I Love Tellico Village

Posted in the Tellico Village Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snow White

Louisville, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Thank God all the haters have left town!!

I love Tellico Village and I work one day a month to pay my assessments!!! That way I can live the good life.
Grinch

Lebanon, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2011
No not all, the POA management sucks.
Amen

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Amen. I guess Jeannie Pilgrim, Hippo, XXXXX have all gone into hibernation for the winter. Its been a nice, quiet week on topix. No lies, no threats, no character assassination attempts, no hate filled rants. Ahhhh. I love it when the cooks are off this site.
What a Laugh

Loudon, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Amen wrote:
Amen. I guess Jeannie Pilgrim, Hippo, XXXXX have all gone into hibernation for the winter. Its been a nice, quiet week on topix. No lies, no threats, no character assassination attempts, no hate filled rants. Ahhhh. I love it when the cooks are off this site.
You are so full of shit it makes me laugh. Can't spell either unless you are as stupid as you sound "I love it when the cooks are off this site". What do you have against cooks? Cooking is fun.
What a Laugh

Loudon, TN

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Snow White wrote:
Thank God all the haters have left town!!
I love Tellico Village and I work one day a month to pay my assessments!!! That way I can live the good life.
It's people like you that keep this blog site going. No one was posting anything and you have to get it started again.

TELLICO VILLAGE SUCKS!
who

Loudon, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2011
I think the point is still being missed..yes this place is beautiful and has the potential to be great. The problem is with management and when you realize this and rid ourselves of the group that is running this place wrong and NOT AS A HOMEOWNERS association we can all get on the same page.
An interesting thing happened at the Turkey Creek the other day, two women were talking about TV and when I just told them about the cars, gas and how we subsidize golf etc. the one lady couldn't believe it. One woman lived in TV and she left, she thought everything was just great and didn't like my comments...the non-resident saw the stupidity right away. Why the blinders people? Making changes for the better of the community should be a no brainer.
Sheep of Tellico

Loudon, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2011
Snow White wrote:
Thank God all the haters have left town!!
I love Tellico Village and I work one day a month to pay my assessments!!! That way I can live the good life.
Sheep are not Snow White, more off white color. Definitely not snow white. You are definitely an off white colored sheep.
NAACP

Loudon, TN

#8 Dec 28, 2011
Sheep of Tellico wrote:
<quoted text>Sheep are not Snow White, more off white color. Definitely not snow white. You are definitely an off white colored sheep.
What a racist pig remark.
Know It All

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2011
NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist pig remark.
tsk! Tsk!
r charles

Baltimore, MD

#10 Feb 3, 2012
del webb charges around two hunnderd a month for ammenties in nashville community
Jeannie Pilgrim

AOL

#11 Feb 4, 2012
r charles wrote:
del webb charges around two hunnderd a month for ammenties in nashville community
You cannot compare. Lake Providence by Del Webb in Mt. Juliet is a gated community. They have a 24,000 sq foot clubhouse, a huge, 15 million dollar activity center (which includes a state of the art wellness center). They have a ballroom, and outdoor ampitheater just to name a few others.

The $200 association fee includes your cable tv service, a guard at the gate, trash pickup and your lawn maintenance.

I would say they get what they pay for.
who

Loudon, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2012
You are very right ,we looked at Del Webb in the Vegas area, the fees are high but do include alot for the money. Any time you are in a 24 hr guard gated community you expect to pay more. We lived in two such communities in the past and the fee also included mowing, shrubs, flowers and watering of all vegatation, along with a mail box center, pool and tennis courts. There were golf clubs but they were run as should be, initation fee and monthly fee...at both places you could join and just have a social membership so you could attend dances, parties etc. Here they don't even maintain the gardens at each entrance or cul- de-sac, that is left to the homeowners...sad. The cul-de-sac thing really gets me, some are trashy, some are completly paved and some are set up with fire pits, benches etc. I thought you could not occupy common property with benches etc....again some can and some can't.
Hate Blazer

Loudon, TN

#13 Feb 4, 2012
Jeannie Pilgrim wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot compare. Lake Providence by Del Webb in Mt. Juliet is a gated community. They have a 24,000 sq foot clubhouse, a huge, 15 million dollar activity center (which includes a state of the art wellness center). They have a ballroom, and outdoor ampitheater just to name a few others.
The $200 association fee includes your cable tv service, a guard at the gate, trash pickup and your lawn maintenance.
I would say they get what they pay for.
Exactly. What do we get for a hundred dollars a month? Not a damn thing except treated down like dogs by the General Manager. Who BTW we pay his $200,000 salary.
Jeannie Pilgrim

AOL

#14 Feb 4, 2012
Hate Blazer wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. What do we get for a hundred dollars a month? Not a damn thing except treated down like dogs by the General Manager. Who BTW we pay his $200,000 salary.
That has been my complaint for the last 3 years. We get NOTHING for our assessments and they go up EVERY year. The budget goes UP every year. This year the budget predicts over a $400,000 LOSS. What the hell? Who would even dare present a budget like that to a board and not get fired????? If they do not make cuts we will have a cash short fall sometime around October of probably $500,000 until they get the 2013 prepaids in December. They will have to borrow more money this year.

The board either has no finance ability or are just plain ignorant of what is going on. Note also that our reserve accounts DO NOT go up every year. As much as we add to the reserves we spend. Reserves are suppose to be for 5-20 years down the road.

Something is really wrong here. The checkbook holds the answer.

I am still totally amazed that they write a budget showing a LOSS - absolutly no sense at all. One day the piper will be paid.
Hate Blazer

Loudon, TN

#15 Feb 4, 2012
Jeannie Pilgrim wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been my complaint for the last 3 years. We get NOTHING for our assessments and they go up EVERY year. The budget goes UP every year. This year the budget predicts over a $400,000 LOSS. What the hell? Who would even dare present a budget like that to a board and not get fired????? If they do not make cuts we will have a cash short fall sometime around October of probably $500,000 until they get the 2013 prepaids in December. They will have to borrow more money this year.
The board either has no finance ability or are just plain ignorant of what is going on. Note also that our reserve accounts DO NOT go up every year. As much as we add to the reserves we spend. Reserves are suppose to be for 5-20 years down the road.
Something is really wrong here. The checkbook holds the answer.
I am still totally amazed that they write a budget showing a LOSS - absolutly no sense at all. One day the piper will be paid.
What is more amazing is Blazer gets an extra $30,000 bonus if he meets the $400,000 loss. The board says if he loses the amount budgeted, good job you piece of shit Blazer and here is your extra $30,000 and that goes up every year too.
Jeannie Pilgrim

AOL

#16 Feb 4, 2012
You know I was just thinking of that and was going to sit down and type it. Who in God's name approved that BS??????????
Hate Blazer

Loudon, TN

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Jeannie Pilgrim wrote:
You know I was just thinking of that and was going to sit down and type it. Who in God's name approved that BS??????????
Only the dumbest bunch of bobbleheaded fools that ever lived on the earth. The POA Board. A group of dumb asses. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that there is not another business in the US that will pay a manager for losing $400,000. Much less a bonus the size of $30,000. They are telling him that he has to do nothing to save us money for him to get his abnoxious bonus.
Get a Life

White Pine, TN

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Hate Blazer wrote:
<quoted text>Only the dumbest bunch of bobbleheaded fools that ever lived on the earth. The POA Board. A group of dumb asses. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that there is not another business in the US that will pay a manager for losing $400,000. Much less a bonus the size of $30,000. They are telling him that he has to do nothing to save us money for him to get his abnoxious bonus.
Read the WSJ and see that we're getting off easy. Then there are our elected officials who get great benefits for increasing the national debt..........
Jeannie Pilgrim

AOL

#19 Feb 5, 2012
Get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the WSJ and see that we're getting off easy. Then there are our elected officials who get great benefits for increasing the national debt..........
You are out of your mind - Blazer is right up there with them. A POA does not spend this much money nor give these kind of salaries and benefits. They are here to provide for the Property owners - not themselves. Elected officials do not get the kind of benefits our POA staff does and there is NO transparency.
XXXXX

Columbia, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2012
Gloria Ray and the KTSC Board resign over Ray's $411,000 annual salary and bonus program and the boards failure to know what was going on and control the spending of the non profit's taxpayer monies.

Now tell me what is the difference between the KTSC non profit fiasco and ours? Not much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Augur 152,492
walmart lenoir city, tn 37 min Glen 36
Corruption at juvenile center somebody needs to... 57 min endoftheroad 17
Loudon Tax Payer 3 hr Glen 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 9,481
Is Sniffing Your Wife Wrong? 12 hr Yankee 5
Court costs and fines are a revenue center for ... 12 hr Seriously 2
Tellico Village Dating
Find my Match

Tellico Village Jobs

Tellico Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tellico Village News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tellico Village

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]