sick and tired

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

are they going to do anything about the break-ins. I heard theres been a bunch toward celina and some down here around ft run.
charles wayne

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

no the only thing they did is write an add in the paper saying how to lock your doors. what a joke
Disgusted

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

They can't stop running around on their wives long enough. Not all, but some.
insider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

They have been working their azz off with these break ins. I understand that they have some good suspects and so do the state police. Barlows deputies do a outstanding job with what the county gives them to work with. There will always be haters but look atty the big picture with what they have done so far.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

insider wrote:
They have been working their azz off with these break ins. I understand that they have some good suspects and so do the state police. Barlows deputies do a outstanding job with what the county gives them to work with. There will always be haters but look atty the big picture with what they have done so far.
How are they working there Ass off they do no forensics they sit and wait for someone to rat them out or turn themselves in. Ridiculoud
craw daddy

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dont forget about the wives cheating on the deputies.
dont depend

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You can't seriously depend on any of those so called officers to do their job. Made a report about being harassed. Turns out the fat bastard I turned this person into, had a good ole lunch with the nasty slob. O yes they do their jobs so well. The state needs to come in and clean the whole fu*king town out!
tax payer

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

dont depend wrote:
You can't seriously depend on any of those so called officers to do their job. Made a report about being harassed. Turns out the fat bastard I turned this person into, had a good ole lunch with the nasty slob. O yes they do their jobs so well. The state needs to come in and clean the whole fu*king town out!
If you hate them that bad why don't you run for Sheriff.
who

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

are u kidding me, roger barlow has his a// so far up darrell jackson and frank massengille he lets them do everything, and they get by with it, such a joke, i bet u my family will not be voting for him this time.just because of the 2 dope dealing s.o.b.s
tax payer

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

who wrote:
are u kidding me, roger barlow has his a// so far up darrell jackson and frank massengille he lets them do everything, and they get by with it, such a joke, i bet u my family will not be voting for him this time.just because of the 2 dope dealing s.o.b.s
Why don't you run for sheriff then.
dont depend

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate them that bad why don't you run for Sheriff.
Well here is a pretty good reason.. I dont kiss ass, lie, steal or cheat, I'd never be elected!
house on a hill

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TALK ABOUT PATHETIC ENTIRE SHERIFFS DEPT SOULD HAVE OWN REALITYSHOW W_DARRELL&FRANK STARS FOLLOW THEM AROUND PLACE HIDDEN MICS-CAMERAS N-OUT VEHICLE IMPLANT EACH N THEIR ASS THEN SIT BACK ENJOY THE SHOW WE WILL GET THEN. ENTRANCE NOT EXIT IHEARD. DUMBASSES. ALL THEY DO ON CALL IS ARRIVE AT PERSONS PLACE OR USE FAKE COMPLAINT OF NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH JUST SO THEY CAN GAIN ACCESS TO PERSONS PROPERTY WHO HAVE MONEY/LOTS OF EQUIPMENT/LOTS&LOTS OF DRUGS THEY CAN LATER STEAL WHEN KNOW OWNER GONE DAY/LONGER. USING GOVERNMENT FUNDS EQUIPMENT PURCHASED(CARS.GAS.RADIOS.WALK IETALKIES.ETC)COMMUNCATING "ALL CLEAR MYWAY FRANK, ROGER THAT JACKSON, HEY EMITS BACKUP BIGTRUCK LETS GET VEHICLES LOADED GET HELL OUT OF MUDLICK/MTHERMON AREA' ANYWAYS U ALL KNOW WAT TALKN BOUT BET THEY USE DUCKCALLS TO SIGNALWARNING AS SO NOONE WILL FIGURE OUT WAT REALLYGOING ON. YEAH "DUMB&HILARIOUS" LOCATION MONROE CTY KY' ALSO HOW N HELL DOES FRANK&DARRELL BOTH PATROLE GETPAID BY US TAXPAYERS TO BOTH SERVE AS CONSTABLES N SAME COMMUNITY.REALLY GUYS WONDER Y THIS AREA OF PATROLE IS MAJOR THEFT OF PROPERTY? LARGE EQUIPMENT ETC.THINK ABOUT IT. Y NOTHING PRINTED/REPORTED N PAPER ABOUTMAJOR THEFT N AREA. THINK MAYBE CUZ DONT WANT PEOPLE LOOK N THAT AROUND THAT HARD PAY N ATTENTION TO DETAIL
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

its true i live in mt. herman and see darrell jackson coming out here almost everyday. Dont know whats so important out here.
St Nick

