Francis Marion

Anonymous Proxy

#1887 Jun 12, 2012
While on the other hand American Patriots are well within
our Declaration of Independence and Constitution to legally
resist all TYRANNICAL ACTS with deadly force if necessary.

Just as its “LEGAL”,(no written law against it), for the Queen of England to reap profits in the millions of pounds for opium grown in Afghanistan and sold around the world,

but if some little teenager is caught with a hit of heroin he/ she can go to PRISON for YEARS for a mere $50.

“LAW” is what governments arbitrarily say it is. SCOFFLAWS
are those who have no regard for law, be it beneficial to
society or not.

Most gov’ts, banks and politicians now are SCOFFLAWS who
USE “laws” to EXTRACT CASH & servitude out of the masses.
John

Anonymous Proxy

#1888 Jun 25, 2012
Most Terre Haute Cops are crazy, all the good ones are either passed on or retired, the new nes are just thugs period.
Billys Mom

Carmel, IN

#1889 Jul 1, 2012
John wrote:
Most Terre Haute Cops are crazy, all the good ones are either passed on or retired, the new ones are just thugs period.
And don't forget that they kill people for kicks too.
My son who is 8 told me the other day that he wanted to be a cop when he grows up and I asked him why and I thought that he would say to protect people or save lives or give me another positive answer, but instead he said that he wanted to be a cop in Terre Haute when he grows up so that he can break the laws and kill people and not get in any trouble.
My son is not in a gang or into drugs but he was an honor roll student. It makes me think that police corruption and lawlessness has alienated kids positive views on police. I hope one day here soon that the Feds swoop in on the THPD and send all the dirty cops to jail for a long long time. Anyone heard anything else about Joe Hogsetts corruption probe? Was he serious about it or just political jive? Or if he was serious was Terre Haute exempt?
Brent long took it anal

Chicago, IL

#1890 Jul 1, 2012
John wrote:
Most Terre Haute Cops are crazy, all the good ones are either passed on or retired, the new nes are just thugs period.
10-22 that
Knucklehead

Clinton, IN

#1891 Jul 1, 2012
Billys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget that they kill people for kicks too.
My son who is 8 told me the other day that he wanted to be a cop when he grows up and I asked him why and I thought that he would say to protect people or save lives or give me another positive answer, but instead he said that he wanted to be a cop in Terre Haute when he grows up so that he can break the laws and kill people and not get in any trouble.
My son is not in a gang or into drugs but he was an honor roll student. It makes me think that police corruption and lawlessness has alienated kids positive views on police. I hope one day here soon that the Feds swoop in on the THPD and send all the dirty cops to jail for a long long time. Anyone heard anything else about Joe Hogsetts corruption probe? Was he serious about it or just political jive? Or if he was serious was Terre Haute exempt?
Or maybe he's just hearing it at home. Kids do repeat what they hear.
Brent long took it anal

Chicago, IL

#1892 Jul 1, 2012
Knucklehead wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he's just hearing it at home. Kids do repeat what they hear.
Well there capt. Obvious sounds to me like that's just a smart kid stating the obvious based on past events.
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#1893 Jul 3, 2012
StupidAsses wrote:
More stupid shit , the terroists are our own goververment and Police Dept's
Terre Haute Police Chief John Plasse was excited about the potential of the Recon Scout for law enforcement purposes.
For instance in an active shooter or hostage situation, the Recon Scout could be thrown inside to give officers an idea of what is occurring.“It makes our job a little safer,” he said.
In addition to providing training for local agencies, ISU plans to offer the use of its UAVs.
The university will team up with the police department in April as part of a joint search and rescue exercise. Its UAVs could assist with locating lost children, bodies, or missing persons across vast terrain or in areas that are difficult to access, like wooded areas.
“There are many different aspects we could use that for in law enforcement,” Plasse said.
The program also has civilian uses. ISU plans to provide an agricultural group with infrared maps of farm fields to help detect areas where moisture is concentrated to boost production.
ISU is one of the few universities in the country that offers a program specializing in unmanned aerial systems.
Currently the unmanned systems operations program is a minor, but ISU hopes to expand it into a bachelor’s degree and a full-fledged master’s program.
The unmanned program is part of its Center for Crisis Leadership and Homeland Security, which was created last June.
And a big AMEN to that! It does my old heart good to see that there are at least a couple of others here in Terrible Haute that are - awake!
We should also add media to the terrorist list since they support, promote and institute the basics for social engineering, programing the stupid public, and the wide spread use of propaganda to the use of psychological warfare used on the American people (many are totally oblivious to this issue and its uses militarily and used daily on the citizens and kiddies). And who censors and bans the spread of information. Of course there are those idiots in town and activist who claim there is no such a thing. Fools.
Retired

UK

#1894 Jul 9, 2012
I'm a retired THPD during that time I witnessed un-warrented beatings, fellow officers forcing sex from prostitutes, drinking and drugs on duty, theft from stores. the list goes on and on. when my wife overheard talk from fellow officers. If the wives of most were to know the goings on. DIVORCE would be the capital word in Terre Haute.It's a party job. nothing more, nothing less and everyone brags about events of the day.
Not as goofy as you

Indianapolis, IN

#1895 Jul 9, 2012
Retired wrote:
I'm a retired THPD during that time I witnessed un-warrented beatings, fellow officers forcing sex from prostitutes, drinking and drugs on duty, theft from stores. the list goes on and on. when my wife overheard talk from fellow officers. If the wives of most were to know the goings on. DIVORCE would be the capital word in Terre Haute.It's a party job. nothing more, nothing less and everyone brags about events of the day.
Yeah right!

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#1896 Jul 9, 2012
Donald Robertson III wrote:
But this - http://www.wcvb.com/Cops-Mass-Man-Shoots-Preg... is the kind of thing that makes people upset with police.
Did anyone else read this news story? The above poster offered it up as an example of the kind of thing that makes people upset with police.

Why would anyone be upset with the police over this incident? This criminal posed a SERIOUS threat to himself and everyone around him. He fired a gun at the police and they returned fire. What's wrong with that?

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#1897 Jul 9, 2012
Retired wrote:
I'm a retired THPD during that time I witnessed un-warrented beatings, fellow officers forcing sex from prostitutes, drinking and drugs on duty, theft from stores. the list goes on and on. when my wife overheard talk from fellow officers. If the wives of most were to know the goings on. DIVORCE would be the capital word in Terre Haute.It's a party job. nothing more, nothing less and everyone brags about events of the day.
Stop trying to stir up hate with your lies.
Retired

Anonymous Proxy

#1898 Jul 9, 2012
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to stir up hate with your lies.
Cant stand the truth, what do you think you spresd KCACO?

Pot Calling the Kettle black?

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#1899 Jul 9, 2012
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>Cant stand the truth, what do you think you spresd KCACO?

Pot Calling the Kettle black?
Please quote one lie that I've "spresd".

I'll wait.
just a local

Chicago, IL

#1900 Jul 10, 2012
You wanna see corrupt.... I have a video of a officer in uniform in his squad car outside of simrells bar grabbing a womans hand and having her touch his dick...more then once
Observer

Chicago, IL

#1901 Jul 10, 2012
just a local wrote:
You wanna see corrupt.... I have a video of a officer in uniform in his squad car outside of simrells bar grabbing a womans hand and having her touch his dick...more then once
Post it or it didnt happen!
just a local

Terre Haute, IN

#1902 Jul 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Post it or it didnt happen!
Ill do it when I get home.
Not again

United States

#1903 Jul 10, 2012
just a local wrote:
You wanna see corrupt.... I have a video of a officer in uniform in his squad car outside of simrells bar grabbing a womans hand and having her touch his dick...more then once
Yep they do that same kinda stuff at the Ballyhoo while their wives sit home thinking that they are working. I encourage you to post the video.
Not as goofy as you

Clinton, IN

#1904 Jul 10, 2012
Makes me wonder about the people who are at a drinking establishment often enough to know what anyone else is "always" doing.
Touche

Chicago, IL

#1905 Jul 11, 2012
Makes me wonder about the cops who are at a drinking establishment often enough to know what anyone else is "always" not doing.
Not as goofy as you

Crawfordsville, IN

#1906 Jul 11, 2012
Touche wrote:
Makes me wonder about the cops who are at a drinking establishment often enough to know what anyone else is "always" not doing.
Since there are probably no cops posting here I'd say your post was "misplaced".
Quit drinking so much and go home now and then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday message from the THPD 12 min OfficerSuckaCock 8
For the Communist in Terre Haute. Obamaphiles (May '14) 54 min Wad Launcher 260
What is up with Airport road-St.rd.42 1 hr assdgtrhgd3334fdc 2
I hate feminists! 1 hr Feminism is a Ha... 2
Crime rates for African americans in Vigo County. 1 hr Disappointed 1
Indiana traitors Politicians Obama love 1 hr Poking Holes 4
More censorship on Terre Haute Topix than any o... 1 hr Poking Holes 12
Fuson Dealership Tue Unowho 28
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"