Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640111 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your fkn high school was in Kissimmee Florida you stupid fk and it was mighty white back then as Florida had not completely integrated it's high schools and the Kissimmee Cowboys were one of the last. Perhaps you knew one or two of the Rivers folks from Kissimmee, notable blacks then and now, but you damned sure didn't go to school with them.
I went to school with a fag and if Mitt Romney would have touched george besase jr his dad Red would have thrown his ass in the same ditch he likely threw Jimma Hoffa into.
Life is some kinda mystery to you and the other cripples on here__trust me, it's never been a mystery to me.
By the way stupe, I'm younger than Mitt and probably in better shape thanks to all the hot dang money I've spent on private health care ins.
Let those stubby diabetic fingers of yours google away. That's BESASE.
Sorry, George. Too bad you got beat up by the straight guys in high school for grabbing ass in the shower.

Now go back to diddling your poolboy.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640112 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then one young fellow who was waiting in line was becoming visibly aggitated and started yelling "they're trying to force their gay agenda down our throats", the director had to call the police in to get rid of him.
Sounds like you were using Obama Gestapo tactics to disenfranchise opponents.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640113 May 12, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you were on Maury Povich libtard.
Springer rethug.

Your sister/brother says hi.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#640114 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney will say, screw the epa and regulations, let them die. Hide the profits in swiss accounts and tell those coal miners to gf themselves if they think they can sue! The money is in Switzerland suckers!
Corporations are people and they should have the right to poison our streams and rivers and blow up our mountains and drill in our coastlines without restrictions. The American workers can go eff themselves, the corporations shouldn't be concerned or liable for worker safety. The shouldn't have to pay fair wages, eff them! Hide the profits in Switzerland and don't pay American taxes! Vote for Romney!
Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640115 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I am older than dirt and dumber than a box of rocks. Just ask "silly" she calls me a dummy on a regular basis.
Peace
So I'm supposed to disagree?

Are you using reverse psychology?

Ok, I'm weak. You're the man. No matter what 'silly' says.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640116 May 12, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
So therefore, would you say that gay marriage is the most important issue in your deciding who to vote for?
The President cannot mandate legalizing gay marriage.
vws

Green Ridge, MO

#640117 May 12, 2012
Back to the original premise - I take it to mean that BO will begin acting like our president?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640118 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were using Obama Gestapo tactics to disenfranchise opponents.
As I said before, the problem with you rightwingers is reading comprehension.
The director was a republican. The point is that this man was obviously disturbed because he had been hearing this at his church, either that or rightwing radio.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640119 May 12, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
One more question; if Romney came out and said he is in favor of gay marriage; would you not vote for him?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#640120 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your fkn high school was in Kissimmee Florida you stupid fk and it was mighty white back then as Florida had not completely integrated it's high schools and the Kissimmee Cowboys were one of the last. Perhaps you knew one or two of the Rivers folks from Kissimmee, notable blacks then and now, but you damned sure didn't go to school with them.
I went to school with a fag and if Mitt Romney would have touched george besase jr his dad Red would have thrown his ass in the same ditch he likely threw Jimma Hoffa into.
Life is some kinda mystery to you and the other cripples on here__trust me, it's never been a mystery to me.
By the way stupe, I'm younger than Mitt and probably in better shape thanks to all the hot dang money I've spent on private health care ins.
Let those stubby diabetic fingers of yours google away. That's BESASE.
Oh, shut up, you jerk. You're so full of crap it's getting embarrassing to read. Practicing for the 2am crowd, are ya?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#640121 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we know for sure when and where he attended, let alone his records?
Maybe he was in prison for drug dealing under some Muslim name.
No, we don't.

I do know this...if I had spent my last two years of high school "in a daze", I wouldn't have been accepted into the college of my choice, let alone an Ivy League school.

You need a lot more than high SAT's to get into an Ivy. Character references and a versatile portfolio of scholastic/community activities is usually necessary.
JEB

United States

#640122 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, George. Too bad you got beat up by the straight guys in high school for grabbing ass in the shower.
Now go back to diddling your poolboy.
whoa hombre this homosexual stuff is your constant topic
fred

Milford, CT

#640123 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
One more question; if Romney came out and said he is in favor of gay marriage; would you not vote for him?
Romney is irrevalant. We right wingers hate the Kenyan lizard.

America wants the lizard utterly humiliated and destroyed.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#640124 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think about president's who have an enemies list and go after those by name who support the opposition.
And, no, I'm not talking about a communist country.
My Grandmother used a saying, "There are none so blind, as those who will not see".. We have Barack Hussein Obama acolytes who love everyone else to pay the bill, even Barack Hussein Obama?? "Tax the Rich". Who will they tap, when the rich are tapped out?? Costa Rica, and the Caymans are looking pretty good?
JEB

United States

#640125 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
all the democrats i know were for Romney over the tea party types.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#640126 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Because they are closeted hypocrites who gay bash to cover up, you dummy
I "gay bash"? That's why you attempt to insult me and Eman a married couple? I don't know who's more full of sh*t, you or that bag of wing from Deltona. You're an idiot.
fred

Milford, CT

#640127 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
The Kenyan draws a handful to a speech. snicker...

OBAMA STUMP SPEECH IN RENO DRAWS DOZENS: Don’t miss the photo.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640128 May 12, 2012
Sermons against gay marriage have familiar ring
By Fred Grimm

fgrimm@MiamiHerald.com

The marquee outside a church in Wilmington, N.C., last week made it clear how godly folk were expected to vote on a proposed constitutional ban against same-sex marriage and civil unions:“A true marriage is male and female and God.”

Voters, as they entered the precinct polling station at the Devon Park United Methodist Church, could hardly miss the message from up high.

Sixty-one percent of those voting in North Carolina’s election Tuesday approved the ban, heeding religious and political leaders who insisted gay marriage is an affront to Christianity and, somehow, a threat to heterosexual marriage. The iconic evangelist Billy Graham took out a full-page ad in 14 of the state’s newspapers, saying,“The Bible is clear. God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman.”

In 2008, after another campaign framed in biblical terms, Florida voters approved a similar ban on gay marriage, the so-called Florida Marriage Protection Amendment. As one West Kendall minister told The Herald,“We’re here to defend marriage according to what the Lord and Bible described from the beginning.”

Southerners heard such stuff a generation before, in a slightly different context.

It’s jarring to modern sensitivities, but racial bigotry was once defended in religious terms (and with a hell of lot more fervor than these contemporary attacks on gay marriage) by Old South politicians, judges and preachers. They too quoted obscure passages in the Old Testament, except back then it was to justify segregated schools and public accommodations and laws against interracial marriage.

In a 1955 opinion upholding Jim Crow laws, the Florida Supreme Court cast segregation as a divine construct.“When God created man, he allotted each race to his own continent according to color.”(Native

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/12/2796466...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640129 May 12, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
all the democrats i know were for Romney over the tea party types.
The Democrats are for Romney over President Obama?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640130 May 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I "gay bash"? That's why you attempt to insult me and Eman a married couple? I don't know who's more full of sh*t, you or that bag of wing from Deltona. You're an idiot.
LOL; that's right, defend your woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... 8 hr Brad 1
Do you think global warming is here? 8 hr Brad 1
Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... 8 hr Brad 1
Do you think that the law over abuse their powe... 9 hr Brad 1
Hyatt Place Opens in Baltimore 9 hr Brad 1
The Baltimore Symphony Associates to Host Its 3... 13 hr Josie 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Pearl Jam 308,914

Winter Storm Warning for Baltimore County was issued at March 01 at 10:44AM EST

Towson Dating
Find my Match