn officer of the law, he knew that stealing was wrong, taking drugs that aren't prescribed to him was wrong, etc. He doesn't need to be defended, he needs help, and I'm hoping he gets it. Stop being a part of the problem by defending him, and be a part of the solution by YOU, YOURSELF, holding him accountable for his actions!
JUST SAYIN

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Feb 27, 2012
Lock that ba**erd up just like u would anyone else that would steel something. Just glad thay cought the THEAF!!!!
One of us

Blytheville, AR

#17 Feb 27, 2012
I just wonder was he thrown up against a cop car with the cuffs on him and took to the tpd or was he treated like a human being? Either way Citizens of Trumann should try to make sure he pays just like everyone else does in this town. its funny because if one of us stole evidence or anything for that matter we would have been arrested booked then seen the judge then sent to county jail... well.... probably the other way around because in this town you are guilty until you prove your innocent and if you dont have the money to do that your just screwed!
guess

Marked Tree, AR

#18 Feb 27, 2012
What wrote:
Who are the other 3? If you know, then tell us.
one of the officers wifes is running her mouth on face book, but, he is not innocent time will tell.
who has a mouth

Blytheville, AR

#19 Feb 27, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text>one of the officers wifes is running her mouth on face book, but, he is not innocent time will tell.
one of out city counicl Kevin Baxter is running his mouth, he need to sut the he** up,, your time is coming,,
police kid

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Feb 27, 2012
other officers failed their drug test are eric wilbanks, stephanie hendrix/ wilbanks. kevin holt. known for a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOST HUSKIES! Please help find them 15 min Kelsey8862 3
New restaurant coming to Trumann 18 min jbl 2
What's being built by WalMart? 1 hr GUEST 5
Too late Mayor 1 hr johnny c 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Quest 29,893
KFC/Taco Bell workers in trumann 12 hr pissed customer 17
looking for her 16 hr I know 13
Trumann Dating

more search filters

less search filters