'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Muslim Hertiage

Barnesville, OH

#43396 Jul 7, 2012
MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America:

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, witnessed a Muslim charity, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, seen a Muslim Candy Striper, or seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part
of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:


Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were
Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United
States Constitution?


Declaration of Independence ?

Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.


Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from
England ? No.


Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the
slaves in America ? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery.. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr.Obama?


Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.


There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.


Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact,
devout Muslims demand that women are subservient
to men in the Islamic culture. So much so,
that often they are beaten for not wearing the
'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a
direct family member or their husband.
Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights,
aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were
aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.


Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into
the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field
in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on
our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle
East . No one can dispute the pictures
shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other
cable news networks that day. Strangely,
the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent
over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June
4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval
for the acts of that day.


And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ..

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.
They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan ..


That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.


And what did the Dimocrats do? They put a man with three Muslim names and Muslim hertiage
in the White House. Suckers!












frank

Oakland, CA

#43397 Jul 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Bush sucked.
Raygun was the worst in history.
Nixon was impeached.
Ring any bells dip wad?
Actually Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment
frank

Oakland, CA

#43398 Jul 7, 2012
Muslim Hertiage wrote:
MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America:
Your racist rant says a lot more about you than those you’re trying to disparage! Between 1880 and 1914, thousands of Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire and from South Asia; they did not form distinctive settlements, and mostly assimilated into the wider society. 15 to 30 percent of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa were Muslims.
dee

Germany

#43399 Jul 7, 2012
just as Kathleen explained I can't believe that any one able to get paid $7852 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site http://goo.gl/UUZFR
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43400 Jul 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Bush sucked.
Raygun was the worst in history.
Nixon was impeached.
Ring any bells dip wad?
I think it does::::

It must be your dinner bell after the plate of shit you are trying to serve:::

Another day or two and Obama will steal the title away from Reagan:

Wasn't Clinton Impeached for Perjury and Obstruction Of Justice::

I didn't care for Bush either:::

He was almost as arrogant as the Prince Of Fools(OBAMA)..
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43401 Jul 7, 2012
dee wrote:
just as Kathleen explained I can't believe that any one able to get paid $7852 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site http://goo.gl/UUZFR
At least dee is only spamming and not trying to pull a Nigerian scam here.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

East Bernstadt, KY

#43402 Jul 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment
Yep... The only two Presidents that have ever been impeached were Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.....
Rev Harlan Pritchett

Cincinnati, OH

#43403 Jul 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years damming America and everything it stands for,Refused to wear the American Flag pin,did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”
How does Rev.Pritchard feel about that????
We're thinking about changing the songs name from GOD BLESS AMERICA to(GOD HELP AMERICA)
I think you must be referring to me.

I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.

All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. Our beloved KJV is the supreme guide, of course. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.

Turn or burn.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43404 Jul 7, 2012
Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must be referring to me.
I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.
All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. Our beloved KJV is the supreme guide, of course. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.
Turn or burn.
Well side stepper you just said a whole lot about nothing::

What about the question???

How do you honestly feel about same sex marriage and abortion???
Rev Harlan Pritchett

Cincinnati, OH

#43405 Jul 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well side stepper you just said a whole lot about nothing::
What about the question???
How do you honestly feel about same sex marriage and abortion???
I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.

All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. To answer your question I repeat, OUR BELOVED KJV IS THE SUPREME GUIDE, OF COURSE. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.

It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43406 Jul 7, 2012
You can't even answer a simple question?????

You must support it then?????

And you need to go see a psychiatrist about your many personalities....

YOUR WORDS::::::
(It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.)

How is homosexuality Moral????

How is abortion Moral???

You are just self righteous(Like Obama)...

