2nd arrest made in missing girl case

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTHI-TV Terre Haute

Timmy J. Sanders Jr. DOB. 9/30/1987 of 2653 Shirley Dr. Indianapolis, IN was taken into custody at 1343 1st Av.

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated May 9, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I like the picture in the paper May 4th. A 12 year old molested for days by older men...... Surrounded by a pack of older men... Does our police have no sense or women on the force?
Knucklehead

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 4, 2012
 
That second chomo arrested looked like he got da worms.
IKNOW

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The police did everything that they could.
oc parent

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

didnt this lovely young lady brutally attack a classmate a few months ago? shes not the angel you may think. this kid had a pair of spiked brass knuckles, waited all day with them, then attacked the other kid as they were leaving school. that leads me to believe she pre meditated the attack. probably has a shitty homelife and maybe the problems start there. lets not assume shes a total victim, but these bastards do need castrated for their involvement with a child.
Momma

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 4, 2012
 
She's probably just one of those kids with behavior issues. People who know the family seem to think they are nice enough. Some kids have big problems with authority that no amount of teaching can change.
We have a neighbor child like that. No matter what the parents do she fights it. You just can't reason with her and she continually makes really bad choices. I've seen this happen quite often. Some of those kids might respond to a stricter, heavier hand but some of them don't. Who knows, she have a bi-polar issue as well as other disorders.
norwegian wood

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

oc parent wrote:
didnt this lovely young lady brutally attack a classmate a few months ago? shes not the angel you may think. this kid had a pair of spiked brass knuckles, waited all day with them, then attacked the other kid as they were leaving school. that leads me to believe she pre meditated the attack. probably has a shitty homelife and maybe the problems start there. lets not assume shes a total victim, but these bastards do need castrated for their involvement with a child.
Even if this is true, it doesn't make her any less a victim.
Dad

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The news showed two parents, but they didnt seem that worried or that close to her.
Wondering if that was her real dad or step dad ?
The behaviors she is displaying are learned, both the sexual and violent.
CRAZY

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hope they hang everyone of those freaks...including her parents.How do you not know where your twelve year old daughter is?She knew the cops and everybody else was searching for her,they might want to investigate why she didn't want to go home!
IKNOW

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

We really don't know much about this story at this time. The girl could have been telling them that she was a legal age, who knows??? No one on this site has the right to judge until we know more about this story. There just isn't enough information out yet.
Momma

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 4, 2012
 
Dad wrote:
The news showed two parents, but they didnt seem that worried or that close to her.
Wondering if that was her real dad or step dad ?
The behaviors she is displaying are learned, both the sexual and violent.
I thought too that her parents acted strangely but it may have been because she has done this before. She hasn't been easy to handle from what I'm hearing. Some kids have personality disorders and they thrive on drama and daredevil chances. If she is hardwired toward mental disorder no amount of teaching would have changed her.
The know

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2012
 
IKNOW wrote:
We really don't know much about this story at this time. The girl could have been telling them that she was a legal age, who knows??? No one on this site has the right to judge until we know more about this story. There just isn't enough information out yet.
The news reported the homeowner questioned her and she lied about her name and age, but he called the police anyways.
Smarter than a 5th grader

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2012
 
She simply did it out of spite and to be accepted at the school "girls club". Did she think they were gonna read bedtime stories with her? Gibault school has a room for her now
Momma

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 4, 2012
 
She hasn't gotten along well at her school. Most likely she's a rebellious type and would do what she wants when she wants regardless of consequences or who she harms.
CRAZY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

IKNOW wrote:
We really don't know much about this story at this time. The girl could have been telling them that she was a legal age, who knows??? No one on this site has the right to judge until we know more about this story. There just isn't enough information out yet.
Are you on the right site?That's what we do on TOPIX,We judge people!!!
Pleeze

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 4, 2012
 
The know wrote:
<quoted text>
The news reported the homeowner questioned her and she lied about her name and age, but he called the police anyways.
"Dont pay any attention Daddy..theres a strange girl in my room"
tasteful

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 4, 2012
 
You armchair therapists have it all figured out. lol. Regardless of her behavior issues, she is a CHILD and not of the age of consent. I don't care if she was willing, she is still the victim here and God forbid we condemn her parents in the same breath. I do not know this girl or her parents but what sort of society do we live in that adults would be so mean and hateful regarding a young girl who was molested? Wait, don't answer, I get it. But....letting you "haters" off the hook, let me get started on WTHI who had absolutely no respect for this young lady the way they callously discussed the molestation aspects of the case when we already knew the girl's name. How would you feel WTHI anchors , if your daughter who was in middle school, was repeatedly discussed as being the one who was molested (or had sex with willingly) by not one but two creepy ass adults. Really? Do you not understand even the most basic confidentiality expectations? For this reason alone , my heart goes out to the girl and for the woman she will grow up to be, for how the loss of her innocence,self esteem and dignity was stripped for the Wabash Valley to see.
Knucklehead

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

How else would she have been found if her identity weren't released. The outcome can go in this bad direction and everyone knew it at the time they were searching for her. Her parents knew she was probably up to no good. So what else could have been done?
tasteful

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I am not saying they should not have stated her name to help FIND her, but rather to quit broadcasting the molestation stuff. They can be more vague where adults figure it out but classmates don't. It is NOT acceptable to me that they do this.
The Know

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

tasteful wrote:
You armchair therapists have it all figured out. lol. Regardless of her behavior issues, she is a CHILD and not of the age of consent. I don't care if she was willing, she is still the victim here and God forbid we condemn her parents in the same breath. I do not know this girl or her parents but what sort of society do we live in that adults would be so mean and hateful regarding a young girl who was molested? Wait, don't answer, I get it. But....letting you "haters" off the hook, let me get started on WTHI who had absolutely no respect for this young lady the way they callously discussed the molestation aspects of the case when we already knew the girl's name. How would you feel WTHI anchors , if your daughter who was in middle school, was repeatedly discussed as being the one who was molested (or had sex with willingly) by not one but two creepy ass adults. Really? Do you not understand even the most basic confidentiality expectations? For this reason alone , my heart goes out to the girl and for the woman she will grow up to be, for how the loss of her innocence,self esteem and dignity was stripped for the Wabash Valley to see.
FYI
It was not her first time. No innocence lost that night.
How many more adults will she lure into prison.
meee

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

12 is not what it used to be, the internet has played a big part in our kids growing up too fast.
These creepy bastards that had her needs to be locked up for along time, not just slapped on the hand and sent home.
The girl on the other hand, needs to be put in a nice juvinile facility for lying about who she was, and for running away from home, and her parents should have to pay for the search because they could not keep a handle on a 12 year old, take parenting classes along with family counciling, they obviously cant handle the job alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty 6th Ave Dancers (Aug '13) 1 hr wow 40
Tee Pee 1 hr new customer 14
lexi Montgomery 3 hr The truth 4
Good Restaurants in Terre Haute? 5 hr jane 58
Sexy lesbians (Mar '13) 6 hr Surgeon General 30
kubley 6 hr kiki 1
Marteial Brewer Desire Weaver (Nov '13) 6 hr RayRay 7
Union Hospital 8 hr off the wall 57
wthi is censoring ray/tanoos thread 8 hr wellrespectedmanabouttown 10
Travis Heaton 10 hr Another 15
vcsc Wed in the know 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

Terre Haute Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••