Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13734 Aug 9, 2012
guest wrote:
Hey which president refused to indict Black Panthers, who blocked a Philly voting station. Which president sat before Jermiah Wright, who called the white race the devil race, for 15 years as he spewed racial hate? Obama. Again that pesky history rears it's head.
Now we have been through this. That was no illegal because Eric Holder said it wasn't. Just like an Arab Muslim who emailed Al Queda for advice then killed 13 Americans is not terrorism. Barney's stupid inbred ass is incapable of noticing cold hard facts. His King in in charge and he is a loyal subject. If he was instructed to self mutilate Barney would slice off all 2 inches of his "manhood". He dosen't deal in facts or proof. It is total and complete idol worship. The Government provides Barney's EVERY need, he sleeps in and plays on the internet all day. He would never question his God.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13735 Aug 9, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we have been through this. That was no illegal because Eric Holder said it wasn't. Just like an Arab Muslim who emailed Al Queda for advice then killed 13 Americans is not terrorism. Barney's stupid inbred ass is incapable of noticing cold hard facts. His King in in charge and he is a loyal subject. If he was instructed to self mutilate Barney would slice off all 2 inches of his "manhood". He dosen't deal in facts or proof. It is total and complete idol worship. The Government provides Barney's EVERY need, he sleeps in and plays on the internet all day. He would never question his God.
LMAO, you show me a post where I said that was not "terrorism".

Show me your "cold hard facts".

Location hidden

#13736 Aug 9, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Chrysler, and Boeing. GM and Chrysler had to get bailouts. Boeing wanted to move a plant to South Carolina solely because their plant in Seattle was a heavy union plant and the workers would strike anytime there was a contract negotiation thus temporarily shutting down the plant, which had outstanding orders from customers that were waiting costing boeing potential profits. If the unions were so great for boeing financially, boeing would not have looked to put a plant in a right to work state. Not officially businesses but has to be run like one are: public schools, usps, and public works in large cities. The schools and usps are in trouble and the public works of large cities are causing the cities to go broke and are holding them hostage with the threat of striking and costing the city to lose business because of the excessive taxes that need to be paid to have a public works union. I am not saying that the concept of unions are bad. Today's unions are driven by greed and that greed ultimately comes to the detriment of the tax payers.
Just released today;

EXTENDED MASS LAYOFFS -- SECOND QUARTER 2012

Employers in the private nonfarm sector initiated 1,476 mass layoff events in the
second quarter of 2012 that resulted in the separation of 262,848 workers from
their jobs for at least 31 days, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported
today. Over the year, total extended mass layoff events and associated worker
separations were down from 1,810 and 317,546, respectively.(See table A.) In 2012,
total events reached their lowest second quarter level since 2007, while
manufacturing sector events declined to their lowest level for any quarter in
program history (with data available back to 1995). The completion of seasonal
work accounted for 44 percent of the total extended mass layoff events during the
quarter. Second quarter 2012 layoff data are preliminary and are subject to revision.
(See the Technical Note.)

Industry Distribution of Extended Layoffs

Over the year ending in the second quarter of 2012, the number of private nonfarm
extended mass layoff events declined in 15 of the 18 major industry sectors, with
the largest decreases occurring in accommodation and food services and in
manufacturing. Total manufacturing events declined over-the-year from 263 to 180,
their lowest level for any quarter in program history. Sixteen of the 21 manufacturing
subsectors experienced over-the-year decreases in the number of layoff events.(See
table 1.)

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/mslo.nr0.htm
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13737 Aug 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you show me a post where I said that was not "terrorism".
Show me your "cold hard facts".
Wow! if they ever make back peddling an Olympic sport, you'll do us proud.
No One Cares It Allright

Jonesboro, AR

#13738 Aug 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is is funny, no, not your post, the part where you say
"had an original idea, so that leaves you out"
Then repeats the same thing he just read about Jerry Springer.
Now that is funny'
Not all facts can be original, doesn't change the truth, just isn't original. If that is funny, it doesn't take anything to keep you entertained.
No One Cares It Allright

Jonesboro, AR

#13739 Aug 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to question the use of the word "BLOCKED".
Be careful playing that race card around here, people might think you went liberal on them.
You have to question a seven letter word, you could google it or ask one of the neighbor's kids. You are constantly cutting and pasting definitions, maybe if you just looked up the word "block" and remember that "blocked " is basically the same , just the past tense. I hope that I have been helpful.
Super Troll

