Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Thiensville Forum

Comments (Page 262)

Showing posts 5,221 - 5,240 of6,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5517
May 16, 2012
 
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you posted has nothing to do directly from anything Barrett has done. How about Milwaukee's status as becoming higher on the poorest major cities list? How about that useless downtown trolley? How about the unemployment rate in the city? How about him raising taxes almost every year? Most of the projects you give him credit for was done with federal money. No matter who the Mayor was those funds would have been there for them to use its not like he went out and got it.
Blah, blah, blah.

Then, Walker doesn't deserve credit for killing the train.

And Kleefisch doesn't deserve credit for the Rockford tech company moving to Wisconsin, as she claims in a new(ish) advert. They were planning to leave Illinois before she contacted them. in fact, on Upfront with Mike Gousha, she admitted as much.

And Walker deserves ZERO credit from any out-of-state company which has moved to Wisconsin, if that company was already looking to leave their respective states.

1) Hmm... the largest city in the state/the largest population of receivers of unemployment during this 4 year recession registering higher on a list of LOW INCOME, not poorest, cities in the USA. Wow, that is completely unexpected... for someone living in the dark for 4 years. I find as surprising as when Walker claims Wisconsin is doing better than it's been since 2008. It better be... we're slowly coming out of a worldwide recession.

2) If Walker had been Mayor, he would not have had the forethought to invest in things like beautifying the city to bring in Hollywood studios for films. That is a very specific project WALKER OPPOSED. Walker also opposed the building of certain structures in Milwaukee's downtown... and under-funded them (while County Exec). Barrett needed to put together carefully thought out projects/plans to get some of that fed money... and it worked. It's silly to give him no credit.

3) The downtown trolley is only useless to those who don't live downtown. We should never have shifted from trolleys to buses in our tiny downtown area. But GM, the money pit, won the government over in their battle with trolleys around the Midwest.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5518
May 16, 2012
 
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
Then, Walker doesn't deserve credit for killing the train.
And Kleefisch doesn't deserve credit for the Rockford tech company moving to Wisconsin, as she claims in a new(ish) advert. They were planning to leave Illinois before she contacted them. in fact, on Upfront with Mike Gousha, she admitted as much.
And Walker deserves ZERO credit from any out-of-state company which has moved to Wisconsin, if that company was already looking to leave their respective states.
1) Hmm... the largest city in the state/the largest population of receivers of unemployment during this 4 year recession registering higher on a list of LOW INCOME, not poorest, cities in the USA. Wow, that is completely unexpected... for someone living in the dark for 4 years. I find as surprising as when Walker claims Wisconsin is doing better than it's been since 2008. It better be... we're slowly coming out of a worldwide recession.
2) If Walker had been Mayor, he would not have had the forethought to invest in things like beautifying the city to bring in Hollywood studios for films. That is a very specific project WALKER OPPOSED. Walker also opposed the building of certain structures in Milwaukee's downtown... and under-funded them (while County Exec). Barrett needed to put together carefully thought out projects/plans to get some of that fed money... and it worked. It's silly to give him no credit.
3) The downtown trolley is only useless to those who don't live downtown. We should never have shifted from trolleys to buses in our tiny downtown area. But GM, the money pit, won the government over in their battle with trolleys around the Midwest.
Making things beautiful is a priority? are you nutz? Isn't that what the liberal democrat communists did to the capitol? They are the same terrorists that support Barret--give Wisconsin a break-we don't need terrorists in the Wisconsin government.
Superfly

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5519
May 16, 2012
 
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Making things beautiful is a priority? are you nutz? Isn't that what the liberal democrat communists did to the capitol? They are the same terrorists that support Barret--give Wisconsin a break-we don't need terrorists in the Wisconsin government.
Liar.

-

Scott Walker Tool Kit: Fighting Talking Points With Facts - JOBS

Scott Walker campaigned on a central promise to create 250,000 jobs and, by that standard, he has failed spectacularly, salting the earth for Wisconsin's middle class in his inept and criminally corrupt administration.

Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss

According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.

Directly contradicting the self-serving claims of Walker and his cronies, the new report showed Wisconsin with major losses in both private and public sector jobs.

Wisconsin was far-and-away the leader in the nation in jobs loss, losing some 24,000 jobs in a period where the rest of the nation has been ADDING jobs. And, in fact, Wisconsin was on the road to recovery when Scott Walker took office. Under Democratic leadership, Wisconsin gained 24,800 jobs in 2010.

In the past two decades, Wisconsin has never been last before. We haven’t even been in the bottom 10.

•From 1991-2010, Wisconsin’s average rank in terms of job creation was 21st. Under Scott Walker we ranked 50th.(The prior low had been 38th in 2009; highest was 6th in 1991)
•From 1991-2010, Wisconsin’s average annual job growth had been 22,075.
Cutting jobs programs, slashing infrastructure investment, destroying public education and the University of Wisconsin System, breaking faith with our system of vocational technical training, turning his back on high-tech jobs and ending decades of labor peace have been Scott Walker's legacy.
Superfly

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5520
May 16, 2012
 
Scott Walker Never Had a Credible Jobs Plan, Never Focused on Jobs

Scott Walker’s bogus “special session” focused on a $2.3 billion tax giveaway to out-of-state corporations and the super-rich and his union-busting "budget repair bill" that stripped the rights of thousands of hardworking teachers, nurses and other hardworking Wisconsinites and cut vital protections to our public health programs.

Before Scott Walker even took office, he sent thousands of family-sustaining jobs to Illinois by killing the high-speed rail project.

This is because Scott Walker never had a credible jobs plan. Scott Walker’s “job plan” was a 68-page joke written in 100-point font, meant to mock Tom Barrett’s very serious and very thoughtful plan to restore economic security to working Wisconsin families.
Superfly

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5521
May 16, 2012
 
Scott Walker Cut Funding for Job Training Programs, Harmed Jobseekers
Scott Walker’s radical budget cut funding for Wisconsin’s technical colleges by more than 30%, including cuts to vocational and educational training programs. In addition, Scott Walker slashed the University of Wisconsin System budget nearly $300 million, which including cuts to job-creating investments in new technologies.

Scott Walker’s Republican Party also stalled unemployment insurance payouts to jobseekers, and passed legislation that requires jobseekers to wait an additional week to receive family-sustaining unemployment insurance benefits.

Wisconsin is feeling the effects of Scott Walker’s failure to invest in a 21st century economy
----------

Vote Democrat.
Superfly

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5522
May 16, 2012
 
Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss

According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.

----

Come on republican liars, call the According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics a liberal spin .
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah hah.

0====

Vote the republican menice out of wisconsin
Walker for pres

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5523
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Superfly wrote:
Scott Walker Cut Funding for Job Training Programs, Harmed Jobseekers
Scott Walker’s radical budget cut funding for Wisconsin’s technical colleges by more than 30%, including cuts to vocational and educational training programs. In addition, Scott Walker slashed the University of Wisconsin System budget nearly $300 million, which including cuts to job-creating investments in new technologies.
Scott Walker’s Republican Party also stalled unemployment insurance payouts to jobseekers, and passed legislation that requires jobseekers to wait an additional week to receive family-sustaining unemployment insurance benefits.
Wisconsin is feeling the effects of Scott Walker’s failure to invest in a 21st century economy
----------
Vote Democrat.
Could I ask you a serious question ? Are you stupid ?
Walker for pres

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5524
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Superfly wrote:
Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss
According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.
----
Come on republican liars, call the According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics a liberal spin .
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah hah.
0====
Vote the republican menice out of wisconsin
HMMMMM ? I wonder if you suffer from Walker derangement syndrome ?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5525
May 16, 2012
 
Superfly wrote:
Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss
According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.
----
Come on republican liars, call the According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics a liberal spin .
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah hah.
0====
Vote the republican menice out of wisconsin
Wisconsin unemployment rates are below the national average. If you want to live under a liberal democrat communist regime--move to Illinois. They seem to do things more to your liking.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5526
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>yes and it will be perfectly legal to rub your face in it when the liberals lose again. We will then know how the liberals went against the will of the people and how much your stupid asses cost us in the state. I hope you liberals are willing to live with that-cause you are being exposed for what you are as we speak.
So this post clarifies A. you lied when you said they cheated & B. you don't know how to discuss things in a linear way so you feel the need to deflect when you can't answer something.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5528
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Making things beautiful is a priority? are you nutz? Isn't that what the liberal democrat communists did to the capitol? They are the same terrorists that support Barret--give Wisconsin a break-we don't need terrorists in the Wisconsin government.
Your posts bore me. You have nothing to actually say, you simply have an uncontrollable need to be heard/read. I weep for the future (if your ilk run it).

