Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#5534 May 17, 2012
Superfly wrote:
Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin Leads the Nation in Job Loss

According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Scott Walker's Wisconsin is alone in the nation in posting "statistically significant" job losses.

----

Come on republican liars, call the According to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics a liberal spin .
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah hah.

0====

Vote the republican menice out of wisconsin
I think you need to update your information. The new reliable jobs numbers show a different picture.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5535 May 17, 2012
Walker told Congress it's not about the unions, for him. Why do bring up unions in your post?

http://www.thenation.com/blog/167881/did-scot...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#5536 May 17, 2012
The modern day Union is a scourge and nothing more then a PAC who sell their vote to the politician who will guarantee bloated contracts and entitlements on the backs of the tax payer.

Gov. Walker has shown courageous leadership and should win this recall!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#5537 May 17, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering I've never voted for either of them, I don't get the relevance in the question.
We're... I'm posting about Walker. So, am I to take from your post you have ZERO problem with career politicians? Is that the founding fathers' design?
I'm sick to nausea of you fake, partisan zombies screwing up my government. When you're caught in lies and distortions of the truth you e-hurl insults and childish language. Get your act together.
I'm interested in actual debates, not exchanging insults. Go hump on someone else's posts.
Walker just re-released his jobs numbers... claiming the government is changing their tune. What he doesn't mention is it's the government he leads... NOT the BLS. What does this mean? He's releasing unverified numbers. Is that anything like not using the GAAP method to verify budget balancing? Does anyone see a pattern here?
http://www.biztimes.com/article/20120516/ENEW...
http://www.channel3000.com/news/Reality-Check...
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/2...
Hey I hardly call someone in their 40's a career politician. He worked his way up from the bottom. If that is the case then you must think everyone is a career politician that is in politics today. What do you want some 12 year old running the government-we already had that with the democrats here. They are acting like 12 year olds having this recall-a bunch of F N babies. It is my government too--the one I elected. Go screw yourself choo choo.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5538 May 17, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I hardly call someone in their 40's a career politician. He worked his way up from the bottom. If that is the case then you must think everyone is a career politician that is in politics today. What do you want some 12 year old running the government-we already had that with the democrats here. They are acting like 12 year olds having this recall-a bunch of F N babies. It is my government too--the one I elected. Go screw yourself choo choo.
Anyone in one office or another more than 1 term is a career politician. The truth is they're either; a) planning to live out their adult working life in politics or b) using the extended time in office to launch into another career (like Clinton with his public appearances). It's disgusting. That is not the design of our founding fathers.

Walker has served in various political appointments. As you VERY WELL put it, "He worked his way from the bottom". That reads like what we do in the private sector. He's a career politician. Thanks for proving my point for me.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#5539 May 17, 2012
5/17/2012

Rhetoric is a tricky thing

I am reminded of a bully that was in my 7th grade class; she was a mean girl who could rip you apart with just a few, carefully chosen words. I would watch other students cringe as she would throw insult after insult, waiting for the right jab that would “stick” on the victim and cut them to the bone. This is what we are seeing now in WI with the war the unions are waging against Governor Walker. First, we had the “Walker lied” attack; then,“the war on women”; third,“Job loss”; lastly,“the ‘John-Doe investigation.’” Of course, all of these were proven wrong and did not “stick” in the minds of us citizens who are not afraid to search out the truth. What is the new jab that the unions are throwing in hopes of convincing the public that our Gov. is evil? Well, it is now the comment that Walker made over a year ago while being interviewed:“We must divide and conquer.”

Unions, like WEAC, are claiming that Walker wants to destroy the unions in WI and make it a right-to-work state. Although I wish this were true, Walker has stated numerous times that he has no desire to make WI union-free. It is my contention, however, that “divide and conquer” is exactly what we need to do to reform our schools.

Divide...

What is so evil about dividing? I divide things all the time, and it is often a necessity if I am trying to separate the good from the bad or make things even. I think that we should be dividing a lot of things in education. First, we need to divide the effective teachers from those that do not cut the mustard. If one spoiled apple spoils the bunch, then I would assume that one bad teacher can spoil a school; even worse, they can spoil a student’s education. As far as making things even in education, we need to divide the effective from the non-effective teachers to truly ensure that ALL students receive the education they deserve. I believe WEAC’s mantra is “Every child deserves a quality education.” How can we possibly make sure that every child has a quality education when we are not making sure that we weed out the quality educators from those that should not teach?

I say: DIVIDE AWAY!

...and Conquer

I always thought conquering was a good thing; to conquer is to win and to take over. It is not a stretch to think that public education needs to be taken over, and the very survival of students’ education relies on us winning this battle with the union. If we can conquer the stranglehold that unions have on districts and their ability to hire and fire teachers based on merit, won’t children be the ultimate winners? We ask children to conquer their fears, to conquer a test, to conquer their futures; why are we so afraid to conquer the unions to help students achieve the very best educational outcome? I just don’t get it.

I say: CONQUER AWAY!

It goes without saying that I am not a staffer for Governor Walker, but if I were, I would tell him to stick with the “divide and conquer” comment. I would tell him that the best way to save our schools is to divide the unions from the taxpayers, the good teachers from the bad, and the learning from the non-learning. I would tell him that he must conquer the unions if my daughters are to have a fighting chance in life. I would tell him that the best leaders in battle have divided and conquered! Governor Walker may not yet be on board with WI becoming a right-to-work state, but I think his “divide and conquer” remark is right on point.

Kristi Lacroix
Kenosha teacher
Forced WEAC fee payer
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5540 May 21, 2012
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/wisconsin...

I, especially, enjoyed this reader comment:

Quote -
Even FOX gets it:

"The numbers that had previously been reported monthly and used by Walker and everyone else as a gauge of how well he was meeting his job-creation promise came from the Current Employment Survey, which surveys about 5,500 employers, or 3.5 percent of Wisconsin businesses.

"Wisconsin and every other state rely on the survey for reporting job creation numbers."

In other words, Governor Walker doesn't like the data as reported by 49 other states and by every Wisconsin governor (including himself before today!), so he's moving the goal line. Wow.

Next he'll decide that 10 yards isn't a first down in Wisconsin, so the Packers' and Badgers' opponents will have to go 10 meters!
- End Quote
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5542 May 21, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone in one office or another more than 1 term is a career politician. The truth is they're either; a) planning to live out their adult working life in politics or b) using the extended time in office to launch into another career (like Clinton with his public appearances). It's disgusting. That is not the design of our founding fathers.
Walker has served in various political appointments. As you VERY WELL put it, "He worked his way from the bottom". That reads like what we do in the private sector. He's a career politician. Thanks for proving my point for me.
Adults knew this, so to play amnesia is fun to watch them stumble over hiding facts. Every comment a person made in Madison Wisc was worth Money pre 1979.

All admistrations were fined into 250 years into the future. So we have to wait for Delegates to indicate where money is rolled to and move with the financial accomidations safest and with less pain and money we can explore and adventure off of. Historical event. Mayroail COnference agendas, Pay $250 fee to get in one of those meets,a nd have a consult appointment for them to show what the future is and which buildings and which PEOPLE in 250 years in the future will be funded for rehabilitaiton buildings of trauma, and blast and head injuries, or the Neuro centers Churches and which churches will still be funded in 250 years into the future.

The Governor and Mayor is not accoutnable fo radministration blunder, that was YOOU the peoples fine for misconduct in City and State and unless you give into yoru crimes and report and arrest and release those in prison with money we are fined into 250 years advance knowledge of developemnt and investments, and you knew so why play role playing dumb wit in public when we all were informed.

A politician picks administration that is preordained of funding on something he wants done, the rest of the administration goes to shit aas preordained. So he plays Jesus God, and Satan all at once.

Walker has a audit on his administration PRE ORDAINED the biggest comeback in all time history in less then 20 years fixing all behind the scene come backs and GOVERNMENT is giving him names and insitutes that he should have called or bid with so when he reenters he is the biggest lead man in the nation, I believe that come back was scheduled in less then 20 years.
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#5543 May 21, 2012
Walker for pres wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMMM ? I wonder if you suffer from Walker derangement syndrome ?
Typical grunt from a senseless, stupid teabagger. You can't grunt out more than three bumper stickers worth of krap, can you? You have no substance and couldn't debate a kindergarden child.
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#5544 May 21, 2012
DSimms wrote:
WAKE UP WISCONSIN: Walker goes down, Wisconsin crashes! It is common knowledge here that if we let the unions win (they've spent millions) then the unions will rule and more companies will be forced to unionize and more companies will go down. True. Unions were necessary at one time but now they are greedy blood suckers who only want to fill their pockets with your money. Who Cares- it's their secret motto, behind closed doors.
You my friend, are an idiot!
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#5545 May 21, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults knew this, so to play amnesia is fun to watch them stumble over hiding facts. Every comment a person made in Madison Wisc was worth Money pre 1979.
All admistrations were fined into 250 years into the future. So we have to wait for Delegates to indicate where money is rolled to and move with the financial accomidations safest and with less pain and money we can explore and adventure off of. Historical event. Mayroail COnference agendas, Pay $250 fee to get in one of those meets,a nd have a consult appointment for them to show what the future is and which buildings and which PEOPLE in 250 years in the future will be funded for rehabilitaiton buildings of trauma, and blast and head injuries, or the Neuro centers Churches and which churches will still be funded in 250 years into the future.
The Governor and Mayor is not accoutnable fo radministration blunder, that was YOOU the peoples fine for misconduct in City and State and unless you give into yoru crimes and report and arrest and release those in prison with money we are fined into 250 years advance knowledge of developemnt and investments, and you knew so why play role playing dumb wit in public when we all were informed.
A politician picks administration that is preordained of funding on something he wants done, the rest of the administration goes to shit aas preordained. So he plays Jesus God, and Satan all at once.
Walker has a audit on his administration PRE ORDAINED the biggest comeback in all time history in less then 20 years fixing all behind the scene come backs and GOVERNMENT is giving him names and insitutes that he should have called or bid with so when he reenters he is the biggest lead man in the nation, I believe that come back was scheduled in less then 20 years.
Go away....just go the fk away.
jsm

Berlin, WI

#5546 May 22, 2012
I'm not going to pretend to have read all that mess, but those of you claiming Scott Walker reduced unemployment are full of $hit. In fact, unemployment in WI is at an all time high. Here's the funny part, Walker blames protesters for it. LOL, what a douche.

http://www.politicususa.com/scott-walker-blam...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5547 May 22, 2012
jsm wrote:
I'm not going to pretend to have read all that mess, but those of you claiming Scott Walker reduced unemployment are full of $hit. In fact, unemployment in WI is at an all time high. Here's the funny part, Walker blames protesters for it. LOL, what a douche.
http://www.politicususa.com/scott-walker-blam...
Cureing unemployment, Nobody is mandated by law to hand you a job, you must self-advocate, by LAW to self-advocate you must proof 25 applications submitted a day. Pretty much people like homeless will pick a street and turn in a standard from the top of Capitol and go down one side to another side of town and back up, from open until around 5pm. Encouraged to wear a suit and do your hair, and if nothing is on agenda, sitting at library redoeing your persoanl files, and finding facility flaws or personal errors, correct it, and maybe reserting the papers Again with a little note that you made correction to error. So you are being viewed frequantly, at whihc time a community liason form a churhc or sheelter may be able to speed application process up with a phone call.

BUT job Center and temp to hire agency all had new jobs, Walker forced to put job titles public. So if you are not at welfare office attepting for the jobs, you were not self-adovocating and ignorent to the release which was public, they mandate hires from the temp and job service priority to get off Welfare or unemployment.

Now who got jobs and hired and for what is none of your business, your not even permitted to expose locations of where you work, names of workers, clients address or profiles of any, if you do and any harm or thiefts come to them you are fired and on your way to prison for every crime your family friend or their did for exposing breeches of confidentiality and ethic flaws to personality that created mass harm in society and to co-worker.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5548 May 22, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see the problem.

PEOPLE OF AMERICA DO NOT INVEST IN HOUSING IN WISCONSIN

People are running from their murder cirmes, and killing their own kids for $ on policies, To keep them out of prison the whole State was fined into the future.

Selling homes and farms for less, without instructing of grant contacts, that are no longer applicable in those zipcode ordinences and have to assume as residents PAYING higher taxes as a legal fine of town agaisnt them, all running to another city or state so they dont have higher taxes to pay for silence and newbys coming in without that knowledge and got lost without transportation and police support, as the chicago groups drove in and killed them as well as bikers, or kept them hostage and when banks came to see who was in house, they read all family things and photos and put up the only ones that look like them and pretended to be the dead families and banks paid for them as a result they thought it was the family and ma and pa never came back so they dont know if they left them and had a good life with their new baby or not.

That is Wisconsin. We had so many audits with little results, FBI crime stoppers and helping hands are ignorent. Real good back in 1977 though. They would have shot and never asked questions then. Files completed on most. But they say all is happy or docile, so what is the problem, people are deadin mental hospitals Surgeon General freaking out that they are medicating these people and he siad release them and inprison parents how ar ethey still in public I said order prison on them. BUT all students, and illegal immigrnats, and a few other states here during work hours most residnets that work day is out of state, the rest are the 2nd and 3rd shifters.

SO yes we need help. Get it in criminal court before you transport people to hospitals and nursing or prison, witnesses have to have their DA FILE PULLED fugatives at large and their medications and toxicology reads, not abnle to have a creditable opinion in the court of law or anyones legal matters. That is Wisconsin 93% not criedtble to be court witness, And waiting prison theirself.
jsm

Berlin, WI

#5549 May 22, 2012
What in the freej are you talking about?
jsm

Berlin, WI

#5550 May 22, 2012
Please tell me you're an immigrant. Otherwise, you seem to be a product of a horrible public school system? yikes!
jsm

Berlin, WI

#5551 May 22, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, my thoughts exactly!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#5552 May 22, 2012
WOWGeek wrote:
It's the only choice, Lib's are the death for the American way.
OBAMA'S WAR ON DOMESTIC ENERGY SET TO HIT YOU RIGHT IN YOUR WALLET...ELECTRIC BILLS SET TO SKYROCKET - Barack Obama's war on American energy production is getting ready to take its toll...ON YOU! Prices for electricity are set to soar because Obama declared all out war on the coal industry, which provided nearly half t...he energy for electric plants across America. Because if his assault on domestic energy production the percentage of coal used has dropped nearly 25% this year, making energy prices soar. The "clearing house" for future energy put its 2015 capacity up for bid today and it cost $136 per megawatt compared to just $16 for this year's same megawatt...thats an increase of 800%. That is what Obama and Liberals have wanted all along, and thats what they have gotten. Expect your energy bills to SOAR. How is that for change.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5553 May 22, 2012
jsm wrote:
What in the freej are you talking about?
Fon Du lac one of the cities that had misisng kidnapped kids, like JFK PREP in ST NAIZIENCE, if they dont pay off in 2 years you killed.

Guess you were the dude with the 40% payoff huh jackasz
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#5554 May 23, 2012
Walker can't poll higher than 48-50%. Why? You'd think someone who is taking Wisconsin forward would be the obvious horse to back.

By the way, the use of the word "forward" is a bit odd for a Republican. I thought Reps hated "progress" and "progressives".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thiensville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown 6 hr Popoid 1
Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G... 6 hr ivan e johnson 11
Potawatomi deserves to have Kenosha proposal tu... 14 hr Injun 3
Politically Correct is One Way Speech and One W... Nov 22 Culture Auditor 1
White Democrats botched midterm election Nov 22 Spotted Girl 4
seeking advice of your area Nov 19 COOL HANDLE G MAN 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov 18 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Thiensville Dating
Find my Match

Thiensville People Search