created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,545 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 222)

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
you poor idiot,wheres your proof?,still up your rectum waiting for you to pull it out?yes, elect mittens romney,then we can give the last bit of wealth everyday americans have to the rich.how unfair it must be for millionaires to pay a lower rate of taxes then their maids do.lets repeal epa rules as mittens has said he will do.who needs fresh air and water.your the one who can't stand the truth.you have not refuted one thing i said,your only answers are stale and trite insults,and you're angry people can't be bullied into agreeing with you.the only new insult you could come up with,you took from my post.your ignorance knows no depths.
If we choose to keep those tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, if we choose to keep a tax break for corporate jet owners, if we choose to keep tax breaks for oil and gas companies that are making hundreds of billions of dollars, then that means we've got to cut some kids off from getting a college scholarship.
Barack Obama

LMAO
John Adams

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Minh Dao wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, educate yourself
http://my.firedoglake.com/fflambeau/2010/04/2...
Aren't you the same moron that pasted an e-mail on here thinking it was true?

You poor thing. You believe everything they feed you. lol
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.
Barack Obama
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
you poor idiot,wheres your proof?,still up your rectum waiting for you to pull it out?yes, elect mittens romney,then we can give the last bit of wealth everyday americans have to the rich.how unfair it must be for millionaires to pay a lower rate of taxes then their maids do.lets repeal epa rules as mittens has said he will do.who needs fresh air and water.your the one who can't stand the truth.you have not refuted one thing i said,your only answers are stale and trite insults,and you're angry people can't be bullied into agreeing with you.the only new insult you could come up with,you took from my post.your ignorance knows no depths.
Read what I sent you punk, its common knowledge, obammy boo is an Elitist surrounded by other Elitist, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

xuanloc wrote:
You're in big trouble when Romney wins. Your cardboard box will have to be moved to a lower class landfield, and your welfare checks will have to be sent to your new address. All part of the hopey-changey you deserve.
Michael

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Minh Dao wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, educate yourself
http://my.firedoglake.com/fflambeau/2010/04/2...
I still don't see HALF and its interesting that a large number of those people are 3 degree separated from Goldman Sachs... I mean really... person A starts a group B in another group C and person D from company E consults with group C... but person A was from Goldman so count person D as being from there also - and some of it actually reads like that...

There are also some folks that the article (?) points out were brought into government by Bush and not Obama... but its Obama's fault ?!

Sigh and so anyway...

The way you prove your statement true is to provide a COMPLETE list of everyone on the President's staff... start out with the total number of "staff members" he has if you don't have complete information... the along with that provide a list of those that worked for Goldman Sachs... not some company they owned... or some company that company owned... or whatever... and show that - as you claim - HALF of all of Obama's staff came from Goldman Sachs...

Thanks!
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Since I'm the president and Democrats have controlled the House and the Senate, it's understandable that people are saying, you know,'What have you done?'
Barack Obama

All his quotes, punk, look it up
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

John Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same moron that pasted an e-mail on here thinking it was true?
You poor thing. You believe everything they feed you. lol
all the morins you need to know are in your mirror
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Minh Dao wrote:
<quoted text>
all the morins you need to know are in your mirror
morins.......

Priceless.

If ignorance was a commodity you would be a very rich child.
Michael

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Le Minh Dao wrote:
All his quotes, punk, look it up
Do you truly believe that engaging in juvenile name calling somehow adds efficacy to your claims ?

If not - then why engage in such actions ?
jackmeoff

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Vote for GIOVANNI STA-MINGYA a good strong union supporter...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

first of you took obama out of context,he then went on to list what he has accomplished.for one thing saving the american auto industry,people are starting to see financial benefits from health care reform among other things.what an original idea on topix,accuse someone of being on welfare if they disagree with you,or believe in social justice for everybody.your blatant racism keeps shining through with your continual obammy comments.please if you want to start citing quotes,bushy has provided an endless source of moronic sayings,punk.remember the decider in chief.and lets not forget "mission accomplished"
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
first of you took obama out of context,he then went on to list what he has accomplished.for one thing saving the american auto industry,people are starting to see financial benefits from health care reform among other things.what an original idea on topix,accuse someone of being on welfare if they disagree with you,or believe in social justice for everybody.your blatant racism keeps shining through with your continual obammy comments.please if you want to start citing quotes,bushy has provided an endless source of moronic sayings,punk.remember the decider in chief.and lets not forget "mission accomplished"
You have won a front row seat at Rev. Wright's church for the next 20 years of Obama worship. Be sure to bring your earplugs so that you do not hear what he says for the next 20 years. You must stay continually informed, as you appear to be right now.
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
morins.......
Priceless.
If ignorance was a commodity you would be a very rich child.
Hey anal retentive Moron, can't recognize a typo when you see one, check your keyboard, the i is next to the o on mine.
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
Yo mammy, punk.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

enough of this pissing contest on an old thread.you are'nt changing my opinion and i aint changing yours.we will see come nov.when obama wins and america thrives again,you still will be mouthing him any way.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
enough of this pissing contest on an old thread.you are'nt changing my opinion and i aint changing yours.we will see come nov.when obama wins and america thrives again,you still will be mouthing him any way.
Obama will lose in November because he and you have both prevented the USA from thriving at all, and the voters have now had almost 4 years to witness the proof. Hallelujah!
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Facts on the Tet Offensive: The North Vietnamese lost between 45,000 and 70,000 fighters in the assault. The United States, Korea, and Australia had combined losses of 1,536 soldiers.
This is what Walter Cronkite says,“The referees of history may make it a draw”. The Tet Offensive was such a huge failure for the North Vietnamese that they were ready to come to the peace table until Walter Cronkite got on TV and told the American people how badly we were trounced.
By not committing to win in 1968, when the enemy was on its knees, we caused additional American deaths in the tens of thousands and endured five more years of war, culminating in the sacrifice of our ally South Vietnam to communism.
In the
Senior Romney

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Obama will lose in November because he and you have both prevented the USA from thriving at all, and the voters have now had almost 4 years to witness the proof. Hallelujah!
I saw that on Fox News too!
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Senior Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that on Fox News too!
Then that means you will no longer be welcomed for Obama worship services at Rev. Wright's church. Your hopey-changey wand will have to be forfeited, and you will automatically lose 20 years of Rev. Wright church memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tonawanda Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tonawanda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance