Child, Infant Shot In Compton

Full story: Cbs2.com 48
Two children, including an infant, were wounded in a shooting in Compton Friday, a sheriff's sergeant said.The shooting happened in the 2000 block of North Santa Fe Avenue at about 10 p.m., Los Angeles County ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GYPSY CVSX111

Placentia, CA

#43 Mar 7, 2012
BIG BAD COMPTONE VARRIO SEGUNDO GANG SINCE 1952 =CLICKAS= LOS SANTOS-PACHUCKOS-SAN LUIS STREET-MAFIA-13CE-DIABLOS-LOKO S-72ND ST.-GIPSON ST.LOCOS
GYPSY CVSX111

Placentia, CA

#44 Mar 7, 2012
BIG BAD COMPTONE VARRIO SEGUNDO GANG LOS SANTOS CLICKA REAL SAN STREETERS PARAMOUNT KILLA!

Since: Aug 10

Compton, CA

#45 Apr 28, 2012
LOOK AT THESE NETBANGERS CLAIMING CVS13K TRASHES, AINT SHIT, A13K AINT SHIT , TF AINT SHIT, CPPK
BIG SOMALIANS ON LOOOSEE WATCH OUTT AAAA, WE TAKING OVER CPT NOW, OUR TIME
Obama

Long Beach, CA

#46 May 11, 2012
WillowbrookaRea wrote:
<quoted text>
Some gangs who claim to be from Compton are not from Compton. Lets say like CV124 which the majority of the 124st is not in the citylimits of Compton. Also, Mona Park Gang is not in the city of Compton. You low lifes. Poor ass people gang banging. Thank your parent because you guys are stupid and low lifes. I bet you would never change because you are stupid.
lol hahaha
scalene

Long Beach, CA

#47 May 12, 2012
warren wrote:
can white people go into compton?
Yes, I do every day, and I am proud to work in Compton. I teach the students, which for the most part, are very well behaved and respectful, no different than in any other city. I shop at the stores and stop to get food before I go home. I would buy a house there if I did not own a home already in nearby Long Beach.

Contrary to the typical BS remarks I read about Compton on this blog, it is a good and decent place to live. The parents I meet work one or two jobs, help their children succeed, and want no violence in their city.

If the politicians in this country would stop spending so much time talking about issues that are not helping the economy, stop shipping jobs overseas, and stop helping the 1% get richer, we could all work and help make this country better.
DAFFS

Mesa, AZ

#48 May 27, 2013
SurxSide CV2NDEROS Mafia HoeKay
Dinah Briggs

League City, TX

#49 May 27, 2013
The people in America are more armed the Military personnel in the world, let's get real.
westsidehxxverz

Worcester, MA

#50 Jul 22, 2013
Wafflok 187 napk 187 skirtz187

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min Bently 19,219
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr broombroom 200,977
Free Tips On Plumber Advertising Is Now Offered... (Apr '12) 7 hr sylvia 6
Review: Total Care Medical Clinic 8 hr Victor 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr scoop 2,273
L.A. Unified students claim walkout over heat; ... 11 hr Typical 2
An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) 20 hr R Schuller 3
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE