Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640101 May 12, 2012
JBH wrote:
Polls on gay marriage does not apply nationalwise --the votes tend to be applying to electoral college.
It does not mean gays are evenly spread across all the states.
In the final end it will change slightly, for majority still vote against gay marriage, as of now it is 50-50.
Romey will win all or most of swing states, as the swing states most all vote against gay marriage.
62-38 against fudgepacker marriage in North Carolina, a key state
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640102 May 12, 2012
NY Times - ZNow there's a Fair source!!!!

Ignore button!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn L. Carle, a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who was a top counterterrorism official during the administration of President George W. Bush, said the White House at least twice asked intelligence officials to gather sensitive information on Juan Cole, a University of Michigan professor who writes an influential blog that criticized the war.
In an interview, Mr. Carle said his supervisor at the National Intelligence Council told him in 2005 that White House officials wanted “to get” Professor Cole, and made clear that he wanted Mr. Carle to collect information about him, an effort Mr. Carle rebuffed. Months later, Mr. Carle said, he confronted a C.I.A. official after learning of another attempt to collect information about Professor Cole. Mr. Carle said he contended at the time that such actions would have been unlawful.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/16/us/politics...
I'm sure he wasn't on a supposed 'list'. But we can ask Don Siegleman if you want.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640103 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Obama bullied (teased, shoved) an obese black girl? How awful!
Shoved. Well known it is. Much as Mitt's past transgressions must be.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640104 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the nation's moral fabric like a piece of clothing. Rip out just one stitch, i.e. marriage redefined to fit anyone's interpretation, and it's just a matter of time before the whole thing falls apart.
That's why I'm against gay marriage. Some things are like glue that hold the whole kit and kaboodle together. Traditional marriage is one of them.
Have you looked at the divorce rate lately? Gay marriage is inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare. Your party uses these issues to keep you busy hating others. It gets you to the polls.
When I worked at the polls there were quite a few church ladies who came in with their voting guidelines distributed by their churches, it was anti gay marriage that got them in. Then one young fellow who was waiting in line was becoming visibly aggitated and started yelling "they're trying to force their gay agenda down our throats", the director had to call the police in to get rid of him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640105 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was 1965, Obama would be polishing off the family pooch.
You're now slated for an appearance on the Daily Show.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640106 May 12, 2012
From the thread hag & hypocrite:
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are closeted hypocrites who gay bash to cover up, you dummy
Need a dress. Omar's Tent Factory has a sale now.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#640107 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you're older than I am.
I will defer to your older and wiser argument since you've known gay people a lot longer than I have.
"sonic"
I am older than dirt and dumber than a box of rocks. Just ask "silly" she calls me a dummy on a regular basis.
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640108 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoved. Well known it is. Much as Mitt's past transgressions must be.
Your NY Times corrupt libmedia didn't tell you the supposed bullied family disputes the Washington Corrupt Post story?

Gee what a big surprise!

Obama's story is his own frikkin book shitdrool.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640109 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're now slated for an appearance on the Daily Show.
I hear you were on Maury Povich libtard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640110 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I am older than dirt and dumber than a box of rocks. Just ask "silly" she calls me a dummy on a regular basis.
Peace
LOL
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640111 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your fkn high school was in Kissimmee Florida you stupid fk and it was mighty white back then as Florida had not completely integrated it's high schools and the Kissimmee Cowboys were one of the last. Perhaps you knew one or two of the Rivers folks from Kissimmee, notable blacks then and now, but you damned sure didn't go to school with them.
I went to school with a fag and if Mitt Romney would have touched george besase jr his dad Red would have thrown his ass in the same ditch he likely threw Jimma Hoffa into.
Life is some kinda mystery to you and the other cripples on here__trust me, it's never been a mystery to me.
By the way stupe, I'm younger than Mitt and probably in better shape thanks to all the hot dang money I've spent on private health care ins.
Let those stubby diabetic fingers of yours google away. That's BESASE.
Sorry, George. Too bad you got beat up by the straight guys in high school for grabbing ass in the shower.

Now go back to diddling your poolboy.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640112 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Then one young fellow who was waiting in line was becoming visibly aggitated and started yelling "they're trying to force their gay agenda down our throats", the director had to call the police in to get rid of him.
Sounds like you were using Obama Gestapo tactics to disenfranchise opponents.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640113 May 12, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you were on Maury Povich libtard.
Springer rethug.

Your sister/brother says hi.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#640114 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney will say, screw the epa and regulations, let them die. Hide the profits in swiss accounts and tell those coal miners to gf themselves if they think they can sue! The money is in Switzerland suckers!
Corporations are people and they should have the right to poison our streams and rivers and blow up our mountains and drill in our coastlines without restrictions. The American workers can go eff themselves, the corporations shouldn't be concerned or liable for worker safety. The shouldn't have to pay fair wages, eff them! Hide the profits in Switzerland and don't pay American taxes! Vote for Romney!
Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640115 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Peace
So I'm supposed to disagree?

Are you using reverse psychology?

Ok, I'm weak. You're the man. No matter what 'silly' says.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640116 May 12, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
So therefore, would you say that gay marriage is the most important issue in your deciding who to vote for?
The President cannot mandate legalizing gay marriage.
vws

Green Ridge, MO

#640117 May 12, 2012
Back to the original premise - I take it to mean that BO will begin acting like our president?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640118 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were using Obama Gestapo tactics to disenfranchise opponents.
As I said before, the problem with you rightwingers is reading comprehension.
The director was a republican. The point is that this man was obviously disturbed because he had been hearing this at his church, either that or rightwing radio.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640119 May 12, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
One more question; if Romney came out and said he is in favor of gay marriage; would you not vote for him?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#640120 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your fkn high school was in Kissimmee Florida you stupid fk and it was mighty white back then as Florida had not completely integrated it's high schools and the Kissimmee Cowboys were one of the last. Perhaps you knew one or two of the Rivers folks from Kissimmee, notable blacks then and now, but you damned sure didn't go to school with them.
I went to school with a fag and if Mitt Romney would have touched george besase jr his dad Red would have thrown his ass in the same ditch he likely threw Jimma Hoffa into.
Life is some kinda mystery to you and the other cripples on here__trust me, it's never been a mystery to me.
By the way stupe, I'm younger than Mitt and probably in better shape thanks to all the hot dang money I've spent on private health care ins.
Let those stubby diabetic fingers of yours google away. That's BESASE.
Oh, shut up, you jerk. You're so full of crap it's getting embarrassing to read. Practicing for the 2am crowd, are ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 19,593
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr R C Honey 308,074
American Sniper Criticism is Theater of Politic... Sat Culture Auditor 1
Baltimore City Council To Hear Hampden RPP Sche... Fri James 2
Pair Say Exploding Thermos Damaged Home (Mar '08) Fri its really reql 9
Police charge two ID victim in fatal shooting Jan '15 tony 1
female 9/30/1969 looking for birthmom born 5/3... Nov '14 jkloos 1
Towson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web