County Commissioner Matt Bass

Posted in the Troy Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of217
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 18, 2010
 
I'm just curious. I've noticed proclamation pics in the LCJ the past couple weeks showing Mr. Bass. Is he back "on the job" now, and I thought he supposed to have major back surgery....to fix the pain that drove him to buy pain killing drugs illegally. So what's the deal here? Anybody know?
Get Real

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 18, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Wondering wrote:
I'm just curious. I've noticed proclamation pics in the LCJ the past couple weeks showing Mr. Bass. Is he back "on the job" now, and I thought he supposed to have major back surgery....to fix the pain that drove him to buy pain killing drugs illegally. So what's the deal here? Anybody know?
He would have to be on pain killers if he has surgery and it is to soon into his recovery to chance that. He has been doing physical therapy and working out with a trainer to help strengthen his back. He has came a long way in a short time. It is good to see him back at work and better than he has been in a long time. Keep up the good work Matt.
not quite correct

Wright City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

Rumor has it charges were dropped.
Get Real

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

not quite correct wrote:
Rumor has it charges were dropped.
First time offender, he would have only gotten a misdemeanor charge anyway and rightfuly so.
Cranston

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Many people feel that the timing of his "bust" was rather suspicious...seeing that he was among those cutting the sheriff's budget. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Was he definitely one who had recommended cuts? Just curious.
Just the Facts

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Matt has a wonderful family and has worked to make Lincoln County a nicer place. It is unfortunate that he had shortcomings but who doesn't? I'm hoping he makes a full recovery from surgery and can kick the pain killers addiction. To incarcerate a guy like this would be an unnecessary drain of taxpayer dollars. Jail the violent people.
Mary Jane

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Just the Facts wrote:
Matt has a wonderful family and has worked to make Lincoln County a nicer place. It is unfortunate that he had shortcomings but who doesn't? I'm hoping he makes a full recovery from surgery and can kick the pain killers addiction. To incarcerate a guy like this would be an unnecessary drain of taxpayer dollars. Jail the violent people.
Those that smoke weed are imprisoned and they are not violent offenders. What makes Matt special?
One Plus One Equal Two

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 19, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Just the Facts wrote:
Matt has a wonderful family and has worked to make Lincoln County a nicer place. It is unfortunate that he had shortcomings but who doesn't? I'm hoping he makes a full recovery from surgery and can kick the pain killers addiction. To incarcerate a guy like this would be an unnecessary drain of taxpayer dollars. Jail the violent people.
You are what make Matt Bass look so bad.
I will omit he is human but like any other...you can not wear a crown on your head and do the things he's done. He knew what he was doing. I hope his business still great success but he needs to get his rear end out of the commissioners office. This is like a Ya Ya Ya I got my followers behind me. Yes he has a very nice family but his family is know different than violent peoples family.
pona

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

One Plus One Equal Two wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what make Matt Bass look so bad.
I will omit he is human but like any other...you can not wear a crown on your head and do the things he's done. He knew what he was doing. I hope his business still great success but he needs to get his rear end out of the commissioners office. This is like a Ya Ya Ya I got my followers behind me. Yes he has a very nice family but his family is know different than violent peoples family.
So what happend to him?Is he going to jail?Is he still in office?Cokecane or pain meds how do you explain that to the kids we want to keep of drugs.
CoCo

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It does not matter if you have a good family are a
wild crew they are all family. They are good in all families.

Matt is know different from the man that lives across the tracks. He got in trouble I understand this was his first offence. But let him go back to one of the main jobs in Lincoln County. The police officers boss.
Lincoln County is be-little in them selves letting this happen.

Not trying to stir a fire but would you let one of the Bradshaw boys, Eveland,Kerner,White and many others go back to a court house job hell no you wouldn't this is not right.
The only reason he was not charged was the lawyer he had and first time offence.
So being not charged he remains in office.
Get Real most factories dismiss a employee for what he was doing.
here ya go

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CoCo wrote:
It does not matter if you have a good family are a
wild crew they are all family. They are good in all families.
Matt is know different from the man that lives across the tracks. He got in trouble I understand this was his first offence. But let him go back to one of the main jobs in Lincoln County. The police officers boss.
Lincoln County is be-little in them selves letting this happen.
Not trying to stir a fire but would you let one of the Bradshaw boys, Eveland,Kerner,White and many others go back to a court house job hell no you wouldn't this is not right.
The only reason he was not charged was the lawyer he had and first time offence.
So being not charged he remains in office.
Get Real most factories dismiss a employee for what he was doing.
What? What the hell did you just try to say? Jeez, people, please, please, lay down your crack pipe for a few hours before trying to write on this forum!
Longtime Resident

Bellflower, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Matt is the most level headed Commissioner we have. Sean and Jim are always looking out for themselves.
Ucrazy

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Longtime Resident wrote:
Matt is the most level headed Commissioner we have. Sean and Jim are always looking out for themselves.
He's a drug user, no "level-headed"ness involved.
He needs to resign. He could be Jesus himself for all I care, but breaking a law - he needs to go.
commisioners

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

Longtime Resident wrote:
Matt is the most level headed Commissioner we have. Sean and Jim are always looking out for themselves.
Oh my goodness. I don't know about Jim, but Sean is. I think the other two just follow him. Mr Bass did the crime. I seriously questions his judgement now that I have seen at what lengths he will go for the drugs. He needs time and treatment for help. His addiction is long term. He is not just magically healed. I hope for his sake and ours, he is getting his act together.
case net

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 25, 2010
 
Check Case Net and you will see Bass still has a court date to face his charges on March 26th.
commisioners 2

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How clear was his head during important meetings? Get real people! He should resign but he needs the medical benefits.
Longtime Resident

Bellflower, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bass was more focused on the important issue than the other two self-serving Commissioners. Look what O'Brien and Mayes have done - Nothing!
commisioners 2

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

Longtime Resident..... How can you be focused when your stoned?
hey

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The truth is this.....Matt does a good job. Have you ever been in as much pain as he was in? He wasn't doing the meds because he was a "druggie," he was doing it because of the pain that his back caused him.
wow

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

and marc mcguire was taking steriods because of an injury! lol. matt is a good guy, but he needs to stop worring about his "position" in the lincoln county popular club and get himself fixed. drug addiction is serious and i can guarantee he made decisions he may not have made if he werent on them. if you think otherwise your sadly misinformed on addicts and make no mistake, cocaine, pot, painkillers, hes an addict. and the first step is to admit it before he can move on. he needs to resign now to let the kids know that its not ok. if he stays it shows that its ok as long as you dont get caught. good luck matt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of217
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Troy Forum right now

Search the Troy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,076
Mrs Hardcastle 3 hr i got the answer 34
Candidates 6 hr What Standards 15
And So It Continues 6 hr Another Fn Redneck 1
salsman 13 hr History Lesson 11
trailer court on Seth lane off hwy KK 17 hr Bigfoot 6
100.7 the viper 19 hr Randysojealous 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••