A Patriot

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Politics in Bowie County can be very interesting. This county has been known for the Chicago like tactics that we have heard about for years taking place in the Windy City. Why is that way here? With a church on every corner you would think people here would be different. Maybe people think they can separate their religion from their politics. Can things change? If so, how? I would like to know your thoughts.
Thank you,
A Patriot

“Dwayne ”

Since: Sep 08

Texarkana, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

In this country, we get the government we deserve! More people should be informed voters and should take their vote serious, not just vote for a "good ole boy" cause you know his name.

We should hold the constitution sacred, learn it, and go by it, and demand that our public servants also go by it and get rid of the ones who fail to do so.

For a free constitution, go to www.VoteForHall.com
Justice

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Judged:

And just what are the good ole boys like you doing about the multitude of testimony screaming at you regarding 50 year old men in your district having sex w/ 12 year old girls? And beating children bloody 100's of times w/ fists and boards.

Try reading the Constitution for once, hall. And get a grip on what it actually says. It legally guarantees all the free pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

And freedom from the oppression of crime. The Constitution was not made for people like you to disrespect and use solely as a meaningless campaign slogan to get good ole boys like you elected to office.

Talk is cheap, hall. And words w/o action to support are lies. Start doing something about the child abuse crime in your district, and try to actually earn a vote for a change.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dwayne Hall wrote:
In this country, we get the government we deserve! More people should be informed voters and should take their vote serious, not just vote for a "good ole boy" cause you know his name.
We should hold the constitution sacred, learn it, and go by it, and demand that our public servants also go by it and get rid of the ones who fail to do so.
For a free constitution, go to www.VoteForHall.com
Practice what you preach you vapid, vitrious, creep. All you care about is the God-Almighty-Vote to get you elected for WHAT? Please list your qualifications and public accomplishments, other than being the hyperbolic, rhetorical stench smearing, blog-troll you obviously are.

Oh, and Merry Christmas! THIS is YOUR Present!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dwayne Hall wrote:
"....We should......demand that our public servants also go by it (the constitution) and get rid of the ones who fail to do so....."
1) Again, apply your own advice first to yourself.
2) You said it, not me.
3) YOU have a constitutional DUTY to defend victims of abuse in your District! Have the balls to DO IT or get out of office!
3) I've met hog farmers with higher educations than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Texarkana Discussions

Search the Texarkana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Faulkner County Dingbat 27,902
Feds raid Alamo Ministries in Fouke, Ark. (Sep '08) 7 hr Yahoo Les Wood 592
Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder (Dec '09) Sat Former bhs 3
Geneva Martin Sat Guest 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Fri Siwhat 9,715
Texarkana, Arkansas Music Thread (Oct '13) Fri Musikologist 4
Polygamist Warren Jeffs' Texas ranch being seiz... Apr 17 brother d 2
•••
•••