The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a phrase that will cheese you off:
Obama wins Re-election 2012!!!
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
first real yellowdawgshi

Springfield, MO

#54179 May 29, 2012
Obama is a failure.He is a punk!Done.obama is a loser punk!Obama has loser followers.Obama is an inept scum!
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54180 May 29, 2012
Wake up America!

&fe ature=related
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54181 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
So... Norton you watch Jack Van Impe??? Enough Said!
After all Norton, People like you that live in glass houses, shouldn't throw rocks...how's that Rapture thing going? Ha!
CHEERS!
Yes, I do watch Jack Van Impe. You should tune in....you might learn something about what's happening in the world today. I don't throw rocks......just give my opinions as I see them. Still waitin' on the Rapture! Who knows....it could be today. Better think about it! Scoffer! Ha!

CHEERS!
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54182 May 29, 2012
Farrakhan Laments:‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’

The day before Memorial Day, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan lamented that Mexico had lost territory to America due to the Mexican-American War and disparaged American military action around the globe.

The poorly-timed rant took place in San Diego in front of a partially Hispanic audience. The oft controversial minister began by disparaging “White Mexicans” of Spanish decent before announcing that “Africans were in that part of the World [Mexico] maybe before [Mexicans] got there.” The minister lamented that illegal Mexicans are called “aliens” and declared that Americans “ought to be praising the Mexicans because we living on land that was once theirs.”

Farrakhan went on to declare that he was “sad that Mexico lost California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado” after the Mexican-American War “trickery.” This led to the minister generalizing about the American people as “a people that make war and blame the person they makin’ war on and then take your land.”

However, The minister sounded overjoyed that minority births outnumber white births in America, according to recent US Census reports. Given the news, Farrakhan noted that white people will soon “be the minority in their own country that they took from the native people.” He also projected that minorities will soon “become governor of every state.”

Watch the astonishing Remarks Below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-lam...
first real yellowdawgshi

Springfield, MO

#54183 May 29, 2012
Barak Hussein Obama has failed and should be impeached and arrested for being sooooo stupid!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#54188 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Here's a phrase that will cheese you off:
Obama wins Re-election 2012!!!
Cheese this off ! Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#54189 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn dude you need to get a f*cking life. I figured I would have to go back to last weekends posts to see what kind of dumba*s reply you made to me and there it is 2 days ago you are still mentioning my name albeit a stupidf*ck form of it that shows your age and i.q. are both in the teens. I can see why people call you an obsessed jerkoff now. One small exchange between us and a week later you are still talking about me. I must have really pissed you off for you to be so upset. Im proly not telling you anything you havent heard a million times before but you need to get some serious f*cking help.
Coming from you Stinxx Mangina, that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Threats pending

#54190 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn dude you need to get a f*cking life. I figured I would have to go back to last weekends posts to see what kind of dumba*s reply you made to me and there it is 2 days ago you are still mentioning my name albeit a stupidf*ck form of it that shows your age and i.q. are both in the teens. I can see why people call you an obsessed jerkoff now. One small exchange between us and a week later you are still talking about me. I must have really pissed you off for you to be so upset. Im proly not telling you anything you havent heard a million times before but you need to get some serious f*cking help.
I can see why people are calling you just a random jerkoff.

The thing is Stinxx Mangina, no matter what you say, it has no impact, since it is coming from a brain dead, moron motherf#<k#r.

You keep trying my psychotic little bag of ass fat. Maybe you will be relevant to someone someday.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54191 May 29, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
Wake up America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PgbCtHV2cA8XX&feature=rel ated
SHUT UP Fake Vet!!!!

Bada-BAIN!

Threats pending

#54192 May 29, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How about: Make him go away?
Dawg you been holding down the fort pretty well. I see you have all these neocons and their pecker tracks crawling out of the woodwork to trash you, but as far as debate and discussion they got nothing.

Look at all the swamp gas that was posted since your last post. These finger butts can only post vulgar insults or conspiracy theories. Half of them appear to be the same person.

PATHETIC LOSERS!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54193 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Cheese this off ! Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Scared Conservative

Threats pending

#54194 May 29, 2012
I know you are going to come back with something Stinxx Mangina. Why don't you try to plug the crack in the Liberty Belle. That seems like the best use of the talents of someone like you.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54195 May 29, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
Farrakhan Laments:‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’
The day before Memorial Day, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan lamented that Mexico had lost territory to America due to the Mexican-American War and disparaged American military action around the globe.
The poorly-timed rant took place in San Diego in front of a partially Hispanic audience. The oft controversial minister began by disparaging “White Mexicans” of Spanish decent before announcing that “Africans were in that part of the World [Mexico] maybe before [Mexicans] got there.” The minister lamented that illegal Mexicans are called “aliens” and declared that Americans “ought to be praising the Mexicans because we living on land that was once theirs.”
Farrakhan went on to declare that he was “sad that Mexico lost California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado” after the Mexican-American War “trickery.” This led to the minister generalizing about the American people as “a people that make war and blame the person they makin’ war on and then take your land.”
However, The minister sounded overjoyed that minority births outnumber white births in America, according to recent US Census reports. Given the news, Farrakhan noted that white people will soon “be the minority in their own country that they took from the native people.” He also projected that minorities will soon “become governor of every state.”
Watch the astonishing Remarks Below:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-lam...
the 2012 decision Mexico or Kenya

Bada-BAIN
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54196 May 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do watch Jack Van Impe. You should tune in....you might learn something about what's happening in the world today. I don't throw rocks......just give my opinions as I see them. Still waitin' on the Rapture! Who knows....it could be today. Better think about it! Scoffer! Ha!
CHEERS!
Norton The only thing you're proving... is the LAW OF GRAVITY!!!!

Your fat stupid ass isn't going anywhere ...UNFORTUNATELY
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54197 May 29, 2012
Todays NEWS

Donald Trump: Shooting himself in the foot. While it's in Romney's mouth.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54198 May 29, 2012
Donald Trump Can't Be Controlled, Causes Major Headache For Mitt Romney

Mittwitt is reaping what he sowed with Trump. Hahahahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54199 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Norton The only thing you're proving... is the LAW OF GRAVITY!!!!
Your fat stupid ass isn't going anywhere ...UNFORTUNATELY
Whateveeeeeeeeeeeeeer! Think what you want!

CHEERS!

Threats pending

#54201 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always make 2 replies to 1 post when it makes no impact? How many replies do you make when it does have an impact? Clearly it did make an impact. You are what I call a lifer meaning you spend your whole life on this website trolling hundreds proly thousands of forums just looking to argue with people because you have nothing else to do youre a mental case. Are you on house arrest or do you just suffer from chronic laziness and ignorance?
You are what I call a DUMB ASS!!! I am still laughing from your previous shit. Now this. It is too much!!!

Threats pending

#54202 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always make 2 replies to 1 post when it makes no impact? How many replies do you make when it does have an impact? Clearly it did make an impact. You are what I call a lifer meaning you spend your whole life on this website trolling hundreds proly thousands of forums just looking to argue with people because you have nothing else to do youre a mental case. Are you on house arrest or do you just suffer from chronic laziness and ignorance?
Isn't it strange how you sound just like the Liberty Belle. Stinxx Mangina and the Liberty Belle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 30 min Militarized Cops ... 2,027
Incompetent Candidates 56 min Hooterville 35
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr billybob 251
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
favorites Mon sweet lips 19
teachers, board members of Troy R3 (Jan '13) Aug 31 Backward Community 29
Is the price of Troy's Walmart on Saturday afte... Aug 31 Cuttleworm 11
•••

Flood Warning for Lincoln County was issued at September 02 at 7:23AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs