Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

There are more than 700 messages about PA Askey,not all good, but it’s been an interesting thread to follow, but I assure you there are more than 2 people voicing their opinion, and pointing out simple facts about PA Askey.

She is married, and anyone who tosses that fact aside so easily must hold the same respect, and values for marriage the way PA Askey does… Loosely would be the nicest way to say that. It is disrespectful to her husband, and their children. Remember the husband, and 3 children she boasts about in the stltoday article release in Feb. of this year? The one C. Chaney endorsed…

So I ask the supporters of PA Askey just a few questions:

Doesn’t the Askey family have 4 children?

When does her creditability come into play?

How many women going through a divorce do you know that are stable?
Moron Alert

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Ask yourself wrote:
So I ask the supporters of PA Askey just a few questions:
Doesn’t the Askey family have 4 children?

How many women going through a divorce do you know that are stable?
nuff said...mooron of the week has been decided! Where is the poster named "Chauvinist Alert"? His poster of the year has identified himself!
Mooron of the week

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Moron Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
nuff said...mooron of the week has been decided! Where is the poster named "Chauvinist Alert"? His poster of the year has identified himself!
Honestly no one here has any idea what you are referring to ?? other than you just want to chime in..
Ask yourself

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Moron Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Chauvinist are you kidding me? I would have asked the same question if a man was in office. It is a fact that a divorce is a very trying time on a family, and it is rare that the individuals involved are thinking clearly. Do you really expect us to believe that she is putting the communities’ needs first?

I guess attacking instead of responding to any of the questions asked was easier for you. Is that because you can’t answer them? Maybe it is because if you answer them you will be admitting she has little to no credibility, or respect for family.
Entertainment

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I have to say, keep posting Moron Alert. Your moron points are generally dead on! I do not know Leah and have no dog in this fight.

I read this forum for entertainment value and think that is really all it is good for. Moron Alert calls you people to the carpet. He/She does not have an opinion or argue your points. Moron Alert points out stupidity in your posts. Saying women are not stable was a complete moronic comment. LMAO...keep up the good work Moron Alert!!!
The Winner is

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

The MORON of the week trophy Cleary belongs to "Entertainment"--
The posts from Moron Alert speak to their inability to decipher the topics and relevancy.
The only "dog" in this fight is Ms. Askey who will be a 1-term wonder.. I "wonder" if she has the audacity to show her face during this week’s Lincoln County fair parade and if so what’ s her "soap-box"?
It’s OK to cheat on your husband and abuse the taxpayers dollar AND hire whomever you owe a favor too.
She will by fortunate to make it through 1 term much less 2
fan of the alerts

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

rock on moron alert!.!! It may be to easy to cover all the morons but your posts are appricated!
LC

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

How who Leah being served with Exparte Order of Protection effect her legal ability to carry a concealed weapon? I recall in one of the videos she stated she was allowed to carry a weapon in the Courthouse.

(2) When a valid full order of protection, or any arrest warrant, discharge, or commitment for the reasons listed in subdivision (2),(3),(4),(5), or (7) of subsection 2 of section 571.101, is issued against a person holding a concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to sections 571.101 to 571.121 upon notification of said order, warrant, discharge or commitment or upon an order of a court of competent jurisdiction in a criminal proceeding, a commitment proceeding or a full order of protection proceeding ruling that a person holding a concealed carry endorsement presents a risk of harm to themselves or others, then upon notification of such order, the holder of the concealed carry endorsement shall surrender the driver's license or nondriver's license containing the concealed carry endorsement to the court, to the officer, or other official serving the order, warrant, discharge, or commitment.
He said she said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I hear now that rumor states Chris is the cheat. Sounds like two peas in a pod! Anyone have any different scoop? School has started, and I worry if the assistant principal is hooking up with someone like Leah what that says about his character
well

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

It says that he is a man, and that you are freaking nosey. It further says mind your own damn business and quit worrying about judging everyone else's character! What does that say about YOUR CHARACTER??
Get a hobby , or better yet get laid. Then you could quit worrying about all the people you know who are, and you are the only one who isn't.
He said she said

