skinny pimp

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2010
how can i tell my fat wife that she needs to loose weight? i dont want to hurt her feelings but she dont do nothing for me anymore. i hate cheating on her because i love her. i want her to be slim and sexy like she was 5 or 6 years ago. i feel guilty cheating on her but i have needs. someone please tell me what to do.
boooo

Jackson, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2010
your wife is not fat your just one of these crackheads around here! your the scummmm between my toes! haha and if you arent attracted to her now the way you were then you dont really love her so just tell her that! dont mess with her head and just because she is not what you want does not mean that she is not someone elses ideal woman!
today show

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
go brush your teeth you skinny hick
jerry

Manilla, IN

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Fat women are so damn disgusting, it is a shame all these fat women I see around here. They need to pull away from the table, but most wont, so just tell your wife to stop eating, go for a jog or go get butchered at the hog plant.
Porky Big

Fulton, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
boooo wrote:
your wife is not fat your just one of these crackheads around here! your the scummmm between my toes! haha and if you arent attracted to her now the way you were then you dont really love her so just tell her that! dont mess with her head and just because she is not what you want does not mean that she is not someone elses ideal woman!
You must be a real fat one!
Porky Big

Fulton, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
boooo wrote:
Oh and they have a thing called SOAP for the scum between your toes.
horny young 0an

Murray, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
hey does your wife have a yahoo id and if so what is it .i might be able to help her loose weight u do know sex is a good way to loose weight
poorboy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Sep 12, 2010
skinny pimp wrote:
how can i tell my fat wife that she needs to loose weight? i dont want to hurt her feelings but she dont do nothing for me anymore. i hate cheating on her because i love her. i want her to be slim and sexy like she was 5 or 6 years ago. i feel guilty cheating on her but i have needs. someone please tell me what to do.
Yea I seen your wife and you're right she is fat. She used to be so slim and sexy too. Its your fault tho. You let her get secure in your marriage and so she just let herself go. She thinks you dont care that she's fat. I like fat myself. Something to hold on to when we havin sex. As long as she aint over 40 yrs. old she should be ok!
boooo

Jackson, TN

#9 Sep 12, 2010
my name is alexandria and im not fat haha i just had a baby and im still skinny i just dont think its right to talk about people SEE MORE PEOPLE SHOULD JUST OWN UP ON HERE!
joeeee

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Sep 12, 2010
thats ok i like fat girls, i want all of the fat girls phone ## i like going down on fat girls yes yes i do.
Porky Big

Fulton, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2010
Porky Big wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and they have a thing called SOAP for the scum between your toes.
Oh I am sorry you are just too fat to reach your toes with that big keg gut of yours !
HoZac

Fulton, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2010
boooo wrote:
my name is alexandria and im not fat haha i just had a baby and im still skinny i just dont think its right to talk about people SEE MORE PEOPLE SHOULD JUST OWN UP ON HERE!
If you Punk azed ZACS baby momma of corse you skinny , cuz Zaccs lazy ass has no pride and no job.. gurl if I were yu i would not be postin bout bustin on fat people when yo baby daddy is a jobless no pride hoe who leavin you holdin the bag while he out partying and talkin smack bouy you. Zac a punk wut kinda of man leave is baby that way ???? a man dont ....a PUNK AZZ do. ya you skinny and a joke cuz he laugin at yu. You need to WOMEN up an get the law on hiz ass . childs suport an all jokes on yu girl not on PUNK azz zac ! that th skinny
alex

Union City, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2010
look you obviously dont know shit k! and zac has nothin to do with this but you need to take your illiterate self on somewhere and i take care of myself I DONT NEED A MAN TO SUPPORT ME! and the joke aint on me cause cause i know everything an me and zac aint even together dumbass so heres what ya do go back to grammer school then come back and post some true stuff that you know for sure about k prick AND ANOTHER THING I AINT NO GOSH DANGS "BABY MOMMA" IM A WOMAN THAT HAS A BABY THAT I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING, SO STOP LABELING WOMAN WITH BABYS! OR HOW ABOUT THIS YOUR AN ILLITERATE DUMBASS, LABELING IS NOT COOL!
alex

Union City, TN

#14 Sep 12, 2010
plus why dont you put your name on here so zac can show you what a "punk azz" really is!
humm

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2010
skinny pimp wrote:
Well you know...it's not only men that this happens too.My husband is getting fat and I try to get him to walk with me.Sometimes he does, sometimes he don't.You just have to get past it and stop cheating...If you truely love her you would try a little harder.
hOzAC

Fulton, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2010
alex wrote:
plus why dont you put your name on here so zac can show you what a "punk azz" really is!
YU TRIPPIN on mwa ???? gurl a punk azz is man who dont suport his qwn shorti. why u trippin onme a MAN suports his blood..a punk dont..gurl im tryin ta help ya . yu need ta womin up an stop bein drivthru gurl . if tha punk got time to be partyin he got time ta be workin.. tripp on me ..tha jokz still on u ..an zacs to busy wit tha next drivethu gurl . punk azz mean BABY DADDY AINT MAN UP fo hiz shorty. jwake up gurl jokz on you
Brittni Best

Cataula, GA

#17 Sep 15, 2010
What the hell?!?!?!? okay i am a fat girl..and my husband has no problems with it ...if you truely loved your wife it wouldnt matter how big she was you would love her for her...now if you arte concerned for her health talk to her but you shoould have never cheated on her...no woman deserves to have a man like you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info 16 hr info 1
Why does my child support post keep getting del... 22 hr Guest 3 87
Frank hogg Tue shayne gibson 2
Misty Smith Tue simply me 3
lake or obion county. Tue OldSchool 2
brent alexandar Mon What u no 7
Looking to sell my nude pictures Dec 15 MrsKarpinska 1
Tiptonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tiptonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tiptonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tiptonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:09PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars