Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

BrainDead Liberals wrote:
Homeland Security Releases List of Keywords That Cheese Them Off
Let me just get this out of the way right now.
China gangs burn pork on Amtrak while San Diego SWAT busts ice pirates at Target.
Everybody say hello to the nice agents at Homeland Security who are watching us now that I’ve used at least 11 of the keywords they look for on the Internet.
It took a Freedom of Information Act request and a lawsuit by the Electronic Privacy Information Center to get it, but Homeland Security has released its supposedly complete list of words that set off bells in the top secret caves of the DHS.
Among the obvious ones like Al Qaeda, terrorism and nuclear are some oddities like agriculture, incident, smart, Metro, snow and social media.
The keywords are included in the DHS’s Analyst’s Desktop Binder, which also instructs analysts to hunt down media reports that reflect poorly on the department.
It doesn’t include the keyword list used by Obama’s gang of plumbers who troll the Net for negative stories, or the NSA, which represents a whole different set of eyes that are watching you.
I suspect the list released by DHS may be incomplete, however, given Janet Napolitano’s known contempt of conservative groups and the lack of conservative buzz words on the list. It was shortly after Obama entered office that Napolitano’s DHS issued a report lumping the Tea Party and other conservative groups with the KKK, Nazis and al Qaeda.
The release of the list just proves what conservatives have said and liberals denied for years: Big Brother is here, and he is watching.
MORE:
http://godfatherpolitics.com/5390/homeland-se...
Here's a phrase that will cheese you off:

Obama wins Re-election 2012!!!
Ralph

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Uncommon Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when you result to name calling you admit intellectual bankruptcy and lost in a debate?
I would not drink and post.
We can all see where we are headed. Anyone defending the current path is just another messenger of the "anti-Christ" . He will not change his path, BUT, we will continue to fight and we will eventually overcome.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Latest poll this morning showed Mitt ahead 5 points !

YAY !
BrainDead Liberals

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
first real yellowdawgshi

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a failure.He is a punk!Done.obama is a loser punk!Obama has loser followers.Obama is an inept scum!
BrainDead Liberals

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Wake up America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So... Norton you watch Jack Van Impe??? Enough Said!
After all Norton, People like you that live in glass houses, shouldn't throw rocks...how's that Rapture thing going? Ha!
CHEERS!
Yes, I do watch Jack Van Impe. You should tune in....you might learn something about what's happening in the world today. I don't throw rocks......just give my opinions as I see them. Still waitin' on the Rapture! Who knows....it could be today. Better think about it! Scoffer! Ha!

CHEERS!
BrainDead Liberals

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Farrakhan Laments:‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’

The day before Memorial Day, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan lamented that Mexico had lost territory to America due to the Mexican-American War and disparaged American military action around the globe.

The poorly-timed rant took place in San Diego in front of a partially Hispanic audience. The oft controversial minister began by disparaging “White Mexicans” of Spanish decent before announcing that “Africans were in that part of the World [Mexico] maybe before [Mexicans] got there.” The minister lamented that illegal Mexicans are called “aliens” and declared that Americans “ought to be praising the Mexicans because we living on land that was once theirs.”

Farrakhan went on to declare that he was “sad that Mexico lost California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado” after the Mexican-American War “trickery.” This led to the minister generalizing about the American people as “a people that make war and blame the person they makin’ war on and then take your land.”

However, The minister sounded overjoyed that minority births outnumber white births in America, according to recent US Census reports. Given the news, Farrakhan noted that white people will soon “be the minority in their own country that they took from the native people.” He also projected that minorities will soon “become governor of every state.”

