Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
597,061 - 597,080 of 1,082,732 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will say, screw the epa and regulations, let them die. Hide the profits in swiss accounts and tell those coal miners to gf themselves if they think they can sue! The money is in Switzerland suckers!
Corporations are people and they should have the right to poison our streams and rivers and blow up our mountains and drill in our coastlines without restrictions. The American workers can go eff themselves, the corporations shouldn't be concerned or liable for worker safety. The shouldn't have to pay fair wages, eff them! Hide the profits in Switzerland and don't pay American taxes! Vote for Romney!
I plan to.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The left would argue that it is safer and better for the environment.
Plus those non-union guys are "scabs" who will need some time in a re-education camp.
(The $10/hour is reduced by union dues.)
By the way they run two shifts a day. You are allowed to pull a double 3 times a week. That's $2400 a week. It's not a easy mine however. 3 miles back in a mountain in a hole 8 feet wide and 2 1/2 feet tall. You ride a conveyer belt in and out.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm sure all the parents of boys who have been bullied to the point of suicide will find that comforting.
Romney is out of touch with reality.
Contrary to you dinosaurs on here, most people know someone who is gay, has a child or relative who is gay.
They're not going away, they were there in 1965 and they're here now and the issue of gay marriage will not go away either. It's inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare.
We're not going backwards to Leave it to Beaver days. Get over it.
blah blah blah It's about the economy stupid.

America is sick of gays and blacks and little white doves
Obama Is An Idiot

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

AP: Global “disappointment” over “Obama”*

Even Europeans and other internationals who haven’t directly experienced the inept bungling and epic failure of fraud “Obama”* can see that this clown is a complete moron at this point

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OBAMA_...

*(If that’s even his real name…)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I must now go fire up the food. Later!!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

<quoted text>

We're not going backwards to Leave it to Beaver days.
Ward, you were a little tough on the Beaver last night. LOL
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

<quoted text>
I'm sure all the parents of boys who have been bullied to the point of suicide will find that comforting.
Contrary to you dinosaurs on here, most people know someone who is gay, has a child or relative who is gay.
They're not going away, they were there in 1965 and they're here now and the issue of gay marriage will not go away either. It's inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare.
Get back to us when you complain about the Kenyan's bullying of Romney's supporters and union thug intimidation of President Walker in WI.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

SMOKIN JOE CAMEL OBAMA wrote:
The OBUM hack pack a day man is done in Nov.
VOTE AMERICAN
NO COMMIES
SO,YELLOW_COWARD!********Where ********ya_ben********HIDING?

How's your PUTRID Benedict Arnold mother doing?

She still looking at Russia as a compass for direction of 'which way' is EAST of Alaska?

I understand she is going to do an T.V. ad;she'll be shown flopping around on kitchen floor, bible in one hand...,greenbacks in the other hand, kicking and screaming in that horrible voice of hers, "help me, help me,I've fallen and I can't SHUT UP...!"

so, YELLOW-BELLIED-COWARD, HOW COME YA NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS on the Wasilla, AK Topix Forum??????????
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Well, looks like the institution left out for the day ...

She and Lilith may now "chat".
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney will say, screw the epa and regulations, let them die. Hide the profits in swiss accounts and tell those coal miners to gf themselves if they think they can sue! The money is in Switzerland suckers!
Corporations are people and they should have the right to poison our streams and rivers and blow up our mountains and drill in our coastlines without restrictions. The American workers can go eff themselves, the corporations shouldn't be concerned or liable for worker safety. The shouldn't have to pay fair wages, eff them! Hide the profits in Switzerland and don't pay American taxes! Vote for Romney!
Transplanted New York scum like you are doing far more damage to the environment just by living in a water-short environment like Florida that cannot sustain its massive population.

After the revolution we will relocate your kind (leftwing thieves)to West Virginia to work in the coal mines. You won't last long.
Patriot

Lafayette, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Plume-gate: Secret documents prove global cover-up of continued Fukushima radiation pollution

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Freedom of Information Act(FOIA) request filed by Friends of the Earth (FoE), Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), and the Nuclear Information and Resource Center (NIRS) has unearthed a shocking series of new evidence proving a deliberate, global cover-up of the true severity of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. And the unfortunate reality is that the mainstream media continues to blatantly ignore this colossal scandal.

Private emails, meeting transcripts and other key documents reveal that both the Obama White House and the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission(NRC) were well aware of just how bad things really were with Fukushima from the early days of the disaster, but did nothing to warn the public about it. In fact, NRC and the White House purposely did not warn Americans about a massive radiation plume that struck the West Coast just days after the massive earthquake and tsunami hit Japan’s eastern coast.

According to information gathered from hundreds of pages worth of private NRC emails, conference calls and secret meetings, key players in the Fukushima whitewashing campaign, including the NRC’s David McIntyre and Elliot Brenner, were hard at work in the days following the disaster distracting public attention away from it. By pretending that a radioactive plume did not exist while simultaneously sending out misinformation to the media, these two, in conjunction with White House officials, actively participated in a criminal cover-up of the truth.

The Rest…HERE

http://www.naturalnews.com/035847_plume-gate_...
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

<quoted text>
In 1965, an openly homosexual student would have had the crap beaten out of him in just about every high school in America.

Most of the phaggots were just trying to dodge the draft.
Black man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama give tax refun to illegal immigrant who have fake 10 childen in Mexican.
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> By the way they run two shifts a day. You are allowed to pull a double 3 times a week. That's $2400 a week. It's not a easy mine however. 3 miles back in a mountain in a hole 8 feet wide and 2 1/2 feet tall. You ride a conveyer belt in and out.
My point was that the type of individual who is willing to do the hard work of coal mining would not likely function well on an assembly line.
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

<quoted text>
Too bad. People took personal responsibility for themselves in those days, instead of stealing from others.
Libs eat Feces

Villa Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Did any of you retarded lib finks go to George Clowneys house and have a $40,000.00 plate of dog with the inept pres? HypoCrats

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing the race card is the equivalent of being black and stupid, an oxymoron.
You meant to say redundant, didn't you, Stupid?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you post something, Chief? My 'puter scrolls right by you. You're irrelevant.
Wasn't me kemo sabe.

fred?
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok, thats interesting and good to hear, but regarding wage equality, that is not the reason. Men earn more than women in the sames jobs, that is sexism.
That is incorrect. Women earn more, if they truly do the same work, that is produce the same results. Many times that is not the case.
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You meant to say redundant, didn't you?
Correct, a-hole.

Really digging back into ancient history?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Towson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Towson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••