Democrat is for the 99%.
cov

Baton Rouge, LA

#518 Mar 3, 2012
idk
T in SC

Chicago, IL

#526 Nov 1, 2013
Sheheen! I voted for Haley & I'm banging my head against the wall for it daily. "Stupid (bang) stupid (bang) stupid (bang)...."
Hickey Nailey

Charleston, SC

#527 Nov 5, 2013
I will not be voting for someone who advocated for a certain family who took a man's child from him to compensate for their dysfunctionality and then threatened to use Gestapo tactics to enforce her posturing.
Ben Defrauded

Antioch, TN

#529 Dec 9, 2013
Definately Nikki Haley! Just hopin she'll be able to rid this state of law enforcement corruption.

Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.

Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.

VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.
What the

Charleston, SC

#530 Dec 18, 2013
Ben Defrauded wrote:
Definately Nikki Haley! Just hopin she'll be able to rid this state of law enforcement corruption.
Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.
Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.
VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.
Are you nuts? OK, so the Shriners are a bunch of drunks who think that by funding a kid's hospital all their bad behavior will be mitigated, but Satanists? These people don't have the common sense to follow the example of Buggs Bunny, let alone the Dark Master.

Why not go to your local community mental health agency and inquire about free anti-psychotic meds? You will benefit greatly!
beachbiker

Sumter, SC

#532 Tuesday Oct 28
Niki Haley, 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travelers Rest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Wed No More Eldeco Fo... 60
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Tue bmw1967 41
Uk Wildcat football fans (Sep '13) Oct 27 uk shirts 2
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Oct 23 Frank 46
Review: Techrebuy (Jul '13) Oct 18 Smartechie 6
my experiance on woodruff rd> this afternoon!! Oct 17 Stuck in traffic 1
Sports- Parisi Speed School at Fast Athletics Oct 17 Sports4 1
Travelers Rest Dating
Find my Match

Travelers Rest People Search