First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Isaiah

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Jan 7, 2010
can someone tell me how to contact the Amish doctor. The one who looks into your eyes and gives a diagnosis of your health.. I believe his name is Ruben.... thanks
amazed

Baldwin City, KS

#2 Jan 7, 2010
you have to go to his office in vernon i think it is.
amish nut

Avon, IN

#3 Jan 7, 2010
thanks to that nutcase i will be on heart med for the rest of my life where he screwed up in telling me what to take
do not listen to him
Isaiah

Baldwin City, KS

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Well, I am glad you alerted me because i was going to see him because I have artery problems but now if noone else posts any comment,, i will take your advice...
amish nut wrote:
thanks to that nutcase i will be on heart med for the rest of my life where he screwed up in telling me what to take
do not listen to him
Just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
people like that are just like psychic's gimmicks to take your money,you can not possibly look into someones eye and tell what is wrong with them,.
i want her

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Just me wrote:
people like that are just like psychic's gimmicks to take your money,you can not possibly look into someones eye and tell what is wrong with them,.
he doesnt take your money if you want to a donation is fine you have nothing to give is fine.
Just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
still a gimmick
what ever

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
i wonder if it does wwork
justu

Cave City, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2010
Try it you will be suprised.
curious

Denver, NC

#10 Feb 15, 2010
does anyone know what days of the week he sees people?
hes great

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2010
curious wrote:
does anyone know what days of the week he sees people?
everyday besides wednesdays an the weekend hes really good he help my 6 year old son out alot
curious

Denver, NC

#12 Feb 15, 2010
thank you
it does

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2010
what ever wrote:
i wonder if it does wwork
I can't speak for others, but Ruben helped me after years and years of so called medical doctors and lots and lots of medical bills. My husband took me to him about 6 years ago and after taking some stuff he suggested I have never felt better in my life I can now do things that 6 years ago I thought I would never do again and no I didnot buy the stuff from him I ordered it from another place that was a little cheaper than their store there. So in my case he done wonders for me, i go back once or twice a year just for more or less to hear what he has to say. when I went to him the first time all he did was look in my eyes and then started telling me things about me that there is no way that he would have known, and yes it was kinda creepy. But after fooling with the medical dr. i thought what else have i got to lose. He helped me, he may not help you, but in my case it worked and for that I will sing his praises and Thank God
If you think about it, years ago when we went to the dr. the first thing they did back then was look in your eyes and now a days they come in the room and just look and ask what is wrong with you, well hell if i knew that i would not be there imo
Oprah

Cave City, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2010
Just me wrote:
Yes you can. It has a name I am not sure what it is. Mayo clinic tried to hire that guy because they had heard how successful he was at this. Lots of people have learned to Dr. by reading peoples eyes. It's not witchcraft. I wish you would go down there. I promise you you would come back a believer. The problem is most people don't follow through because it's not a quick fix.
student

Baldwin City, KS

#15 Mar 4, 2010
I am writing a collage paper on the Amish community and would like to visit Dr. Ruben. Is he open on Saturaday? Can you go anytime of the day?
superwoman

Glasgow, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2010
student wrote:
I am writing a collage paper on the Amish community and would like to visit Dr. Ruben. Is he open on Saturaday? Can you go anytime of the day?
open but very very busye on saturday go earlie
OH ME

AOL

#17 Mar 4, 2010
Just me wrote:
WELL U MUST NOT NEVER WENT TO HIM OR U WOULD KNOW THAT HE ISNT A PSYCHIC! WHEN HE LOOKS INTO UR EYES HE THEN LOOKS AT A CHART THAT SHOWS HIM WHAT EACH SPOT MEANS.
well

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2010
Oprah wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you can. It has a name I am not sure what it is. Mayo clinic tried to hire that guy because they had heard how successful he was at this. Lots of people have learned to Dr. by reading peoples eyes. It's not witchcraft. I wish you would go down there. I promise you you would come back a believer. The problem is most people don't follow through because it's not a quick fix.
its called iridoligy
well

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2010
excuse me, its spelled iridology
EYE know

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2010
Just me wrote:
Hey, I got an idea. Since you have a computer why not look it up.
Iridology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* Patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris hold information about a patient's systemic health.
Iridology (also known as iridodiagnosis[1]) is an alternative medicine technique whose proponents believe that patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris can be examined to determine information about a patient's systemic health. Practitioners match their observations to iris charts which divide the iris into zones corresponding to specific parts of the human body. Iridologists see the eyes as "windows" into the body's state of health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monroe Co Sheriff Race 2014 10 min carl williams 32
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 131,411
Miitary Advisers in Iraq 2 hr still winning 29
Robert RUG Dyer 4 hr Babyblue 11
Bessie trivet 4 hr big papa 25
Tammy and teddy pickcock 10 hr Amy 2
Who's gonna be Tvilles next mayor? 13 hr russians 22

Freeze Warning for Monroe County was issued at October 31 at 11:34AM EDT

Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tompkinsville