water sortage

Posted in the Troy Forum

nowthatscrazy

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Kinda funny how people say we should stop watering our grass and plants, but little do they know the alderman has a brand new pool which he was the one who wanted troy new pool, yet he went and got a new pool fench, driveway, truck. But has he spent money on the new pool. No he filled his. But yet he is the one who fill his new HUGE pool up. Now I think we need a new alderman come check his new pool out in the legends.
Kids

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Aug 3, 2012
this is why you should just say no to drugs:
nowthatscrazy wrote:
Kinda funny how people say we should stop watering our grass and plants, but little do they know the alderman has a brand new pool which he was the one who wanted troy new pool, yet he went and got a new pool fench, driveway, truck. But has he spent money on the new pool. No he filled his. But yet he is the one who fill his new HUGE pool up. Now I think we need a new alderman come check his new pool out in the legends.
nowthatscrazy

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Lol no drugs here, stupid auto correct on my phone.
Dick Beninya

Kansas City, MO

#5 Aug 4, 2012
nowthatscrazy wrote:
Kinda funny how people say we should stop watering our grass and plants, but little do they know the alderman has a brand new pool which he was the one who wanted troy new pool, yet he went and got a new pool fench, driveway, truck. But has he spent money on the new pool. No he filled his. But yet he is the one who fill his new HUGE pool up. Now I think we need a new alderman come check his new pool out in the legends.
Why is it anyones business who gets a pool? Especially an in ground pool is good for property values. His house he can invest in it how he chooses, right? Troy City encourages home improvements, as I said good for property values & will not hold home improvements as long as done per city requirements. It's nice to have a pool in your back yard to relax & enjoy. Are you 100% sure city water was used or if was tricked in? Some people aren't happy unless they're whining about something because of their own pathetic unhappy lives & need to spew negativity to get satisfaction. You're down so why not try to bring someone else down. Gerard is a good man & cares about his community &there a friend.
Effin H Two Oh

Saint Peters, MO

#7 Aug 4, 2012
We have water on this planet. Lots off it so eff off.
Not So

Barnesville, OH

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Dick Beninya wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it anyones business who gets a pool? Especially an in ground pool is good for property values.
No so. Putting in a pool will not get you any return on your investment when selling a home. It's actually a negative to your property values. Ask any realtor.
Truthhurts

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Troy alderman using troy water to fill his pool, even though for the last month we have signs at the subdivision saying "conserve". Lol well, when we run out, I know who I will be calling!....the person with the nice big pool, while the rest of us get a bath tub of a city pool.
Bah wah

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Truthhurts wrote:
Troy alderman using troy water to fill his pool, even though for the last month we have signs at the subdivision saying "conserve". Lol well, when we run out, I know who I will be calling!....the person with the nice big pool, while the rest of us get a bath tub of a city pool.
What a Whiner.....jealous huh?
Please Explain

Troy, MO

#12 Aug 5, 2012
Who cares if he filled his pool and what is a sortage?
Not So

Barnesville, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Truthhurts wrote:
Troy alderman using troy water to fill his pool, even though for the last month we have signs at the subdivision saying "conserve". Lol well, when we run out, I know who I will be calling!....the person with the nice big pool, while the rest of us get a bath tub of a city pool.
If you're unhappy with the city pool, put one in yourself, just like the alderman did. It's so obvious you're just jealous.
Just Shoot Me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 12, 2012
If Gerald wants a pool, let him have it. Big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 9 min redeemer 569
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min Chilli J 97,262
Congrats to Dan Colbert 2 hr Budget Questions 39
lcad tax increase 8 hr Kenneth M 73
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr OldCrow 3,168
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 10 hr FyI 304
Good day cares in Troy 17 hr Thanks 1

Troy Jobs

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]