The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,292

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8708 Aug 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you live out your fantasy, go to your local hood, and let one of them thug apes that you are so intrigued with blow your back out! It wouldn't be difficult for you to receive ape genitalia at all, seeing as how neanderthal DNA courses through your nasty arse anyway. You are sexually frustrated and you thirst for ape genitalia!
Look lmao get back in your cage @ the zoo it's not feeding time yet by the way tell all your silverback bro's stay in the hood and keep knocking off each other till there is none then we can steam roll the neighborhood and clean it up and make it nice for the mexicans to live in at least they are hard working people.You lazy good for nothing swampginnies oh and by the way you sound to me like your a closet homo-chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Be a good chimp and go play on the tire swing.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8709 Aug 10, 2012
Tooooo FUNNNY wrote:
<quoted text>That was Awesome! YOU tottaly kicked his ace!
I see your turning against a white person you must be a coalhauler and I no you have many alias on here jus sayin,Ho lee shyt and many more funny isn't it now go take your prozac Mr.Sandusky you slack jawed shake & bake methhead w!gger.bbbbbbbbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaa a
lmao

Montross, VA

#8710 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look lmao get back in your cage @ the zoo it's not feeding time yet by the way tell all your silverback bro's stay in the hood and keep knocking off each other till there is none then we can steam roll the neighborhood and clean it up and make it nice for the mexicans to live in at least they are hard working people.You lazy good for nothing swampginnies oh and by the way you sound to me like your a closet homo-chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Be a good chimp and go play on the tire swing.
You definately are taking it up the arse!
lmao

Montross, VA

#8711 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Yo lmao why don't you crawl back under a rock and go preach to your people to stop killing each other off on a daily basis stealing,killing,turning nice neighborhoodz into ghettos the higher percent of mayhem is caused by your race of good for nothing thug type ghetto apes now put that in your pipe and smoke it and by the way say hi to the good Rev.Fararat and Rev.Jessie Jackoffson.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaa a
You are definately one of those fat, sh!t kicking, pink muts whose sweaty, filthy pink arse crack spills out of them wranglers! Your hood name in Detroit is snow bunny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8712 Aug 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definately one of those fat, sh!t kicking, pink muts whose sweaty, filthy pink arse crack spills out of them wranglers! Your hood name in Detroit is snow bunny!
I can see you now, you and your rouge street chimps hanging out on your front porch sipping on colt 45 malt liquor smoking blunts and having a good time waiting for the 1st of the month so you can get your checks and be negroe rich for a day oh what a life you live your name in the hood you go by is shorty the organ grinding chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
lmao

Marbury, MD

#8713 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you now, you and your rouge street chimps hanging out on your front porch sipping on colt 45 malt liquor smoking blunts and having a good time waiting for the 1st of the month so you can get your checks and be negroe rich for a day oh what a life you live your name in the hood you go by is shorty the organ grinding chimp.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
I can see you too, down the road a piece in the trailer courts, your moms, whose arse is as wide as the front door, can't get around, all 800 pounds of her hog smelling arse is sprawled out on a mattress in the front room. Your pops is all smiles, he never had any teeth before, but with his brand new Obamacare he could finally get his grill fixed. Smiling, he tells you, "Son, if you ain't better than a n@&)"?, who are you better than?"
Tooooo FUNNNY

House Springs, MO

#8716 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I see your turning against a white person you must be a coalhauler and I no you have many alias on here jus sayin,Ho lee shyt and many more funny isn't it now go take your prozac Mr.Sandusky you slack jawed shake & bake methhead w!gger.bbbbbbbbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaa a
Poor pathetic little shell of a man you must be. Your own mother hooked up with a BLACK MAN while your father was away from the home you came home early one day from school and caught her. Now , you sit in front of your pc all day distraught from the emotional scars just to find out history repeats itself. BTW Tyrone drank up all the henesy in your house...and use your toothbrush on his --ace hole....ahhhhhaaaaa!
HaveYourSay2

Indianola, MS

#8718 Aug 10, 2012
Anyway before this topic got taken over...crime in Jackson , and most other places in Mississippi (the US for that matter), is predominately committed by blacks. Lets focus on that.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8719 Aug 10, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
das be why me ans mah homeys is movin outta stinkin motown cuz dey aint no intelectual stimulation or nuttn else to steal.
How self-serving, KingDufus, lol. You make a statement then reply to it with that -85 IQ "creation" of yours. It's more like raw feces that needs to be flushed down the toilet; it has absolutely NO value at all. Just a picture of some criminal that you've decided to plaster in your avatar pic frame for the whole world to see how evil black people really are. Just doing your due diligence eh?? You have to "tell it on the mountain huh??" TRULY a waste of time...

United States

#8721 Aug 10, 2012
HaveYourSay2 wrote:
Anyway before this topic got taken over...crime in Jackson , and most other places in Mississippi (the US for that matter), is predominately committed by blacks. Lets focus on that.
Yes...let's....currently in this world of 7 billion people... "if you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of the world.
If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change you are among the top 8% of the wordl’s wealthy.
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation vou are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering.
If you can read this message you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all."

But let's focus on the horrible, nefarious deeds of blacks in this country. NOTHING else compares. Nazi's and Hitler...no way...Stalin....no way....the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia....the massacre in Rwanda...not even close...the wicked deeds of black people in America trumps all this. It should be the running head of life itself. I can see it now........."THIS JUST IN....BLACK PEOPLE KILLED SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA...LET'S GO OVER THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CRIME STATS...DOES THIS NOT PROVE THEIR INFERIORITY??"...bla bla blaaaa...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8722 Aug 10, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree with you. I think this race thing has gotten waaaaaay out of hand nowadays. I hate it so much. Unfortunately, America will have to deal with this incendiary, divisive rhetoric for the rest of her days. It will continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left.
... you say "Unfortunately, America will have to deal with this incendiary, divisive rhetoric for the rest of her days. It will continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left".

... continue to erode the foundations of this country until there is nothing left? That in particular Kallark ... open your eyes.

Nothing has changed for us whiteys since the 67 riots. We just moved away is all. Our lifestyle has grown and been enchanced.

Now look at you Detroit negoroids. Your foundations have been eroded and there is nothig left. You have no effect on working Americans. We are spinning like a top with the good life, as usual.

You speak as if all that Detroit sewer drama effects all others. You are wrong. Your sit on your hands slothfulness is funny at best. You pigs have devoured yourselves in 50 short years. lol.

Location hidden

#8723 Aug 10, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...let's....currently in this world of 7 billion people... "if you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of the world.
If you have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change you are among the top 8% of the wordl’s wealthy.
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation vou are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering.
If you can read this message you are more fortunate than 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all."
But let's focus on the horrible, nefarious deeds of blacks in this country. NOTHING else compares. Nazi's and Hitler...no way...Stalin....no way....the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia....the massacre in Rwanda...not even close...the wicked deeds of black people in America trumps all this. It should be the running head of life itself. I can see it now........."THIS JUST IN....BLACK PEOPLE KILLED SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA...LET'S GO OVER THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CRIME STATS...DOES THIS NOT PROVE THEIR INFERIORITY??"...bla bla blaaaa...
... you monkeys are inferior with average IQ below 60. To be nice we can dumb down is all. We cannot become ignorant just so we can be equal. Its just not in the cards. You people will continue to be negoroid savages because its in your genes, and you cannot raise the grnr bar falsely when it comes to the gene pool. Even if we passed a law to do so, just to be nice to you folk.
lmao

Richmond, VA

#8724 Aug 10, 2012
HaveYourSay2 wrote:
You might wanna check the stats out again pale face, you are totally wrong!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8725 Aug 10, 2012
Kingfish that was a true statement you made more than ever growing number of blacks IQ's are below 60 do to the abuse of drugs no good upbringing of not having 2-parents and the welfare mothers keep popping those chimps out by the dozens to get more and more entitlements when will it ever end yo special-k why don't you just admit there is a lot of problems caused by your race and stand up and be a man and help your bro's, PS.Don't hate the players hate the game.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

#8726 Aug 10, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you monkeys are inferior with average IQ below 60. To be nice we can dumb down is all. We cannot become ignorant just so we can be equal. Its just not in the cards. You people will continue to be negoroid savages because its in your genes, and you cannot raise the grnr bar falsely when it comes to the gene pool. Even if we passed a law to do so, just to be nice to you folk.
...wait a minute...I thought our average IQ was 85?? Is your majesty now saying that it's lower?? I guess you better correspond with your fellow white race chauvinists to get your facts straight. By the way, I took an IQ test not too long ago and my IQ score was 120. The website dubbed me an "Insightful Linguist" or whatever lol. According to other white race chauvinists, the average IQ of a white person is 103. That makes me smarter than your "average white person," right?? Or maybe that's impossible. It's not in my genes, right?? I can't help but be stupid right??
lmao

Richmond, VA

#8728 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Kingfish that was a true statement you made more than ever growing number of blacks IQ's are below 60 do to the abuse of drugs no good upbringing of not having 2-parents and the welfare mothers keep popping those chimps out by the dozens to get more and more entitlements when will it ever end yo special-k why don't you just admit there is a lot of problems caused by your race and stand up and be a man and help your bro's, PS.Don't hate the players hate the game.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
And you are a regular freak aren't you. One minute you are on "apes" nuts and now you got a hard on for some smelly arse fish? Bestiality at its finest!
lmao

Richmond, VA

#8729 Aug 10, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
And you talk about gene pool. You do know that you pale faces came from these nuts right?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8730 Aug 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a regular freak aren't you. One minute you are on "apes" nuts and now you got a hard on for some smelly arse fish? Bestiality at its finest!
You keep touching base with yourself it sounds to me that your a flaming black fruitcake now get back in your cage and quit jerking off and get on the tire swing and amuse the rest of your sub culture of primates sir jackoff.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Lmao stands for Lying my azz off

Venus

#8732 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
.......says the guy who is completely incapable pf typing a single coherent sentence. You're never going to prosper in life unless you lay off the Meth, AssClown
lmao

Washington, DC

#8733 Aug 10, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You keep touching base with yourself it sounds to me that your a flaming black fruitcake now get back in your cage and quit jerking off and get on the tire swing and amuse the rest of your sub culture of primates sir jackoff.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Lmao stands for Lying my azz off
You are totally inferior to me in every way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rodger 3,540
Residents fear Ebola as African ship carrying s... Tue The Saint 4
Police arrest 2 men in theft (Feb '09) Aug '13 westbank24 3
Arson charges for Baton Rouge man accused of to... (Apr '13) Apr '13 YOUNG BLACK KILLAS 1
Arson charges for Baton Rouge man accused of to... (Apr '13) Apr '13 EXAMPLE-JEW MEDIA... 1
Mardi Gras 2013 to test the ties of West Bank k... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tom R 1
Mardi Gras parades roll this weekend. Will you ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 B loss 5
Terrytown Dating
Find my Match

Terrytown Jobs

Terrytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terrytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terrytown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]