United States

#13740 Aug 9, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Chrysler, and Boeing. GM and Chrysler had to get bailouts. Boeing wanted to move a plant to South Carolina solely because their plant in Seattle was a heavy union plant and the workers would strike anytime there was a contract negotiation thus temporarily shutting down the plant, which had outstanding orders from customers that were waiting costing boeing potential profits. If the unions were so great for boeing financially, boeing would not have looked to put a plant in a right to work state. Not officially businesses but has to be run like one are: public schools, usps, and public works in large cities. The schools and usps are in trouble and the public works of large cities are causing the cities to go broke and are holding them hostage with the threat of striking and costing the city to lose business because of the excessive taxes that need to be paid to have a public works union. I am not saying that the concept of unions are bad. Today's unions are driven by greed and that greed ultimately comes to the detriment of the tax payers.
Those companies got as big as they are using union labor. Why not give them some credit for that too
urapunk

Mountain Home, AR

#13741 Aug 9, 2012
No One Cares It Allright wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to question a seven letter word, you could google it or ask one of the neighbor's kids. You are constantly cutting and pasting definitions, maybe if you just looked up the word "block" and remember that "blocked " is basically the same , just the past tense. I hope that I have been helpful.
Look again, I said "the use of". It is obvious, when I question
the use of the word, Iknew the meaning.
Think before you speak son.

Let me put it this way, do I believe two black men stood outside a polling place in a majority African-American neighborhood in northern Philadelphia. one with a night stick. Yes I do.One of those two men is Jerry Jackson, who had a poll-watching certificate back in 2008.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

"Charles Mirarchi of the City of Philadelphia confirmed to TPMMuckraker on Tuesday that Jackson holds a poll-watching certificate for 2010. The Philadelphia Republican Party was not yet aware of Jackson’s presence at the polling location when contacted by TPMMuckraker".

The man who appears to be Jackson was not holding a weapon today, and there are no reports thus far that he was doing anything illegal. Shabazz, who was carrying the nightstick in 2008, did not appear to be with Jackson at the polling location. The injunction bans Shabazz from coming within 100 feet of a polling location with a weapon.

LONG STORY SHORT: I do not believe, one person was keep from voting.
urapunk

Mountain Home, AR

#13742 Aug 9, 2012
Super Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Those companies got as big as they are using union labor. Why not give them some credit for that too
That is easy, they did it despite the crooks, thugs, and over paid workers, that call themselves a Labor Union.

Sorry, Super Troll, I was having a Neo-Con moment.
urapunk

Mountain Home, AR

#13743 Aug 9, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! if they ever make back peddling an Olympic sport, you'll do us proud.
SHOW ME,,,,,,,,,, just where oh where, are your long lost "cold hard facts" ??????????

Uranus

Jonesboro, AR

#13744 Aug 9, 2012
urapunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again, I said "the use of". It is obvious, when I question
the use of the word, Iknew the meaning.
Think before you speak son.
Let me put it this way, do I believe two black men stood outside a polling place in a majority African-American neighborhood in northern Philadelphia. one with a night stick. Yes I do.One of those two men is Jerry Jackson, who had a poll-watching certificate back in 2008.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
"Charles Mirarchi of the City of Philadelphia confirmed to TPMMuckraker on Tuesday that Jackson holds a poll-watching certificate for 2010. The Philadelphia Republican Party was not yet aware of Jackson’s presence at the polling location when contacted by TPMMuckraker".
The man who appears to be Jackson was not holding a weapon today, and there are no reports thus far that he was doing anything illegal. Shabazz, who was carrying the nightstick in 2008, did not appear to be with Jackson at the polling location. The injunction bans Shabazz from coming within 100 feet of a polling location with a weapon.
LONG STORY SHORT: I do not believe, one person was keep from voting.
So in your little world intimidation is okay? You gt worse every day mental midget. I don't think you know the meaning of half the words you cut and paste but then,byou know you don't so I guess that makes you smarter thn me in Barneyland.

Location hidden

#13746 Aug 9, 2012
Uranus wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your little world intimidation is okay? You gt worse every day mental midget. I don't think you know the meaning of half the words you cut and paste but then,byou know you don't so I guess that makes you smarter thn me in Barneyland.

Even conservatives say this is garbage.

Abigail Thernstrom, a commission member and a senior fellow at the conservative Manhattan Institute, called it "small potatoes" and said conservatives should pursue more important issues against the Obama administration. The case, she pointed out, invokes a narrow and rarely used provision of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, which has been used successfully to prosecute only three times since its passage.

