Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Puzzled

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2008
 
Has anyone tried to go on the jail website to look at current inmates and it will not let you? You can click on staff, web links etc, and get through but, inmates you can not. What's up with this? Is it because we mention that certain people that got a DUI or arrested and their picture never was on the site?
Just me

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2008
 
What is the web address. I have heard about it but didn't know what the address was.
Puzzled

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2008
 
Just me

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2008
 
Thanks!(-;
Whatta

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2008
 
I also like to look and see who the current inmates are. I sure don't want to look at Doyle or Sheila Fox. We need the Kirkpatrick's back, so things will start running the way it is suppose to.
informer

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2008
 
They probably had to book some "big shot" and did not want it publicized.
Whatta

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2008
 
You are probably right, or they are wanting us to pay to see the inmates. Me, I'll just wait for the paper each week.

Since: Jan 08

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2008
 
Tville - citizen

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2008
 
hey
jack

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 15, 2008
 
remember this when its time to vote citizens. this is your tax dollars at work. send complaint to attorney general office at http://ag.ky.gov/ its time for us to stand up
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Whatta wrote:
I also like to look and see who the current inmates are. I sure don't want to look at Doyle or Sheila Fox. We need the Kirkpatrick's back, so things will start running the way it is suppose to.
oh my,my. could we be just a weeee bit jelous.
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2008
 
jack wrote:
remember this when its time to vote citizens. this is your tax dollars at work. send complaint to attorney general office at http://ag.ky.gov/ its time for us to stand up
im sure you could call the jail, doyle would be glad to give you the number, he doesnt have anything to hide.and please do stand up, so people can see how stupid you are.for what i understand doyle pays for this hisself not tax payers money. so the community knows what goes on at the jail.like i said he doesnt have anything to hide.he is one of the best jailers monroe county has had for 13 years. take a chill pill.
jack

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2008
 
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>im sure you could call the jail, doyle would be glad to give you the number, he doesnt have anything to hide.and please do stand up, so people can see how stupid you are.for what i understand doyle pays for this hisself not tax payers money. so the community knows what goes on at the jail.like i said he doesnt have anything to hide.he is one of the best jailers monroe county has had for 13 years. take a chill pill.
he is good jailer but glasgow has it monroe has a right to have it too are taxes goes somewhere im not slandering doyle i like him alot best jailer like you said but number is on attorney generals page we need it back up every other jailers had it on but big shots money talks.send report to attorney genrals office .gov for complaints so are good jailer can do his job and post it back up
Whatta

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>oh my,my. could we be just a weeee bit jelous.
First of all jealous is spelled jealous not jelous, not that I'm concerned about your spelling, I just didn't know if you knew it or not. Sorry, but Doyle and Sheila aren't anything or anyone to be jealous about. I have nothing against them, I just think it is bad when they don't want their own staff pictures shown when they get in trouble, and they do get in trouble. Ask Shannon Monday, he'll tell you.

“"Who am I?"”

Since: May 08

Chickasawhatchee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 15, 2008
 
I don't understand the problem. I can see the inmates on my computer. I see all kinds of pretty pictures. Is that Bridges guy the same one they're talking about on the other thread?
mom

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2008
 
I got them to
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 15, 2008
 
Whatta wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all jealous is spelled jealous not jelous, not that I'm concerned about your spelling, I just didn't know if you knew it or not. Sorry, but Doyle and Sheila aren't anything or anyone to be jealous about. I have nothing against them, I just think it is bad when they don't want their own staff pictures shown when they get in trouble, and they do get in trouble. Ask Shannon Monday, he'll tell you.
shannon mondays picture was on the web site.i dont know where you are coming from, all i know is im afraid doyle will take this web site down if you dont stop complaining. i love going to this site.it keeps me informed of everything going on in the jail.after all im a tax payer myself.doyle and sheila are hard working people. they have been bashed enough.i am a friend of their family.their good people.have a good christmas.
just checked

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 15, 2008
 
I can see them on my comp. but I cant on the laptop, whats up with that?????
Trapper girl

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 15, 2008
 
They may have been doing update's
jack

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 15, 2008
 
KRS 61.870, the Kentucky Open Records Act. maybe they were updating site and not trying to charge for it.thanks dole and shelia its working now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,689
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 146,319
Carter & Anderson 3 hr old man 4
new snitch report 4 hr But then 7
who know verginia russell? 4 hr Teresamusesux 43
Julie Stephens 6 hr Poster 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Ashby 26,189
" IS Frances BBQ Shut IT"S Doors" 18 hr Logic 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tompkinsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••