Who do you support for Governor in South Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Travelers Rest Forum

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 446 of446
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Voter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Democrat is for the 99%.
cov

Village Mills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

idk
T in SC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheheen! I voted for Haley & I'm banging my head against the wall for it daily. "Stupid (bang) stupid (bang) stupid (bang)...."
Hickey Nailey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

I will not be voting for someone who advocated for a certain family who took a man's child from him to compensate for their dysfunctionality and then threatened to use Gestapo tactics to enforce her posturing.
Ben Defrauded

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Definately Nikki Haley! Just hopin she'll be able to rid this state of law enforcement corruption.

Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.

Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.

VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.
What the

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Ben Defrauded wrote:
Definately Nikki Haley! Just hopin she'll be able to rid this state of law enforcement corruption.
Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.
Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.
VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.
Are you nuts? OK, so the Shriners are a bunch of drunks who think that by funding a kid's hospital all their bad behavior will be mitigated, but Satanists? These people don't have the common sense to follow the example of Buggs Bunny, let alone the Dark Master.

Why not go to your local community mental health agency and inquire about free anti-psychotic meds? You will benefit greatly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 446 of446
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Travelers Rest Discussions

Search the Travelers Rest Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Harner - former Greenville superintendent 43 min Quakertown Parent 4
Looking for a job in the area........ 15 hr breakingbad 1
Review: Carolina Metal Detectors (Feb '10) Apr 17 Metal Detector man 2
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Apr 15 Oil man 43
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Apr 15 Oil man 140
Pastor accused of sexual conduct with girl at t... Apr 15 Dav 2
Who is the best family court lawyers in greenvi... (Feb '12) Apr 15 Ntime 7
•••
•••