South's Montgomery beaten in 140-pound title match

Feb 20, 2011 Full story: Tribune-Star 14

P.J. Montgomery's third trip to the Indiana state high school wrestling finals ended the same late Saturday night as his second trip had a year ago.

Full Story
awsome

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
where is he going to college to wrestle? anybody know?
SuperAsshole

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Can you say CHOKE that is what he did. Probably gonna go to some gay college Yes I am saying he is Gay
Concerned

Sun Prairie, WI

#3 Feb 20, 2011
You have to have experienced State Finals to realize the pressure these boys are under. It is something all Terre Haute residents should be proud of that we had three area students who went to State.
sad

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2011
SuperAsshole wrote:
Can you say CHOKE that is what he did. Probably gonna go to some gay college Yes I am saying he is Gay
this is a great young athlete. lay off him
Real Talk

Tyrone, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2011
PJ is a class act, believe me I KNOW!! I coached him in football and from day 1 of his freshman year he was a class act. Why are we bashing this kid who is doing the right things in life. Getting out of Terre Haute is the best thing for this kid. Experience what the world has to offer. Have a feeling he will end up at either University of Maryland or Indiana University for wrestling.

And you say "CHOKE" what have you done in your life that you pushed your body to the limit and train your ass off? Another loser on here talking shit..
agree

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Real Talk wrote:
PJ is a class act, believe me I KNOW!! I coached him in football and from day 1 of his freshman year he was a class act. Why are we bashing this kid who is doing the right things in life. Getting out of Terre Haute is the best thing for this kid. Experience what the world has to offer. Have a feeling he will end up at either University of Maryland or Indiana University for wrestling.
And you say "CHOKE" what have you done in your life that you pushed your body to the limit and train your ass off? Another loser on here talking shit..
This kid is an awsome athlete.
SuperAsshole

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2011
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
This kid is an awsome athlete.
He is nothing but a queer punk. If he was any good he would have won. Been 3 times and loss 3 times
Real Talk

Tyrone, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2011
SuperAsshole wrote:
<quoted text>
He is nothing but a queer punk. If he was any good he would have won. Been 3 times and loss 3 times
What have you done, how high have you ever competed in a sport? Why do I ask, simple b/c I am a former athlete from THS that no longer live in TH but did compete in college and beyond for a few years. I am sick and tired of seeing people get bashed on this site especially the "young guns". This is a kid that is going to go and have a successful college career as a student athlete. Getting out of Terre Haute and making a better life for himself.

Give it a break man and let the kid enjoy his spotlight and please stop talking junk about him. He is a class act PERIOD...
Crazy Talk

Clearfield, PA

#12 Feb 21, 2011
Great Job, PJ!!! You can be proud and hold your head up the rest of your life for your accomplishments. Regardless of where life leads you, and what you accomplish in the future, you will always be a high school athletic ledgend and inspiration to the wrestlers who come behind you. Guys like you make me proud to be from Terre Haute.
Jennifer

Avon, IN

#14 Mar 2, 2011
Don't acknowledge SuperAsshole. He/She only publishes negatively on posts to get a rise out of people. It would be nice if everyone would just ignore him/her then there would be no reason for him/her to post.

PJ rocked the finals! He got beat by the number one kid in the NATION! If he was going to be beat what better person to be beat by? He had an outstanding career. I'm pretty sure he is done with wrestling now. Cant say I don't blame him. He has been doing it for years.
Congrats on all your accomplishments PJ!

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 3, 2011
SuperAsshole be trollin on this site. PJ's one of, if not THE best wrestlers to come out of Terre -scratch that- the Wabash Valley. Quit hatin on him cuz I garauntee he can kick yer bitch trollin ass.
jerimy

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jul 8, 2011
he going to ISU but has decided not to wrestle.
jerimy

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 8, 2011
hey superasshole....i can tell you one thing....im his cousin....and from what i can tell ur probably some punk bitch that never did anything worth talkn about...and ur just jealous of the people like PJ that are talented athletes....you hide behind a computer screen ansd use it as a means to be a big talker....well from me to you.....your a punk and a piece of shit.....if you have a problem with what i have said to you....i live in farmersburg indiana and my name is jerimy logue.....id be more than willing to show ur stupid lil ass just how much of a bitch you really are!!!! you move dickhead!!!!!!!!!
Confused

New York, NY

#20 May 29, 2012
Crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jen Davidson 1 min DaTruth 2
Ferguson Islam is the Solution! 28 min islam sucks 9
People of Terre Haute 41 min cap obvious 62
Best Wh&$e in town 1 hr mee 12
Interesting when posts of the truth dissapear?? 2 hr Wad Launcher 3
ed tompkins (Mar '12) 2 hr Sensible 54
josh dunn 3 hr plc 11
THN "horseplay" 10 hr headinthesand 8
RIP Cheryl Lough 19 hr Sensible 81

Flood Warning for Vigo County was issued at November 27 at 10:54AM EST