United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

And by the way dumbazz, the only reason I changed to US cat is because some idiot on here started using Tc. Probably you.
News

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Has there been any info regarding the search? For instance - was LE involved in this search? We're they on foot, ATV's, horses? How many turned out to help? I live in TX but not close enough to get local news.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
If your sentence structure and grammar are any indication of your driving skills, please refrain fro doing so.
who asked you to grade my grammar or structure of my sentences...because it sure wasnt me...you"aint" my daddy or my teacher...but i refuse to let you get the best of my temper..texarkana is trying to get rid of the anger on here...soo god bless you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

News wrote:
Has there been any info regarding the search? For instance - was LE involved in this search? We're they on foot, ATV's, horses? How many turned out to help? I live in TX but not close enough to get local news.
well i saw a few people w dogs and some people on horseback but thats about it...it was reported on fb that they flew again yesterday looking
WOW

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Veronica wrote:
Cat always has been a conspiracy theorist. She loves to get things goin. Been posting on these forums for a long time egging Wounded on. What will she do now ?
You know for awhile i thought she WAS wounded! The way she talked and the way she stole the cat name i was almost sure she was wounded! Looks like she's doing pretty good without him!

“:o)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Still nothing?:(

I felt sure they would find something today, at least a clue..
Hmmmph

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

PlezCWAJGA wrote:
We went driving around the LE area and I know that there is supposed to be a search party looking for him, but we did not see any evidence of any search. Where are they searching? I'm curious because after reading a lot of stuff Steve posted, I want to know if they are really doing there best to find him.
Saw a k9 search teams an two cars parked under Loop245 bridge on Buchanan road. Guess they were searching in woods.
Veronica

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if he told anyone besides Lynn that he was going for a ride that evening. I am not saying this to be hateful, but, he made so many people mad on here that it'd be hard to say who might have met up with him somewhere along the way. There are plenty of people that he wronged and called child molesters, told he wished they were dead etc.

I have never gotten along with him, and I quit posting because he took over every thread, but I still would not wish him dead or harmed. No one deserves that. He just could not get over the death of his son, and took it all out on everyone else. Better us than little Curtis though. I always wondered if he was posting such hateful things hoping someone would put him out of his misery. Hopefully for his family's sake, he'll be found soon.
qualitycontrol

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmph wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw a k9 search teams an two cars parked under Loop245 bridge on Buchanan road. Guess they were searching in woods.
I saw it too..but I just read where he wasnt found today. Prayers that there's a break in this investigation!
qualitycontrol

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Veronica wrote:
I wonder if he told anyone besides Lynn that he was going for a ride that evening. I am not saying this to be hateful, but, he made so many people mad on here that it'd be hard to say who might have met up with him somewhere along the way. There are plenty of people that he wronged and called child molesters, told he wished they were dead etc.
I have never gotten along with him, and I quit posting because he took over every thread, but I still would not wish him dead or harmed. No one deserves that. He just could not get over the death of his son, and took it all out on everyone else. Better us than little Curtis though. I always wondered if he was posting such hateful things hoping someone would put him out of his misery. Hopefully for his family's sake, he'll be found soon.
You're not being hateful.Everyone knows it's the truth, even the family but you're right, no one deserves what might have happened whatever it is..Even if he wrecked, no one should be happy. For the smart alec posters on here, I got more than my share of the harrassment, even after I quit posting back to him but I wouldnt wish harm on anyone.
qualitycontrol

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

I wish the person judging mine and Veronica's post would at least have sense enough to know the meaning of the term that are using to judge.. Look up incendiary..

I would think "clueless" fits you well!
Another name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Veronica wrote:
I e-mailed you,it's been awhile.I agree with what you're saying 100%.
nonya buznis

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Broken6377 wrote:
please dont post that...it could be very hurtful for his family...they r searching for him n i havent heard that nonsense...
Broken sounds like me and you need to meet somewhere and I can tell you what I have heard from the inside.
nonya buznis

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Veronica wrote:
He had been watched for some time by the person that did this, and from what I understand he rode the same route every day, never changed it up, he wasnt in a wreck. What I heard today made my skin crawl and my stomach turn. I didn't know Steve other than what I saw on here, and nobody deserves what happened to him. If what I was told by an insider is correct. Which like you I pray so hard that it is wrong and he shows up.
Hmmmph

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

nonya buznis wrote:
<quoted text>
He had been watched for some time by the person that did this, and from what I understand he rode the same route every day, never changed it up, he wasnt in a wreck. What I heard today made my skin crawl and my stomach turn. I didn't know Steve other than what I saw on here, and nobody deserves what happened to him. If what I was told by an insider is correct. Which like you I pray so hard that it is wrong and he shows up.
Oh gosh, stop all the beating around the bush and post your source and what you heard- its up to us if we want to believe it! If not quit talking about it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

nonya buznis wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken sounds like me and you need to meet somewhere and I can tell you what I have heard from the inside.
yeah ummm no...i dont want to know anything from the "inside" and i dont make it a habit to meet strangers off of topix...i just want them to bring him home to his wife and child...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

just tell ur info here i cod care less where it came from...cause james prince said they DID NOT find him

“:o)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

nonya buznis wrote:
<quoted text>
What were you told and who did it... and what did they do?!?
Just Me

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

nonya buznis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have such valuable information, you should contact Sheriff James Prince or Investigator Jerl Palmore with the BCSO instead of trying to inform a Topix poster. If not, then you should keep the information to yourself. Steve Jones has definitely not been located as yet.

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN DUDE !! Talk about the hair standing up !! Do you KNOW how creepy you sound talking about finding him when they haven't !! BODY parts and inside info !! and now your asking to meet a woman you don't know SOMEWHERE !! NO SHIT NOW why don't you meet ME somewhere ,how about Princes office monday morning !! You can talk to him about wounded till your heatrs content and then i will be glad to explain TO YOU what PULLING A WOUNDED means on Topix !!
Thank you Irish!!! I'll be right there with you !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Texarkana Forum right now

Search the Texarkana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Gasman 17,265
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 41 min Gasman 21,714
Please rate Texarkana 7 hr HardheadedMeSo 90
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) 11 hr antwinestace 84
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) 17 hr corrupt 249
Black Women Are Ugliest In Comparison (Dec '11) Wed Julie 79
Review: Gold's Gym Express (Jan '13) Wed mari 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000