citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Apr 25, 2012
butter bean wrote:
<quoted text>stfu u stupid, get out of the 70's this is nothing about mcX. this is about our time and our wants and our treatment... WE ARE THE CHOSEN WE WILL TAKE OVER WE ARE HERE TO STAY.
you are the problem,and listen very closely know,we allow to live amoung us,but not for much longer,you have become infected beyond a cure.

Since: Mar 12

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Apr 25, 2012
gOON sQUAD wrote:
hand out ammo at the door with the stipulation that nobody leaves and all the ammo must be used! The spooks be shootin fools! End of problem.
OK, you're a GOON, but whats a goon to a gobblin? Nuthin, nuthin, you ain't scarin, nuthin...
Facts

Terre Haute, IN

#24 Apr 25, 2012
The facts are that a white man is up to 50 times more likely to be attacked by a black man than the other way around.Blacks are 3 times more likely to commit murder,but they are 12 percent of the population.I think they must believe because a black man is in the big office they have freedom to do what they want(and it does seem that way)but sooner or later the wheels of justice will start to turn.I wonder why the government has 168 fema camps ready to go?maybe their actions could be considered terrorism,if they were to riot,Man i bet them good ol boys at the pentagon would just love to test the action plan out.With all the crime they have been committing in the last decade,the leaders of the black people might want to change the way they leading,just thinking here,reality check,we all have to live together.
Gestapo

AOL

#25 Apr 25, 2012
Facts wrote:
The facts are that a white man is up to 50 times more likely to be attacked by a black man than the other way around.Blacks are 3 times more likely to commit murder,but they are 12 percent of the population.I think they must believe because a black man is in the big office they have freedom to do what they want(and it does seem that way)but sooner or later the wheels of justice will start to turn.I wonder why the government has 168 fema camps ready to go?maybe their actions could be considered terrorism,if they were to riot,Man i bet them good ol boys at the pentagon would just love to test the action plan out.With all the crime they have been committing in the last decade,the leaders of the black people might want to change the way they leading,just thinking here,reality check,we all have to live together.
ah, no we all don't have to live together

got that knuckledraggers?
Facts

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Apr 25, 2012
Gestapo wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, no we all don't have to live together
got that knuckledraggers?
so what are you suggesting?not saying in the same house,or even the same town,maybe we should give them a state to live in,call it utopia? if something does not change we need to do something.
Butter Bean

Brazil, IN

#27 Apr 25, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>so what are you suggesting?not saying in the same house,or even the same town,maybe we should give them a state to live in,call it utopia? if something does not change we need to do something.
ask your white women if they will be in Utopia?
Census

Clinton, IN

#28 Apr 25, 2012
Butter Bean wrote:
<quoted text>ask your white women if they will be in Utopia?
it is not in clay county
black population in clay is less than a half percent
@butter bean must be lonesome

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 25, 2012
Butter Bean wrote:
<quoted text>ask your white women if they will be in Utopia?
Well the fat, ugly and just plain nasty ones. We do appreciate you taking those on.
lovin me some chocolate

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Apr 25, 2012
Butter Bean wrote:
<quoted text>ask your white women if they will be in Utopia?
i would be there!! can't stand narrow minded white people!!
lovin me some chocolate

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Apr 25, 2012
Rollerover wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the fat, ugly and just plain nasty ones. We do appreciate you taking those on.
really don't think so!! not fat, not ugly and not nasty just would never have a white man again in life!!
facts

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Apr 25, 2012
lovin me some chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>really don't think so!! not fat, not ugly and not nasty just would never have a white man again in life!!
Or maybe the white men don't want you now, uuummmmm?
Black guys r bigger

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Apr 25, 2012
White chicks love big black dik
Headless Lamarr

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Apr 25, 2012
lovin me some chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>really don't think so!! not fat, not ugly and not nasty just would never have a white man again in life!!
Looser!
Gestapo

AOL

#36 Apr 26, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>so what are you suggesting?not saying in the same house,or even the same town,maybe we should give them a state to live in,call it utopia? if something does not change we need to do something.
ever hear of Xyklon B?

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#37 Apr 26, 2012
lovin me some chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>really don't think so!! not fat, not ugly and not nasty just would never have a white man again in life!!
Well the matter of your low self esteem and poor life choices will need to be the subject of another posting. Let me guess.... Your BF is either unemployed, under employed or engaged in criminal ventures. Lives at your place and drives your car or has you haul him about.

Now back to how we can shut down the event and clean up Terre Haute.
just wondering

Worksop, UK

#38 Apr 26, 2012
blah blah
Knothead

Clinton, IN

#39 Apr 26, 2012
How hard is it to figure out? An evening at The Event usually ends with fights and gunfire, but "only outside" as his defenders claim. Is that a plus?!?! Keeping it outside seems like a lame excuse for poor behavior and endangers the entire neighborhood.
They don't allow weapons inside the building or so they say, that just guarantees more idiocy going on in the parking lot. Let the unruly jackrabbits keep their antics confined inside. What happens to anyone who chooses to go there is their big fat problem.
And here is another thought, why not go to Indy to party instead of the Indy crowd coming here. Maybe it's just too profitable here to move on.
what if

Terre Haute, IN

#40 Apr 26, 2012
Knothead wrote:
How hard is it to figure out? An evening at The Event usually ends with fights and gunfire, but "only outside" as his defenders claim. Is that a plus?!?! Keeping it outside seems like a lame excuse for poor behavior and endangers the entire neighborhood.
They don't allow weapons inside the building or so they say, that just guarantees more idiocy going on in the parking lot. Let the unruly jackrabbits keep their antics confined inside. What happens to anyone who chooses to go there is their big fat problem.
And here is another thought, why not go to Indy to party instead of the Indy crowd coming here. Maybe it's just too profitable here to move on.
what if one of those stray bulletts hits someone innocent did you know that even a bullet shot straight up can come down and strike someone in the top of the head.
Knothead

Clinton, IN

#41 Apr 26, 2012
what if wrote:
<quoted text>what if one of those stray bulletts hits someone innocent did you know that even a bullet shot straight up can come down and strike someone in the top of the head.
I am not advocating their behavior. I'm picking apart their pitiful excuses. It is illegal to fire a gun inside the city limits....period.
A gun fired inside the building has a smaller chance of catching up with someone outside unless they're firing a cannon.
what if

Terre Haute, IN

#42 Apr 26, 2012
Knothead wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not advocating their behavior. I'm picking apart their pitiful excuses. It is illegal to fire a gun inside the city limits....period.
A gun fired inside the building has a smaller chance of catching up with someone outside unless they're firing a cannon.
i know just adding a little info to help i agree,the city can say they are a danger to the neighborhood and shut them down,but they have not yet,why not?are they afraid the natives will get restless?is someone getting paid?will look bad for them if someone is hurt or even killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
susan montgomery\cottom 2 hr Clairy 5
Daycare arrest 2 hr Sensible 9
My D STANK! (Feb '14) 2 hr Roy 13
Does anyone know John Summerlot 3 hr Wayne 4
Joe Newport in over his head 3 hr Retired teacher 5
obama needs to resign 3 hr Call Me Doc 24
White girls who only date blacks 4 hr scooby 10
Word on the street is... 5 hr BLACK 5
Zorah Shrine Tue Elephant Whisperer 30
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match

Terre Haute Jobs

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]