people and pain pills

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 17, 2013
 
Several plp are going to Drs in Tompkinsville and getting pills handed to them then turning around and saleing them to kids This has got to stop Kids are getting hooked on them and Dr are making money from it so are the ones providing them something needs to be done
proud citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

concerned wrote:
Several plp are going to Drs in Tompkinsville and getting pills handed to them then turning around and saleing them to kids This has got to stop Kids are getting hooked on them and Dr are making money from it so are the ones providing them something needs to be done
Eat some camel dung Idi0t
will

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Eat some camel dung Idi0t
Do you have a job or just sit back and tell people to eat camel dung? Is topix your life. I envision a fat, dirty faced, Kurd cheese genitalia loser sitting behind a computer that you have purchased at rent a center and are using your government check to make payments. What a loser!!!!!! Trash.
sugar daddy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

concerned wrote:
Several plp are going to Drs in Tompkinsville and getting pills handed to them then turning around and saleing them to kids This has got to stop Kids are getting hooked on them and Dr are making money from it so are the ones providing them something needs to be done
This has been going on for a long time in T-vill! It will never stop!
Nasty

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2013
 
will wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job or just sit back and tell people to eat camel dung? Is topix your life. I envision a fat, dirty faced, Kurd cheese genitalia loser sitting behind a computer that you have purchased at rent a center and are using your government check to make payments. What a loser!!!!!! Trash.
lmao! That was so good. Lol been waiting on someone to shut her mouth up! Wow you got these shanks right down to the rent -a-centers laptops omg! Too funny ....!!!!'
concerned

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

First of all no I DONT RENT S**T I OWN TWO computers I dont draw a check I have a real good job, I probably make more money than you and ur damn momma Its a fact JACK, guess ur a shopper lol
will

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

concerned wrote:
First of all no I DONT RENT S**T I OWN TWO computers I dont draw a check I have a real good job, I probably make more money than you and ur damn momma Its a fact JACK, guess ur a shopper lol
I hear ya flappin those joules. When was the last time you went out in publics wearing something other than your pajama bottoms and dirty tee shirt with those unsightly huge, floppy titties ganging to your waistline? Oh yeah forgot the flip flops and nasty feet. Now you go on to rent a center and go shopping. Maybe comb the rats out of your head and for heavens sake- rake a bath.
must be

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 25, 2013
 
the scotts
will

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 
concerned wrote:
First of all no I DONT RENT S**T I OWN TWO computers I dont draw a check I have a real good job, I probably make more money than you and ur damn momma Its a fact JACK, guess ur a shopper lol
Who's Jack? I wouldn't call selling your snapper to the local Harlan Height community a good job! Now go tuck those titties back in. Bling bling bloooooul!!!!!!!!!
titties

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2013
 
i no u do i see u wmart
Please

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol omg! Plz say who it is!!! Is her name Janet !! Rolling
honestly

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2013
 
will wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job or just sit back and tell people to eat camel dung? Is topix your life. I envision a fat, dirty faced, Kurd cheese genitalia loser sitting behind a computer that you have purchased at rent a center and are using your government check to make payments. What a loser!!!!!! Trash.
Well you're right about the fat part.. However, this fat slob still lives with mommy and daddy and his child. Perverted pos that likes to make the outside world think he is good. Attend church and is a big fat hypocrite. He does collect what he can for his chubby little girl as, she eats just like a grown man. You would never guess you were talking to this person if you seen him on the road. He is a fake trouble making pig that likes to run his mouth. When confronted, he acts like he has no idea how to spell topix. I know who you are ya proud pos! I will always haunt you.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2013
 
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're right about the fat part.. However, this fat slob still lives with mommy and daddy and his child. Perverted pos that likes to make the outside world think he is good. Attend church and is a big fat hypocrite. He does collect what he can for his chubby little girl as, she eats just like a grown man. You would never guess you were talking to this person if you seen him on the road. He is a fake trouble making pig that likes to run his mouth. When confronted, he acts like he has no idea how to spell topix. I know who you are ya proud pos! I will always haunt you.
I know who you are talking bout and I've wondered myself if he wasn't proud citizen??? RK???
Forrest Gump

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dr. Big L is still in business!!! You don't even need a scrip just a little cash and then he will show you the stash!! He was busted for several felonies and gets house arrest and his guns back??? Sounds fishy as hell to me,but I do know he is running pills like snowball heading for hell.He is getting his pills from out of state and mass quantities of them at that!! I think someone is getting paid but it will all soon end!!! He has made his living selling death to this county for over 30 years and thinks he is untouchable..I guess we will see soon enough. Unemployed and gets busted but yet driving a brand new Cadillac...yeah there's nothing wrong with that!!! NOT!!!!!
Yea

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 9, 2013
 
I hope the government stays shut down maybe the crackheads will come back out I liked them better than the pill heads
sugar daddy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 9, 2013
 
Forrest Gump wrote:
Dr. Big L is still in business!!! You don't even need a scrip just a little cash and then he will show you the stash!! He was busted for several felonies and gets house arrest and his guns back??? Sounds fishy as hell to me,but I do know he is running pills like snowball heading for hell.He is getting his pills from out of state and mass quantities of them at that!! I think someone is getting paid but it will all soon end!!! He has made his living selling death to this county for over 30 years and thinks he is untouchable..I guess we will see soon enough. Unemployed and gets busted but yet driving a brand new Cadillac...yeah there's nothing wrong with that!!! NOT!!!!!
Are you talking about Mr Jones!! In Mayshack? Someone needs to take him down!! How could this go on for so long!! Why do ppl let this happen!! He will not be stopped by the police in T-ville. They love him he is their hook up! When Sick was Sheriff he was seen there just about every day! Mr. Jones use to pay Slick off and who ever else need to be!! It makes me sick! All these years he has been living like a King!!
Yes

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 10, 2013
 
It Mr Jones everyone is talking about running wide open again, The Feds need s to be called on him.
True

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 10, 2013
 
I say, get them all.
casper

Big Clifty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

True wrote:
I say, get them all.
is it old terry jones the with all those kids.
tyrone

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 10, 2013
 
casper wrote:
<quoted text>is it old terry jones the with all those kids.
It's ya mammy polishing all those knobs for crack!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChristWarrior 122,693
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min mrs moss 81,203
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,617
Brenden shacked up with 65 y/o woman? 2 hr stop the jealous 18
april thomas collins 2 hr open your eyes ladies 9
Authorities Bust Major Meth Syndicate 4 hr welkin 59
Get Well Drug & Dollar 4 hr who knows 2
•••
•••
•••
Tompkinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••