The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
6,981 - 7,000 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really that hard for you to create a statement without 535 spelling and grammatical errors? I'm going to go ahead and assume that you dropped out of Jr high school. But after that lactose intolerant comment I don't expect much from you. Do you think calling me a mixed breed offends me? I'm proud to be multi-cultural. Try again
I just tell the truth I'm proud to be a real American and by the way I have a job in my circus for you as a mind reader oh my mistake you have no mind and it doesn't matter.bwwwwwwwwwwa Now I have figured out what culture you are a gypsy you fit quite well with the chimp population.

Since: Jul 12

Venus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I just tell the truth I'm proud to be a real American and by the way I have a job in my circus for you as a mind reader oh my mistake you have no mind and it doesn't matter.bwwwwwwwwwwa Now I have figured out what culture you are a gypsy you fit quite well with the chimp population.
A real Americanjob redneck. If you weren't such a jerk you could come to the office where I work and I'd hook you up with a free oral hygiene check up and a discounted polishing on the few teeth that you have
lmao

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Yo lmao why don't you crawl back under a rock and go preach to your people to stop killing each other off on a daily basis stealing,killing,turning nice neighborhoodz into ghettos the higher percent of mayhem is caused by your race of good for nothing thug type ghetto apes now put that in your pipe and smoke it and by the way say hi to the good Rev.Fararat and Rev.Jessie Jackoffson.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaa a
Why don't you live out your fantasy, go to your local hood, and let one of them thug apes that you are so intrigued with blow your back out! It wouldn't be difficult for you to receive ape genitalia at all, seeing as how neanderthal DNA courses through your nasty arse anyway. You are sexually frustrated and you thirst for ape genitalia!
Tooooo FUNNNY

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
A real Americanjob redneck. If you weren't such a jerk you could come to the office where I work and I'd hook you up with a free oral hygiene check up and a discounted polishing on the few teeth that you have
That was Awesome! YOU tottaly kicked his ace!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you live out your fantasy, go to your local hood, and let one of them thug apes that you are so intrigued with blow your back out! It wouldn't be difficult for you to receive ape genitalia at all, seeing as how neanderthal DNA courses through your nasty arse anyway. You are sexually frustrated and you thirst for ape genitalia!
Look lmao get back in your cage @ the zoo it's not feeding time yet by the way tell all your silverback bro's stay in the hood and keep knocking off each other till there is none then we can steam roll the neighborhood and clean it up and make it nice for the mexicans to live in at least they are hard working people.You lazy good for nothing swampginnies oh and by the way you sound to me like your a closet homo-chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Be a good chimp and go play on the tire swing.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Tooooo FUNNNY wrote:
<quoted text>That was Awesome! YOU tottaly kicked his ace!
I see your turning against a white person you must be a coalhauler and I no you have many alias on here jus sayin,Ho lee shyt and many more funny isn't it now go take your prozac Mr.Sandusky you slack jawed shake & bake methhead w!gger.bbbbbbbbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaa a
lmao

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look lmao get back in your cage @ the zoo it's not feeding time yet by the way tell all your silverback bro's stay in the hood and keep knocking off each other till there is none then we can steam roll the neighborhood and clean it up and make it nice for the mexicans to live in at least they are hard working people.You lazy good for nothing swampginnies oh and by the way you sound to me like your a closet homo-chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Be a good chimp and go play on the tire swing.
You definately are taking it up the arse!
lmao

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Yo lmao why don't you crawl back under a rock and go preach to your people to stop killing each other off on a daily basis stealing,killing,turning nice neighborhoodz into ghettos the higher percent of mayhem is caused by your race of good for nothing thug type ghetto apes now put that in your pipe and smoke it and by the way say hi to the good Rev.Fararat and Rev.Jessie Jackoffson.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaa a
You are definately one of those fat, sh!t kicking, pink muts whose sweaty, filthy pink arse crack spills out of them wranglers! Your hood name in Detroit is snow bunny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definately one of those fat, sh!t kicking, pink muts whose sweaty, filthy pink arse crack spills out of them wranglers! Your hood name in Detroit is snow bunny!
I can see you now, you and your rouge street chimps hanging out on your front porch sipping on colt 45 malt liquor smoking blunts and having a good time waiting for the 1st of the month so you can get your checks and be negroe rich for a day oh what a life you live your name in the hood you go by is shorty the organ grinding chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
lmao

Indian Head, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you now, you and your rouge street chimps hanging out on your front porch sipping on colt 45 malt liquor smoking blunts and having a good time waiting for the 1st of the month so you can get your checks and be negroe rich for a day oh what a life you live your name in the hood you go by is shorty the organ grinding chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
I can see you too, down the road a piece in the trailer courts, your moms, whose arse is as wide as the front door, can't get around, all 800 pounds of her hog smelling arse is sprawled out on a mattress in the front room. Your pops is all smiles, he never had any teeth before, but with his brand new Obamacare he could finally get his grill fixed. Smiling, he tells you, "Son, if you ain't better than a n@&)"?, who are you better than?"
Tooooo FUNNNY

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I see your turning against a white person you must be a coalhauler and I no you have many alias on here jus sayin,Ho lee shyt and many more funny isn't it now go take your prozac Mr.Sandusky you slack jawed shake & bake methhead w!gger.bbbbbbbbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaa a
Poor pathetic little shell of a man you must be. Your own mother hooked up with a BLACK MAN while your father was away from the home you came home early one day from school and caught her. Now , you sit in front of your pc all day distraught from the emotional scars just to find out history repeats itself. BTW Tyrone drank up all the henesy in your house...and use your toothbrush on his --ace hole....ahhhhhaaaaa!
HaveYourSay2

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Anyway before this topic got taken over...crime in Jackson , and most other places in Mississippi (the US for that matter), is predominately committed by blacks. Lets focus on that.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
das be why me ans mah homeys is movin outta stinkin motown cuz dey aint no intelectual stimulation or nuttn else to steal.
How self-serving, KingDufus, lol. You make a statement then reply to it with that -85 IQ "creation" of yours. It's more like raw feces that needs to be flushed down the toilet; it has absolutely NO value at all. Just a picture of some criminal that you've decided to plaster in your avatar pic frame for the whole world to see how evil black people really are. Just doing your due diligence eh?? You have to "tell it on the mountain huh??" TRULY a waste of time...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

HaveYourSay2 wrote:
Anyway before this topic got taken over...crime in Jackson , and most other places in Mississippi (the US for that matter), is predominately committed by blacks. Lets focus on that.
Yes...let's....currently in this world of 7 billion people... "if you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of the world.
If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change you are among the top 8% of the wordl’s wealthy.
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation vou are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering.
If you can read this message you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all."

But let's focus on the horrible, nefarious deeds of blacks in this country. NOTHING else compares. Nazi's and Hitler...no way...Stalin....no way....the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia....the massacre in Rwanda...not even close...the wicked deeds of black people in America trumps all this. It should be the running head of life itself. I can see it now........."THIS JUST IN....BLACK PEOPLE KILLED SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA...LET'S GO OVER THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CRIME STATS...DOES THIS NOT PROVE THEIR INFERIORITY??"...bla bla blaaaa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree with you. I think this race thing has gotten waaaaaay out of hand nowadays. I hate it so much. Unfortunately, America will have to deal with this incendiary, divisive rhetoric for the rest of her days. It will continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left.
... you say "Unfortunately, America will have to deal with this incendiary, divisive rhetoric for the rest of her days. It will continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left".

... continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left? That in particular Kallark ... open your eyes.

Nothing has changed for us whiteys since the 67 riots. We just moved away is all. Our lifestyle has grown and been enchanced.

Now look at you Detroit negoroids. Your foundations have been eroded and there is nothig left. You have no effect on working Americans. We are spinning like a top with the good life, as usual.

You speak as if all that Detroit sewer drama effects all others. You are wrong. Your sit on your hands slothfulness is funny at best. You pigs have devoured yourselves in 50 short years. lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...let's....currently in this world of 7 billion people... "if you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of the world.
If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change you are among the top 8% of the wordl’s wealthy.
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation vou are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering.
If you can read this message you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all."
But let's focus on the horrible, nefarious deeds of blacks in this country. NOTHING else compares. Nazi's and Hitler...no way...Stalin....no way....the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia....the massacre in Rwanda...not even close...the wicked deeds of black people in America trumps all this. It should be the running head of life itself. I can see it now........."THIS JUST IN....BLACK PEOPLE KILLED SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA...LET'S GO OVER THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CRIME STATS...DOES THIS NOT PROVE THEIR INFERIORITY??"...bla bla blaaaa...
... you monkeys are inferior with average IQ below 60. To be nice we can dumb down is all. We cannot become ignorant just so we can be equal. Its just not in the cards. You people will continue to be negoroid savages because its in your genes, and you cannot raise the grnr bar falsely when it comes to the gene pool. Even if we passed a law to do so, just to be nice to you folk.
lmao

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

HaveYourSay2 wrote:
You might wanna check the stats out again pale face, you are totally wrong!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Kingfish that was a true statement you made more than ever growing number of blacks IQ's are below 60 do to the abuse of drugs no good upbringing of not having 2-parents and the welfare mothers keep popping those chimps out by the dozens to get more and more entitlements when will it ever end yo special-k why don't you just admit there is a lot of problems caused by your race and stand up and be a man and help your bro's, PS.Don't hate the players hate the game.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you monkeys are inferior with average IQ below 60. To be nice we can dumb down is all. We cannot become ignorant just so we can be equal. Its just not in the cards. You people will continue to be negoroid savages because its in your genes, and you cannot raise the grnr bar falsely when it comes to the gene pool. Even if we passed a law to do so, just to be nice to you folk.
...wait a minute...I thought our average IQ was 85?? Is your majesty now saying that it's lower?? I guess you better correspond with your fellow white race chauvinists to get your facts straight. By the way, I took an IQ test not too long ago and my IQ score was 120. The website dubbed me an "Insightful Linguist" or whatever lol. According to other white race chauvinists, the average IQ of a white person is 103. That makes me smarter than your "average white person," right?? Or maybe that's impossible. It's not in my genes, right?? I can't help but be stupid right??
lmao

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
Kingfish that was a true statement you made more than ever growing number of blacks IQ's are below 60 do to the abuse of drugs no good upbringing of not having 2-parents and the welfare mothers keep popping those chimps out by the dozens to get more and more entitlements when will it ever end yo special-k why don't you just admit there is a lot of problems caused by your race and stand up and be a man and help your bro's, PS.Don't hate the players hate the game.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
And you are a regular freak aren't you. One minute you are on "apes" nuts and now you got a hard on for some smelly arse fish? Bestiality at its finest!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Terrytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Terrytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••