Watch the astonishing Remarks Below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-lam...
first real yellowdawgshi

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Barak Hussein Obama has failed and should be impeached and arrested for being sooooo stupid!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cheese this off ! Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn dude you need to get a f*cking life. I figured I would have to go back to last weekends posts to see what kind of dumba*s reply you made to me and there it is 2 days ago you are still mentioning my name albeit a stupidf*ck form of it that shows your age and i.q. are both in the teens. I can see why people call you an obsessed jerkoff now. One small exchange between us and a week later you are still talking about me. I must have really pissed you off for you to be so upset. Im proly not telling you anything you havent heard a million times before but you need to get some serious f*cking help.
Coming from you Stinxx Mangina, that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn dude you need to get a f*cking life. I figured I would have to go back to last weekends posts to see what kind of dumba*s reply you made to me and there it is 2 days ago you are still mentioning my name albeit a stupidf*ck form of it that shows your age and i.q. are both in the teens. I can see why people call you an obsessed jerkoff now. One small exchange between us and a week later you are still talking about me. I must have really pissed you off for you to be so upset. Im proly not telling you anything you havent heard a million times before but you need to get some serious f*cking help.
I can see why people are calling you just a random jerkoff.

The thing is Stinxx Mangina, no matter what you say, it has no impact, since it is coming from a brain dead, moron motherf#<k#r.

You keep trying my psychotic little bag of ass fat. Maybe you will be relevant to someone someday.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

SHUT UP Fake Vet!!!!

Bada-BAIN!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How about: Make him go away?
Dawg you been holding down the fort pretty well. I see you have all these neocons and their pecker tracks crawling out of the woodwork to trash you, but as far as debate and discussion they got nothing.

Look at all the swamp gas that was posted since your last post. These finger butts can only post vulgar insults or conspiracy theories. Half of them appear to be the same person.

PATHETIC LOSERS!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cheese this off ! Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Scared Conservative

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I know you are going to come back with something Stinxx Mangina. Why don't you try to plug the crack in the Liberty Belle. That seems like the best use of the talents of someone like you.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Farrakhan Laments:‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’
The day before Memorial Day, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan lamented that Mexico had lost territory to America due to the Mexican-American War and disparaged American military action around the globe.
The poorly-timed rant took place in San Diego in front of a partially Hispanic audience. The oft controversial minister began by disparaging “White Mexicans” of Spanish decent before announcing that “Africans were in that part of the World [Mexico] maybe before [Mexicans] got there.” The minister lamented that illegal Mexicans are called “aliens” and declared that Americans “ought to be praising the Mexicans because we living on land that was once theirs.”
Farrakhan went on to declare that he was “sad that Mexico lost California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado” after the Mexican-American War “trickery.” This led to the minister generalizing about the American people as “a people that make war and blame the person they makin’ war on and then take your land.”
However, The minister sounded overjoyed that minority births outnumber white births in America, according to recent US Census reports. Given the news, Farrakhan noted that white people will soon “be the minority in their own country that they took from the native people.” He also projected that minorities will soon “become governor of every state.”
Watch the astonishing Remarks Below:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-lam...
the 2012 decision Mexico or Kenya

Bada-BAIN
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do watch Jack Van Impe. You should tune in....you might learn something about what's happening in the world today. I don't throw rocks......just give my opinions as I see them. Still waitin' on the Rapture! Who knows....it could be today. Better think about it! Scoffer! Ha!
CHEERS!
Norton The only thing you're proving... is the LAW OF GRAVITY!!!!

Your fat stupid ass isn't going anywhere ...UNFORTUNATELY
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Todays NEWS

Donald Trump: Shooting himself in the foot. While it's in Romney's mouth.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Donald Trump Can't Be Controlled, Causes Major Headache For Mitt Romney

Mittwitt is reaping what he sowed with Trump. Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Troy Forum right now

Search the Troy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln County Ambulance tax increase (Oct '12) 49 min Me Y 151
allsberry for judge 1 hr Judge Judy 4
Lincoln County Commission 5 hr Same old stuff 85
Review: Lucky Puppy Custom Cuts (Aug '11) 9 hr mike 47
Auditor's Letter Stands 19 hr cool thought 18
water delivery (Jun '11) Sun UNHAPPY 23
invaders clubhouse (Jul '13) Sun ominous777 87
•••
•••