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

house on a hill wrote:
TALK ABOUT PATHETIC ENTIRE SHERIFFS DEPT SOULD HAVE OWN REALITYSHOW W_DARRELL&FRANK STARS FOLLOW THEM AROUND PLACE HIDDEN MICS-CAMERAS N-OUT VEHICLE IMPLANT EACH N THEIR ASS THEN SIT BACK ENJOY THE SHOW WE WILL GET THEN. ENTRANCE NOT EXIT IHEARD. DUMBASSES. ALL THEY DO ON CALL IS ARRIVE AT PERSONS PLACE OR USE FAKE COMPLAINT OF NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH JUST SO THEY CAN GAIN ACCESS TO PERSONS PROPERTY WHO HAVE MONEY/LOTS OF EQUIPMENT/LOTS&LOTS OF DRUGS THEY CAN LATER STEAL WHEN KNOW OWNER GONE DAY/LONGER. USING GOVERNMENT FUNDS EQUIPMENT PURCHASED(CARS.GAS.RADIOS.WALK IETALKIES.ETC)COMMUNCATING "ALL CLEAR MYWAY FRANK, ROGER THAT JACKSON, HEY EMITS BACKUP BIGTRUCK LETS GET VEHICLES LOADED GET HELL OUT OF MUDLICK/MTHERMON AREA' ANYWAYS U ALL KNOW WAT TALKN BOUT BET THEY USE DUCKCALLS TO SIGNALWARNING AS SO NOONE WILL FIGURE OUT WAT REALLYGOING ON. YEAH "DUMB&HILARIOUS" LOCATION MONROE CTY KY' ALSO HOW N HELL DOES FRANK&DARRELL BOTH PATROLE GETPAID BY US TAXPAYERS TO BOTH SERVE AS CONSTABLES N SAME COMMUNITY.REALLY GUYS WONDER Y THIS AREA OF PATROLE IS MAJOR THEFT OF PROPERTY? LARGE EQUIPMENT ETC.THINK ABOUT IT. Y NOTHING PRINTED/REPORTED N PAPER ABOUTMAJOR THEFT N AREA. THINK MAYBE CUZ DONT WANT PEOPLE LOOK N THAT AROUND THAT HARD PAY N ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Really!! Darrell the child molester is getting paid by the taxpayers!! What a Joke!!
proud citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

St Nick wrote:
<quoted text> Really!! Darrell the child molester is getting paid by the taxpayers!! What a Joke!!
Better than you and your welfare drawing arse.
tax payer

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
its true i live in mt. herman and see darrell jackson coming out here almost everyday. Dont know whats so important out here.
Did you forget Darrell is the constable for that district. Dumbass!!!!!
tax payer

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

citizen wrote:
You need to get a real life because the drugs your taking has fried your brain. Just saying
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget Darrell is the constable for that district. Dumbass!!!!!
Yea I guess the constable is needed at the SAME house every other day... DUMBASS!!!
Unknown

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Darrel Jackson Is not a child molester uve got him confused with Darrel ford. And as far as Darrel jacksom goes, he's done alot for my family and others. People gotta talk though so go on an express ya self. Cuz dont no body care.
tax payer

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I guess the constable is needed at the SAME house every other day... DUMBASS!!!
Maybe you are the one being watched. Bad boys bad boys. Maybe you need to get off your ass and get a job so you want have to see them there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 147,033
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Mike Duquette 128,999
Darrell Ford is out of jail (Oct '12) 1 hr Joe blows 68
Can anyone beat Kevin Webb in sherif election 2 hr Buford Pusser 4
Rd harper 3 hr fatboy 17
Kim King whooped Cj caldwell 3 hr told you off 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
I will tell the truth, no matter who it discomf... 5 hr proud citizen 10
Thieves in GumTree, Mud Lick, Flippin and Ft. R... 19 hr Sss 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tompkinsville People Search