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Chris Chaney has no moral character and quite frankly is a disgrace to the community and school district. I would guess that before leahs divorce is over he will be called to the stand and his position challenged and hoepfully removed. Putting him back into the hole where he belongs. Look at the guy - seriosuly - "comb over"
He said she said

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Finslly the idea visual image of chris chaney "getting laid" is in fact sickening and repulsive -- His 1st wife left him for obvious reasons does anyone really think he is equipped to handle a 2nd - he hasnt been laid since 1975
Moron Alert

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

He said she said wrote:
Finslly the idea visual image of chris chaney "getting laid" is in fact sickening and repulsive -- His 1st wife left him for obvious reasons does anyone really think he is equipped to handle a 2nd - he hasnt been laid since 1975
Wow...where do I start. Let's just say this mooroon needs professional help. Speaking of hole...you need to return to yours.
well

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

It's okay if your jealous of Chris Chaney, everybody understands. Just don't make it so obvious. What happened did your kid get in trouble? No one is going to challenge his position douche bag, because he is divorced and his girlfriend is divorced and they are now dating. Your freaking nuts! How would you know about anyone's sex life sicko? You need help.
Facts dont lie

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

"well" you are a simpleton straight out of Lincoln county -- his Girlfriend is divorced really?? Idgit.. You clearly are moronic are “Moron Alert”
you are as ignorant of the subject as your Name "well" and "Moron Alert" -- If I am guessing you have, if you are lucky, a high school education -- and probably are a resident of the armpit of the Midwest you pride yourself in calling home. You are a consistent poster on this bullshit site -- thus leads me to believe you have no life and ride around the trailer courts of Lincoln county in your 1978 Aerostar and likewise wait 51 weeks out of the year for your family reunion AKA the Lincoln County Fair.
Wake up you fcking idiot - you are un undereducated Moron who sits around and looks at this bullshit and thinks anyone cares.
call Jon Hunt you double digit IQ piece of trash
Moron Alert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Facts dont lie wrote:
"well" you are a simpleton straight out of Lincoln county -- his Girlfriend is divorced really?? Idgit.. You clearly are moronic are “Moron Alert”
you are as ignorant of the subject as your Name "well" and "Moron Alert" -- If I am guessing you have, if you are lucky, a high school education -- and probably are a resident of the armpit of the Midwest you pride yourself in calling home. You are a consistent poster on this bullshit site -- thus leads me to believe you have no life and ride around the trailer courts of Lincoln county in your 1978 Aerostar and likewise wait 51 weeks out of the year for your family reunion AKA the Lincoln County Fair.
Wake up you fcking idiot - you are un undereducated Moron who sits around and looks at this bullshit and thinks anyone cares.
call Jon Hunt you double digit IQ piece of trash
This is very difficult to read. Anyone speak moron that can translate this post to English for me? First Mr Chaney and now Moron Alert...who will wrong you next? Welfare worker, short school bus driver, cashier not accepting your food stamps for a pack of smokes, you parole officer...who will it be?
ToneLoc

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Wait, stop. Leah is dating Mr. Chaney? Ahahahahahahahaha. That's punishment enough, for them both. Leah is such a shitty loser.
Get real

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Your mother === I banged her last night you under-educated moron
Moron Alert

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Get real wrote:
Your mother === I banged her last night you under-educated moron
Not sure who this mooroon is addressing. I assume its the same idiota blabbering, but forgets what named he/she used on earlier posts.

The post itself is ironic. States he banged someone's mom...then declares that person is "under-educated". I bet he/she slams their trailer park neighbor for living in a home with wheels.
So Who Is It

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

So, who is she stepping out on her marriage with...Chaney or Eisenstein? What is up with her tax liens and lawsuits?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Troy Discussions

Search the Troy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min Obama Bitches 95,360
Hardcastle for Presiding commisioner 4 hr Realllyyyy 2
Does anyone still play board games? (May '13) 5 hr to phyerfly 12
Auditor Slams County Commission 6 hr Truth 18
No on the Farm Amendment 7 hr Farm Fail 7
Fed Investigation Needed 8 hr he points and misses 7
Cancer rates in Bodine workers 8 hr How did this happen 4
•••

Flood Warning for Lincoln County was issued at July 22 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••