Comments
121 - 140 of 171 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2013
What Is A Low Keel

Germany

#123 Jul 14, 2011
red dawn wrote:
maybe westwood shores needs to close its golf courses, and all the golfers could find some where else to cry about.
WWS can't close something they don't own.
Shame

Trinity, TX

#124 Jul 18, 2011
Trinity should do something about the golf courses.They are really terrible.Tiger would never come to Trinity.
What is a low keel

United States

#125 Jul 18, 2011
Shame wrote:
Trinity should do something about the golf courses.They are really terrible.Tiger would never come to Trinity.
Trinity can't "do something" about something that is not in Trinity.
Well

Iola, TX

#126 Jul 18, 2011
Well maybe when the people in town are not drinking beer they could come out to Westwood Shores and help work on the golf course.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#127 Jul 18, 2011
they could not get past the guard shack.
What is a low keel

United States

#128 Jul 22, 2011
red dawn wrote:
they could not get past the guard shack.
Simple, Enter by boat.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#129 Jul 22, 2011
KEEL have you ever actually been in westwood shores.
BBHC

Brea, CA

#130 Jul 22, 2011
red dawn wrote:
KEEL have you ever actually been in westwood shores.
All the time. If you can leave WWS by boat, you can surely come in by boat. Or, make a landing at Westpoint and infiltrate from there. Access control? Big deal.
What is a low keel

Brea, CA

#131 Jul 22, 2011
Oops, used my other screen name.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#132 Jul 22, 2011
then it is like swimming across the rio grande river.
What is a Low Keel

Spring, TX

#133 Jul 22, 2011
red dawn wrote:
then it is like swimming across the rio grande river.
Rio Grande River?

It's "Rio Grande" period. You don't have to say "river," that's what the "rio" is for.
Well

Iola, TX

#134 Jul 23, 2011
Do they sell beer at Westwood Shores?
6 pack joe

Trinity, TX

#135 Aug 1, 2011
To all you drunk or inept old senile drivers:give up your drivers license or learn the meaning of "yield the right-of-way" the next one of you stupid people that pull out of wws in front of me when I'm going at the speed limit is going to get clobbered,I'm not even going to slow down.
Renter in WWS

Centerville, TX

#136 Aug 5, 2011
We rent in coach village and while we aren't bothered by our neighbors and stay to ourselves we can't do anything outside of our yard without the fear of being chased away. You can't use the pool unless its in the front by the country club in the alloted times you can't take your children to the park. So therefore all those dues the property owners pay have no benefit for a renter. You are treated as a pest by the POA and security? I feel if the owner is so hard nosed and this place is so wonderful let up a little bit so people feel more welcomed and willing to live here. I can't wait to move out of here. WWS will never have to try to sell to me that is for sure.
REALLY

United States

#137 Aug 5, 2011
You can't afford it anyway so don't act like you can. Get out get out trailer house trash!!!!
Renter in WWS

Centerville, TX

#138 Aug 5, 2011
In response to REALLY.....Really trailer trash???? I do believe that I am providing for someone else by renting there home. Trailer home or brick home its a home. About this can't afford it stuff you don't know my life and have no right to say you can't afford something. There are countless people who live in homes in WWS but also have a mobile in coach village so there you go "REALLY" one person helping another.
REALLY

United States

#139 Aug 5, 2011
I don't think i was talking to you are was I? If you took it that way then you must know what I'm talking about!!
Maybeowner

Katy, TX

#140 Oct 10, 2011
Would someone please comment on interior lakes, access to, really stocked and with what, use small boat?, or any usefull info -- thanks
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#141 Oct 10, 2011
not much access, not well stocked, no motor troll motor only, and everyone watching you fish, so they might have something to bitch about. some lakes very low now,
Mean_Mr_Mustard

Hamshire, TX

#142 Oct 10, 2011
Maybeowner wrote:
Would someone please comment on interior lakes, access to, really stocked and with what, use small boat?, or any usefull info -- thanks
When the water is high, the big 40 acre lake has many large bass, crappie, and catfish. The lake off of Molitar Ln, is a great little bass and bream hole, the horse shoe lake is shallow but has a fair number of bass in it. Access to these is limited but not impossible, as far as boats go most people either bank fish or drag a john boat with a trolling motor out to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,300
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 768
obama: false hope, false messiah Thu Jan 1
Bogus Discussions Thu just passing thru 4
Judge Nicholds Thu just passing thru 33
kaycee jones out (Nov '13) Wed dixon1102 26
hocas pocas Aug 27 hocas pocas 1
•••

Trinity News Video

•••
•••

Trinity Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000