Walker is a career politician. THAT is a major problem in this country. AND I'm not a Democrat.
john

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5529
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A vote for walker is a vote for the koch brothers,they will have us all working for lower wages,we have lost our way of life to big corporations ,they only care about the bottom line.I feel for the men and women who have to support a family

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5530
May 17, 2012
 
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts bore me. You have nothing to actually say, you simply have an uncontrollable need to be heard/read. I weep for the future (if your ilk run it).
Walker is a career politician. THAT is a major problem in this country. AND I'm not a Democrat.
Weep away Jackass, don't read my posts then. I have a bigger stake in this state than you do, I am sure of that. Seems you are getting pissed off that the conservatives are taking hold of this state and will take control of the country again. Between Doyle screwing us for 8 years and O'stupid Hussein at the helm, we have suffered greatly-our state doesn't need a bunch of beautifiers right now-we need jobs. If you think Walker is a career politician what the hell did you call Kohl and Feingold? I called them crap.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5531
May 17, 2012
 
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>So this post clarifies A. you lied when you said they cheated & B. you don't know how to discuss things in a linear way so you feel the need to deflect when you can't answer something.
The liberal communists democrats aren't going to be able to cheat enough to win. We are watching. The National DNC has pulled all money going to Wisconsin as has the Unions. Too bad so sad. Please-the democrats have been cheating for years. Otherwise they wouldn't have a problem with showing ID to vote.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5532
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>... If you think Walker is a career politician what the hell did you call Kohl and Feingold?
Considering I've never voted for either of them, I don't get the relevance in the question.

We're... I'm posting about Walker. So, am I to take from your post you have ZERO problem with career politicians? Is that the founding fathers' design?

I'm sick to nausea of you fake, partisan zombies screwing up my government. When you're caught in lies and distortions of the truth you e-hurl insults and childish language. Get your act together.

I'm interested in actual debates, not exchanging insults. Go hump on someone else's posts.

Walker just re-released his jobs numbers... claiming the government is changing their tune. What he doesn't mention is it's the government he leads... NOT the BLS. What does this mean? He's releasing unverified numbers. Is that anything like not using the GAAP method to verify budget balancing? Does anyone see a pattern here?
http://www.biztimes.com/article/20120516/ENEW...

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Reality-Check...

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/2...
DSimms

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5533
May 17, 2012
 
WAKE UP WISCONSIN: Walker goes down, Wisconsin crashes! It is common knowledge here that if we let the unions win (they've spent millions) then the unions will rule and more companies will be forced to unionize and more companies will go down. True. Unions were necessary at one time but now they are greedy blood suckers who only want to fill their pockets with your money. Who Cares- it's their secret motto, behind closed doors.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5534
May 17, 2012
 
Superfly wrote:
Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss

According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.

----

Come on republican liars, call the According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics a liberal spin .
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah hah.

0====

Vote the republican menice out of wisconsin
I think you need to update your information. The new reliable jobs numbers show a different picture.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5535
May 17, 2012
 
Walker told Congress it's not about the unions, for him. Why do bring up unions in your post?

http://www.thenation.com/blog/167881/did-scot...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5536
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The modern day Union is a scourge and nothing more then a PAC who sell their vote to the politician who will guarantee bloated contracts and entitlements on the backs of the tax payer.

Gov. Walker has shown courageous leadership and should win this recall!!!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5537
May 17, 2012
 
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering I've never voted for either of them, I don't get the relevance in the question.
We're... I'm posting about Walker. So, am I to take from your post you have ZERO problem with career politicians? Is that the founding fathers' design?
I'm sick to nausea of you fake, partisan zombies screwing up my government. When you're caught in lies and distortions of the truth you e-hurl insults and childish language. Get your act together.
I'm interested in actual debates, not exchanging insults. Go hump on someone else's posts.
Walker just re-released his jobs numbers... claiming the government is changing their tune. What he doesn't mention is it's the government he leads... NOT the BLS. What does this mean? He's releasing unverified numbers. Is that anything like not using the GAAP method to verify budget balancing? Does anyone see a pattern here?
http://www.biztimes.com/article/20120516/ENEW...
http://www.channel3000.com/news/Reality-Check...
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/2...
Hey I hardly call someone in their 40's a career politician. He worked his way up from the bottom. If that is the case then you must think everyone is a career politician that is in politics today. What do you want some 12 year old running the government-we already had that with the democrats here. They are acting like 12 year olds having this recall-a bunch of F N babies. It is my government too--the one I elected. Go screw yourself choo choo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,221 - 5,240 of6,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thiensville Discussions

Search the Thiensville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Taxi Driver Stabbed: Passenger Michael E... (Aug '10) 2 hr Joey 35
Sendell Jackson erupts in court following judge... (Apr '10) 2 hr Jody 117
Review: Ross Innovative Employment Solutions Ro... 3 hr mother 1
Bed bugs at Northridge Mon Bite me 1
Property Taxes Milwaukee Mon Tea Time 1
snapchat usernames! Mon Caleb 13
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Apr 10 Aaron Salmon 65
•••

Flood Warning for Ozaukee County was issued at April 16 at 3:22PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thiensville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thiensville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••