Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Lake wrote:
May I asked a serious question? If you don't go to church but you do believe in God, Jesus, and the Bible, can you still be asked to be baptized?
Most churches you walk the aisle on Sunday morning during the invitation and you tell him you want to be baptized which usually comes along with being a member of the church he asks the church as a whole what's their pleasure they vote I've never seen anyone denied and you come back during another service when they make plans to do the baptism

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

You can be baptised without joining a church.
Really

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

guest wrote:
You can be baptised without joining a church.
Oh don't get me wrong.I'm just saying this is what I know. Believe me I know I don't know everything about churches. I'm just saying what I do know. I'm only 28. I still have much to learn.
Jerry Falwell

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't get me wrong.I'm just saying this is what I know. Believe me I know I don't know everything about churches. I'm just saying what I do know. I'm only 28. I still have much to learn.
Son You aint gonna learn shit on Topix !
Really

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Jerry Falwell wrote:
<quoted text> Son You aint gonna learn shit on Topix !
No offense but I hope your not calling me " son" because I know the lord works miracles but after giving birth to 4 kids in the last 8 years I'm pretty sure I'm no ones son lol
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

You are obviously not christian if you are on here calling others fake.a REAL CHRISTIAN would not judge but just pray!
concerned

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Ever heard the saying "Fake it, till you Make it". Fake one is better than not one at all.
I disagree with that ....fake christians will not enter Heaven...so read your Bible...Being fake and being lost is one in the same in God's eyes..narrow is way and few will find it!!!
Jerry Falwell

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>No offense but I hope your not calling me " son" because I know the lord works miracles but after giving birth to 4 kids in the last 8 years I'm pretty sure I'm no ones son lol
No offence I should have called you "horny" wow with Four kids in eight years you must really really like sex a lot !
true

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

jimmy wrote:
so what? so what if they are fake. that is on them, not you. just because they are fake that is no excuse for you NOT to do or to be doing what you are supposed to be. when people start talking about fake Christians 7 times out of ten they are just trying to rationalize/justify their own crummy behavior.
Wrong there big boy....I pray for these people, but your wrong when you that's there business....they are not setting a good example.instead they are keeping lost people from knowing God's will...I have her them say if that's a christian I don't want a part of it...so...that being said I pray for them and you ....Christians are slim these days ... there are some good people who are sincere but there are more not than is...prayers to you...
Curious

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Jerry Falwell wrote:
<quoted text> No offence I should have called you "horny" wow with Four kids in eight years you must really really like sex a lot !
You think about sex a lot don't you? Does everything you post have a reference to sex in it? Maybe you're the one with the problem. You're probably so homely nobody would have you. Typical Jerry Falwell style!
Jerry Falwell

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about sex a lot don't you? Does everything you post have a reference to sex in it? Maybe you're the one with the problem. You're probably so homely nobody would have you. Typical Jerry Falwell style!
It is OK to think about sex but not to act on it you wild little multi orgasmic wood nymph. I am not insulting a women who craves sex like a crackhead craves rock cocaine. But to be fair I think you called me homely because you are embarrassed about your unusual sexual hunger...Remember booty is in the eyes of the beholder !I admire you every man admires a women who loves lots of children.........and tons of sex. You have sinned you wild cheetah women !
dontknow

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lake wrote:
May I asked a serious question? If you don't go to church but you do believe in God, Jesus, and the Bible, can you still be asked to be baptized?
If they r a true believer of God and believed that Jesus is Gods son and you can only get to God thru Jesus then I dont see why any preacher wouldnt baptize you if you ask to be.
Really

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Jerry Falwell wrote:
<quoted text> No offence I should have called you "horny" wow with Four kids in eight years you must really really like sex a lot !
Lol no offense taken but if you want to look at it that way I must add that I am married and he is the the father to all except the first but however he is daddy to all which is great because my oldest knows he is not his biological father and accepts him as daddy
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

i can tell you the fake ones! all them fb scripture quoting wannabes at lakeview! ive never seen a church that praises a "preacher" and wife more than they praise God!
Moral Majority

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

There aren't any "fake" christians. Christians are followers of Christ and there is nothing fake about about our Lord and Savior.
hello
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I see them as hypocrites. So many churches, and yet the ones I know are the biggest sinners and hypocrites there are.
flowerchild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

If she can roll, wife that b!tch..

Medon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Evangelist Laments Billy Graham's Support of Romney, Says Mormon 'Lies' Spreading.....

With less than two weeks to go before the presidential elections on Nov. 6, Internet evangelist Bill Keller of LivePrayer.com is still insisting that Christians cannot allow themselves to support a candidate like Mitt Romney, because his Mormon faith does not align with the teachings of Christ.

"It is no wonder why God is judging this nation by giving us a choice between two son's of Satan when high profile men of God like Billy Graham and supposed Christian leaders like Ralph Reed, Mark DeMoss, David Barton, and scores of others are publicly telling Christians that it is OK to compromise their faith and put temporal politics over the eternal souls of men to support a Baal worshipper," Keller said in an email to The Christian Post.

The evangelist, who is urging people to write in the name of Jesus instead of selecting either candidate on Election Day, refers to the Rev. Billy Graham's recent remarks on Romney, which many say is an unofficial endorsement of the GOP candidate.

Earlier this month, Romney met with 93-year-old Graham at his home in North Carolina, where the evangelist praised the Mormon politician for his "values and strong moral convictions."

"I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms," Graham added.

An article which calls Mormonism a "cult" was removed from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association's (BGEA) website following the Republican's visit, with Chief of Staff Ken Barun explaining that the reason behind the decision was that BGEA did not wish to be a part of the debate on Romney's faith, which has reached great heights this political season.

Other notable evangelicals, like Pastor Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Church in Dallas, who first said that Mormonism is a cult and Christians should not be supporting it, later changed his stance and endorsed Romney, calling him the "lesser of two evils" although he maintains that Mormonism is not Christianity.

Keller told CP that he finds Graham's decision to praise Romney and to remove the warnings against the Mormon Church as "sad."

"To not just endorse a 5th generation high priest of a satanic cult that propagates a false gospel leading souls to hell, but then remove the warning from his website that Mormons are NOT Christians in order to justify that endorsement is a sad moment," he added.

Keller has been vocal against Mormonism and a potential Romney presidency, and once again stated that the religion cannot be considered a part of mainstream Christianity.

"(Two hundred) years ago the Christian church in the day of Joseph Smith, the founder of Romney's cult, ran him out of every town he tried to spread his false beliefs for preaching heresy. The majority of the Christian church today is so watered down, Biblically illiterate, and compromised, it is actually supporting a man whose entire life has been controlled by that same satanically inspired heresy!" he said.
sand

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

guest wrote:
Evangelist Laments Billy Graham's Support of Romney, Says Mormon 'Lies' Spreading.....
With less than two weeks to go before the presidential elections on Nov. 6, Internet evangelist Bill Keller of LivePrayer.com is still insisting that Christians cannot allow themselves to support a candidate like Mitt Romney, because his Mormon faith does not align with the teachings of Christ.
"It is no wonder why God is judging this nation by giving us a choice between two son's of Satan when high profile men of God like Billy Graham and supposed Christian leaders like Ralph Reed, Mark DeMoss, David Barton, and scores of others are publicly telling Christians that it is OK to compromise their faith and put temporal politics over the eternal souls of men to support a Baal worshipper," Keller said in an email to The Christian Post.
The evangelist, who is urging people to write in the name of Jesus instead of selecting either candidate on Election Day, refers to the Rev. Billy Graham's recent remarks on Romney, which many say is an unofficial endorsement of the GOP candidate.
Earlier this month, Romney met with 93-year-old Graham at his home in North Carolina, where the evangelist praised the Mormon politician for his "values and strong moral convictions."
"I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms," Graham added.
An article which calls Mormonism a "cult" was removed from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association's (BGEA) website following the Republican's visit, with Chief of Staff Ken Barun explaining that the reason behind the decision was that BGEA did not wish to be a part of the debate on Romney's faith, which has reached great heights this political season.
Other notable evangelicals, like Pastor Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Church in Dallas, who first said that Mormonism is a cult and Christians should not be supporting it, later changed his stance and endorsed Romney, calling him the "lesser of two evils" although he maintains that Mormonism is not Christianity.
Keller told CP that he finds Graham's decision to praise Romney and to remove the warnings against the Mormon Church as "sad."
"To not just endorse a 5th generation high priest of a satanic cult that propagates a false gospel leading souls to hell, but then remove the warning from his website that Mormons are NOT Christians in order to justify that endorsement is a sad moment," he added.
Keller has been vocal against Mormonism and a potential Romney presidency, and once again stated that the religion cannot be considered a part of mainstream Christianity.
"(Two hundred) years ago the Christian church in the day of Joseph Smith, the founder of Romney's cult, ran him out of every town he tried to spread his false beliefs for preaching heresy. The majority of the Christian church today is so watered down, Biblically illiterate, and compromised, it is actually supporting a man whose entire life has been controlled by that same satanically inspired heresy!" he said.
Shut up just because your black man cheated on you for the FO hundeth time is no reason to hate God. If you would read tha bible and stop hoein and sleepin out you race maybe you would be happy instead of nappy.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

True wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks these so-called Christians are so fake that they are keeping the lost people out of church?
You are correct

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Tiptonville Forum right now

Search the Tiptonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min REO 123,874
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 56 min REO 58,238
Who Will Get Your Vote For Sheriff? 6 hr ridgely voter 5
Who Will Get Your Vote For County Mayor? 9 hr Taxpayer 4
cindy tippit rogers & Blackmail 10 hr Bogota ER 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr C Clark 8,463
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 18 bob 8,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tiptonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tiptonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••