"If you want to criticize [Attorney General] Eric Holder, there are lots of grounds on which to criticize him," she said. "Why waste your breath on this one?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13747 Aug 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just released today;
EXTENDED MASS LAYOFFS -- SECOND QUARTER 2012
Employers in the private nonfarm sector initiated 1,476 mass layoff events in the
second quarter of 2012 that resulted in the separation of 262,848 workers from
their jobs for at least 31 days, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported
today. Over the year, total extended mass layoff events and associated worker
separations were down from 1,810 and 317,546, respectively.(See table A.) In 2012,
total events reached their lowest second quarter level since 2007, while
manufacturing sector events declined to their lowest level for any quarter in
program history (with data available back to 1995). The completion of seasonal
work accounted for 44 percent of the total extended mass layoff events during the
quarter. Second quarter 2012 layoff data are preliminary and are subject to revision.
(See the Technical Note.)
Industry Distribution of Extended Layoffs
Over the year ending in the second quarter of 2012, the number of private nonfarm
extended mass layoff events declined in 15 of the 18 major industry sectors, with
the largest decreases occurring in accommodation and food services and in
manufacturing. Total manufacturing events declined over-the-year from 263 to 180,
their lowest level for any quarter in program history. Sixteen of the 21 manufacturing
subsectors experienced over-the-year decreases in the number of layoff events.(See
table 1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/mslo.nr0.htm
Yes, that is what private sector job creators do to save their company when we have a president like Obama who loves to tax the crap out of those who he thinks is making too much. They lay workers off. Was the 262,848 part of the jobs Obama created....Oh wait, those were jobs lost under this administration. If he created so many jobs how could that happen? Weird. The sectors I listed weren't even mentioned. Why? The rest of that is just greek to me. How do you have a layoff event anyway? Do you have to rent something like the Verizon Arena to have a layoff event or can it be someplace like a cookout in someones back yard? That would be cool. I want to have a layoff event.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13748 Aug 9, 2012
Uranus wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I don't know the meaning of half of what Barney copies and pastes. That dang common sense keeps getting in the way of my understanding the liberal way.

Jonesboro, AR

#13749 Aug 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Even conservatives say this is garbage.
Abigail Thernstrom, a commission member and a senior fellow at the conservative Manhattan Institute, called it "small potatoes" and said conservatives should pursue more important issues against the Obama administration. The case, she pointed out, invokes a narrow and rarely used provision of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, which has been used successfully to prosecute only three times since its passage.
"If you want to criticize [Attorney General] Eric Holder, there are lots of grounds on which to criticize him," she said. "Why waste your breath on this one?"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
I thought you were "urapuke" or something, I wish you would figure yourself out. You brought it up, now find some of those cases that thug Holder should be criticized about and we will know you are a true patriot and you just might have credibility just in case you are ever allowed to leave Barneyland.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13750 Aug 9, 2012
Super Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said unions were bad. Unions are good if used as they were intended. What they have grown into is a political machine used to punish successful corporations. They cripple companies by demanding unreasonable benefits for the union employees to the point that it is impossible to keep prices middle America pays for goods and services provided by the company.

Jonesboro, AR

#13751 Aug 9, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said unions were bad. Unions are good if used as they were intended. What they have grown into is a political machine used to punish successful corporations. They cripple companies by demanding unreasonable benefits for the union employees to the point that it is impossible to keep prices middle America pays for goods and services provided by the company.
Unions made Mississippi county steel industry possible. The unions would not give the steel industry any room when they were losing tons of money, the plants shut down and several years later new companies moved to Arkansas, the companies and the employees are making money. I love them unions, so does china, Mexico, Japan, etc. etc.

Jonesboro, AR

#13752 Aug 9, 2012
Lulabye and goodnight

How do we get to Barneyland
Let me show you the way
You must escape reality
It helps if you are gay
You must lose your sense of decency
Do anything for gain
Rob the rich, lie to the poor
And do it without a brain
You must always tow the liberal line
Tell the country to go to hell
After four long years of hope and change
This has be ome a hard sell
It is nice to be in Barneyland
The dark side of the moon
You just need to be a liberal
Synonymous to a loon
haiku for you

United States

#13753 Aug 9, 2012
Guest you are the loon
Homophobic as always
conservative clown

Jonesboro, AR

#13754 Aug 10, 2012
haiku for you wrote:
Guest you are the loon
Homophobic as always
conservative clown
Now the liberals are using Japanese poetry to express their feelings, if you had to go foreign, you should usese a limerick .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrie trego 19 min Class of 98 3
Lauren turpin bf? 24 min She 7
Mother charged in infant overdose (Jun '09) 53 min when 14
Theft of stuff from cars 1 hr citizen 2
brice qualls 3 hr guest 1
airevac this morning 3 hr guest 11
Trego 8 hr T town 2
Trumann Dating
Find my Match

Trumann People Search