United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Kinda funny how people say we should stop watering our grass and plants, but little do they know the alderman has a brand new pool which he was the one who wanted troy new pool, yet he went and got a new pool fench, driveway, truck. But has he spent money on the new pool. No he filled his. But yet he is the one who fill his new HUGE pool up. Now I think we need a new alderman come check his new pool out in the legends.
Kids

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

this is why you should just say no to drugs:
nowthatscrazy wrote:
Kinda funny how people say we should stop watering our grass and plants, but little do they know the alderman has a brand new pool which he was the one who wanted troy new pool, yet he went and got a new pool fench, driveway, truck. But has he spent money on the new pool. No he filled his. But yet he is the one who fill his new HUGE pool up. Now I think we need a new alderman come check his new pool out in the legends.
nowthatscrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Lol no drugs here, stupid auto correct on my phone.
Dick Beninya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

nowthatscrazy wrote:
Why is it anyones business who gets a pool? Especially an in ground pool is good for property values. His house he can invest in it how he chooses, right? Troy City encourages home improvements, as I said good for property values & will not hold home improvements as long as done per city requirements. It's nice to have a pool in your back yard to relax & enjoy. Are you 100% sure city water was used or if was tricked in? Some people aren't happy unless they're whining about something because of their own pathetic unhappy lives & need to spew negativity to get satisfaction. You're down so why not try to bring someone else down. Gerard is a good man & cares about his community &there a friend.
Effin H Two Oh

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

We have water on this planet. Lots off it so eff off.
Not So

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Dick Beninya wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it anyones business who gets a pool? Especially an in ground pool is good for property values.
No so. Putting in a pool will not get you any return on your investment when selling a home. It's actually a negative to your property values. Ask any realtor.
Truthhurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Troy alderman using troy water to fill his pool, even though for the last month we have signs at the subdivision saying "conserve". Lol well, when we run out, I know who I will be calling!....the person with the nice big pool, while the rest of us get a bath tub of a city pool.
Bah wah

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Truthhurts wrote:
Troy alderman using troy water to fill his pool, even though for the last month we have signs at the subdivision saying "conserve". Lol well, when we run out, I know who I will be calling!....the person with the nice big pool, while the rest of us get a bath tub of a city pool.
What a Whiner.....jealous huh?
Please Explain

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Who cares if he filled his pool and what is a sortage?
Not So

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Truthhurts wrote:
If you're unhappy with the city pool, put one in yourself, just like the alderman did. It's so obvious you're just jealous.
Just Shoot Me

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

If Gerald wants a pool, let him have it. Big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Search the Troy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Same 6,874
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,299
Cottle for sheriff 7 hr Examples 11
Faria trial 13 hr Touchdown 255
dead beat dad list (Feb '11) 14 hr bullshyt 164
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 18 hr who cares 18,912
Faria, LinCo politicians, residents, general st... 21 hr Public Perception 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••