If it suits your way of thinking it must be right::

HYPOCRITE:::::
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43407 Jul 7, 2012
Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.
All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. To answer your question I repeat, OUR BELOVED KJV IS THE SUPREME GUIDE, OF COURSE. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.
It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.
I’m sorry I sent you to him, Revvy, but he was asking about your opinions. I dismissed him for wasting time. Maybe he will eventually be more mature with you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43408 Jul 7, 2012
Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.
All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. To answer your question I repeat, OUR BELOVED KJV IS THE SUPREME GUIDE, OF COURSE. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.
It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.
There are simple aswers to the questions.If you were(are) a Rev. then you would know .So doubtful you are what you proclaim.Of course we do ask our political leaders to lead, and to follow the laws of this Naton as well the Laws of the Congress.Not what they believe in their ideology,but the laws of OUR Country!!

Or,when their oposition is with the laws,and they do not wish to uphold the laws of the Land,they should do the right thing and resign.Mr.Holder is one.Obama is another.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#43409 Jul 7, 2012
Why has no one mentioned the Libor (lie-more) banking scandal? Is everyone just gonna sweep it under the rug like the actions of george WMD bush?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
frank

Oakland, CA

#43411 Jul 7, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
There are simple aswers to the questions.If you were(are) a Rev. then you would know .So doubtful you are what you proclaim.Of course we do ask our political leaders to lead, and to follow the laws of this Naton as well the Laws of the Congress.Not what they believe in their ideology,but the laws of OUR Country!!
Or,when their oposition is with the laws,and they do not wish to uphold the laws of the Land,they should do the right thing and resign.Mr.Holder is one.Obama is another.
Darrell Issa has accused the Obama administration as “the most corrupt” in history! This coming from a known felon and habitual liar – Issa has been arrested twice, ones for grand theft auto of a Maserati and ones for illegal possession of a fire arm while driving down a one-way street. He also lied about his military unit providing security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service. However, a 1998 investigation by the SF Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43412 Jul 7, 2012
Anyone read "September Hope--the American Side of a Bridge Too Far"
At bookstore and it looks good. New Release
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43413 Jul 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Darrell Issa has accused the Obama administration as “the most corrupt” in history! This coming from a known felon and habitual liar – Issa has been arrested twice, ones for grand theft auto of a Maserati and ones for illegal possession of a fire arm while driving down a one-way street. He also lied about his military unit providing security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service. However, a 1998 investigation by the SF Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation.
Welllllll, bust my britches......;-)
you want a 'medal' for finding for finding that?:)
lol

Glasgow, KY

#43414 Jul 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment
Don't stop there frankie...it was Clinton that was impeached, remember? LMMFAO! What? What did I say? Oh that's right...shhhhhh! Another fun fact of which talking head democrats aren't supposed to speak about and if forced to speak about it...always, ALWAYS refer back to the Bush excuse or pull the race card to put the focus back on republicans. lol How's that working out for you and "The Obamination" lately, frankie?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#43415 Jul 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Darrell Issa has accused the Obama administration as “the most corrupt” in history! This coming from a known felon and habitual liar – Issa has been arrested twice, ones for grand theft auto of a Maserati and ones for illegal possession of a fire arm while driving down a one-way street. He also lied about his military unit providing security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service. However, a 1998 investigation by the SF Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation.
Well if you are setting the stage for everyone's opinion to be scrutinized by lies they have told and dirty deeds and tricks and deceiving and bullying and cheating...you will shut the whole democrat rage machine down. lol

Wasn't it the same Supreme Court Justices that ruled your messiah lied big time to the people again about our new "it's-not-a-tax tax" that also ruled it was okay to lie about or exaggerate your service in the military or your heritage to get big bucks University jobs and perks? Bet a lot of not-so-true stories some prominent democrats have been telling about their Native American heritage and their stellar battlefield medals are breathing a sigh of relief right about now. Long live the Justices! Heil!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#43416 Jul 7, 2012
The Senate Republican play
Wak A Mole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 133,227
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? 1 hr Hard hitta 7
Katie and JoJo 11 hr Jail rats 14
any hot gay man in tville thats over 30 (Nov '08) 11 hr Upoopushers 19
Breendean Scotty 14 hr MaeRean 8
Teresa's Ho House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jul '11) 22 hr telling u 2
How to get rid of vaginal odor Sun clean it up more ... 2
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition