Jenn (Jennifer) Scott

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wasup

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jul 5, 2013
alright I know someone out there has the scoop on what ol girl is doing with someone else's man so lets hear it...
Concerned Citizen

Paris, IL

#2 Jul 5, 2013
wasup wrote:
alright I know someone out there has the scoop on what ol girl is doing with someone else's man so lets hear it...
She's getting what she cant get at home
wasup

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
from what I understand she aint the one going anywhere. Something about a certain frequent visitor she been gettin
PieHole

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jul 5, 2013
What makes you think it's any of your business anyway? Nosey Ass!
wasup

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jul 5, 2013
it may not be MY business but I know someones wife that might like to know exactly where her husband been goin when he says he's "visitin a friend". jus' figured maybe he aint the only man she been playin around with
PieHole

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jul 5, 2013
wasup wrote:
it may not be MY business but I know someones wife that might like to know exactly where her husband been goin when he says he's "visitin a friend". jus' figured maybe he aint the only man she been playin around with
One thing I can't stand is someone butting into another's Marriage! Do you not have a Life of your own? Would that just make you feel good to interfere or cause a Divorce or pain for others?? No doubt about it that it's wrong but I just could never figure out why anybody would want to be a part of that.You honestly want to be in the middle of all this Drama?? Like I said you have NO Life.....and need to stay out of others!
WTF?

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jul 5, 2013
PieHole wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I can't stand is someone butting into another's Marriage! Do you not have a Life of your own? Would that just make you feel good to interfere or cause a Divorce or pain for others?? No doubt about it that it's wrong but I just could never figure out why anybody would want to be a part of that.You honestly want to be in the middle of all this Drama?? Like I said you have NO Life.....and need to stay out of others!
Wouldn't screwing another woman's husband be the ultimate "butting into another's Marriage"?
wonder

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jul 8, 2013
PieHole wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I can't stand is someone butting into another's Marriage! Do you not have a Life of your own? Would that just make you feel good to interfere or cause a Divorce or pain for others?? No doubt about it that it's wrong but I just could never figure out why anybody would want to be a part of that.You honestly want to be in the middle of all this Drama?? Like I said you have NO Life.....and need to stay out of others!
My question is if this was your husband wouldn't you want someone to tell you he was messing around with some random sleaze? Doesn't his wife deserve to know that he is lying to her and spending all his time and THEIR money on another girl? Honestly if it was my husband and someone knew he was messing around on me I would want them to come tell me. If for no other reason than to give me the chance to move on with my life and find someone who will treat me right AND be faithful to me.
wasup

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jul 27, 2013
So, I'm thinking about telling his wife but want to make sure that we are all talking about the same girl. She have a baby recently?
Imhotep

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jul 27, 2013
I think you should mind your own f***ing business. Why do you care anyways? It isn't your relationship so why is it so important to you?
Hatin liars

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jul 27, 2013
I think you should tell her. Dirty dog needs to be put out there. But putting it on topix is kinda dumb cause no one really cares here. Just saying...
knowsall

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 27, 2013
wasup wrote:
So, I'm thinking about telling his wife but want to make sure that we are all talking about the same girl. She have a baby recently?
As a matter of fact she did. And somewhere out there MH just pooped his pants!
Hatin liars

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jul 27, 2013
is he da baby daddy? if so then she should know.
Drama Mama

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 28, 2013
OOoooooo this is getting good.... love me some dirt... so who is pappy? I agree that he should be put out if he fathered a child with another woman cause his wife don't need to be paying for another womans child. That is lower than low for sure.
Nosey neighbor

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jul 28, 2013
What street does she live on? I think I know these two and you are wrong not to tell the wife if there is a baby. Seriously what does the wife do that she can support a husband and another chick and her baby? What does he do that he can support two families? What an a**hole. Seriously
wasup

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jul 28, 2013
this Jenn lives over offa 25th and college. not gonna put where exactly but if its the same one youll know where she is.I do know this been goin on for over a year with this fella and all I wonder is what is he tellin his woman about where he really is all the time. I want to tell his lady but not real sure she will believe me. maybe I should take some pics of him sneakin in and out and show her.
witch

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jul 28, 2013
I can't tell u how bad u need to get a life...wow
CanIaxuaquestion

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Okay so you are worried about her not believing you... why? You are so credible. Think about it. You had to come to an anonymous site to post this to stir up trouble. What is there not to believe? If you got pictures, then show them to her. I don't understand why a man would stay married and have a relationship with someone that produces a child though? Why not move on?
cheater cheater

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jul 29, 2013
I think if you can prove it you should tell the wifey. No point in her laying with a loser think life is all peachy.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#20 Jul 29, 2013
I think good old Jen started the thread and is the main one posting. Drumming up business?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys with Big Packages?? 34 min little guy 11
Terre haute firefighter arrested for dealing meth 43 min Thomas 17
Union Hospital 58 min A Citizen 616
Whats going into old Tumble Weed location 1 hr Click here 1
Brian Dale Frye 1 hr Up in money 3
Troy O'Dell 2 hr ODell 14
What are the trashiest surnames in Terre Haute? 2 hr jewdude 5
Jimmy Smith resigns 2 hr Homey D Clown 44
Amber McCracken 4 hr observe this 51
wreck 19th and 3rd ave 9 hr Sensible 34
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match

Terre Haute Jobs

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]