18 arrested in roundup; 5 more sought

Apr 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Floyd County Times

Eighteen alleged drug dealers were arrested by the Floyd County Sheriff's Department during a roundup on Monday and Tuesday, the end result of a three-month undercover investigation that involved purchases of prescription medication.

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated May 13, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 9, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

this is to comment on the drug charges in e. mcdoell. i've read and read differnt comments,most the boys they have arrested are tiny tiny people, if obama had given raises instead of cutting most these young people would not be in troube. i really think someone higher up should check into this matter,theres something wrong and things are not adding up, i wonder if we call the local news and get congress involed just what would happen,people like the moore's newsomes and mosley's are good people, but not in the eyes of the law, and just think these names are the ones that got you so called sheriffs elected. i think a bunch of us need to get together and demand to on the local news and make some calls?????????
city dweller

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 9, 2011
 

Judged:

2

lord forbid any law read that and you'll have to move states -or taste some slapjack=good luck there lone wolf!
yea right

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

good people don't sell or use drugs.they got caught and hopefully get what they deserve.good people don't break the law.and you can't justify what they were doing by saying Obama did'nt give raises,I did'nt get a raise either but I'm not out selling drugs either.Bottome line is you break the law you go to jail.
anonymous

Loyall, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

wondering wrote:
this is to comment on the drug charges in e. mcdoell. i've read and read differnt comments,most the boys they have arrested are tiny tiny people, if obama had given raises instead of cutting most these young people would not be in troube. i really think someone higher up should check into this matter,theres something wrong and things are not adding up, i wonder if we call the local news and get congress involed just what would happen,people like the moore's newsomes and mosley's are good people, but not in the eyes of the law, and just think these names are the ones that got you so called sheriffs elected. i think a bunch of us need to get together and demand to on the local news and make some calls?????????
Tiny, tiny people? How many midgets did they arrest?

“The eyes of Texas”

Since: Oct 10

Are upon you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

wondering wrote:
this is to comment on the drug charges in e. mcdoell. i've read and read differnt comments,most the boys they have arrested are tiny tiny people, if obama had given raises instead of cutting most these young people would not be in troube. i really think someone higher up should check into this matter,theres something wrong and things are not adding up, i wonder if we call the local news and get congress involed just what would happen,people like the moore's newsomes and mosley's are good people, but not in the eyes of the law, and just think these names are the ones that got you so called sheriffs elected. i think a bunch of us need to get together and demand to on the local news and make some calls?????????
So all moores , newsomes and mosleys in McDowell are good people.Then all Mansons. Gaceys and Oswalds are good people.Yes Congress will jump all over this (sic).
bless

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 11, 2011
 
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>So all moores , newsomes and mosleys in McDowell are good people.Then all Mansons. Gaceys and Oswalds are good people.Yes Congress will jump all over this (sic).
Agree, bless their hearts, it is a dirty shame. I am no fan of Obama, but, what did he have to do with dope peddlers getting caught? I would hope he would be against illegal drugs.
dang

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2011
 
what are the names of everyone they put in jail
lol

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

LOL Obama didnt do it. They are just to damn lazy to work and think they can get a fast buck. Most will get probation and be out in no time. The system needs to work and keep their azzes in jail.
gasman

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If the county wants to save some taxpayers money on gas, all they need to do is walk into one of jail cells. Inmates are smoking joints and selling drugs to the others in the cell. bringing it in, in body cavities. Sick yes, but the bigger shame is they let it go on. Drugs are even offered to the jailers for favors. Hang a few dealers and send a message to others.
Mythbuster

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

wondering wrote:
this is to comment on the drug charges in e. mcdoell. i've read and read differnt comments,most the boys they have arrested are tiny tiny people, if obama had given raises instead of cutting most these young people would not be in troube. i really think someone higher up should check into this matter,theres something wrong and things are not adding up, i wonder if we call the local news and get congress involed just what would happen,people like the moore's newsomes and mosley's are good people, but not in the eyes of the law, and just think these names are the ones that got you so called sheriffs elected. i think a bunch of us need to get together and demand to on the local news and make some calls?????????
So your gaggle of miscreant friends only voted just to avoid getting arrested? I hope they lock up all the drug dealers and give them some Guantanamo Bay treatment.

“Just the truth...”

Since: Apr 11

Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

1

My team wins again....And the good part is that there is no honor between crooks, dopers, or theives. Now they are all spilling their guts on everybody they ever sold to. I heard that walmart had to order more ink pens in order for all the statements to be written. You bunch of dopers will never learn. If I had my way, you wouldn't have time to take drugs, because you'd be working from daylight til dark picking up trash on the highway, and cleaning the hillsides. Then we would start cutting grass for the elderly, trimming their bushes, and raking leaves. Then of course we would clean the riverbanks and creeks. When you rolled back in about midnight and ate your bologna sandwich you'd be more than ready to go to sleep.
Sleep tight because it all startes over at 4am.
You better thank God and wag your tails that I'm not in charge. I may be a one termer but you would suffer while I was there. I almost forgot...sue me all you want to because you can't hold me personally responsible, only the office. Ha Ha Ha. You stupid dopers!!!!!!!!!! Morons.
Earl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Dang SamMcCloud-sounds like a plan. Sure as heck wish you were in charge!
Slingblade

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Crackerbottom needs an enema to clean all the shit out of it.Many dealers there that needs to be gone. Dealers and users are scabs on the ass of society.
Jimmy Kelly

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Slingblade wrote:
Crackerbottom needs an enema to clean all the shit out of it.Many dealers there that needs to be gone. Dealers and users are scabs on the ass of society.
and so are you worthless
Truth be told

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Looks like Jimmy Kelly is one of the low-life,good for nothing,scummy,food stamp drawing,thieving,dr.shopping,l ying,junky ass car driving,pieces of shit. Huh?
Barry Seal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

SamMcCloud wrote:
My team wins again....And the good part is that there is no honor between crooks, dopers, or theives. Now they are all spilling their guts on everybody they ever sold to. I heard that walmart had to order more ink pens in order for all the statements to be written. You bunch of dopers will never learn. If I had my way, you wouldn't have time to take drugs, because you'd be working from daylight til dark picking up trash on the highway, and cleaning the hillsides. Then we would start cutting grass for the elderly, trimming their bushes, and raking leaves. Then of course we would clean the riverbanks and creeks. When you rolled back in about midnight and ate your bologna sandwich you'd be more than ready to go to sleep.
Sleep tight because it all startes over at 4am.
You better thank God and wag your tails that I'm not in charge. I may be a one termer but you would suffer while I was there. I almost forgot...sue me all you want to because you can't hold me personally responsible, only the office. Ha Ha Ha. You stupid dopers!!!!!!!!!! Morons.
You are delusional

“Just the truth...”

Since: Apr 11

Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barry Seal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional
Oh ye of little faith......
Freda

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 28, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

dang wrote:
what are the names of everyone they put in jail
I heard Kayla and Jeremy Childers was in drug court. I am shocked, I really thought they were above that. Such a sweet young couple to get caught up in this stuff. But i know they wouldn't do anything if they had a job.
lol

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 7, 2011
 
alot of people mite sell but they use them to always worry about other people worry about your self because half of u use drugs to and act like u dont
lol

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

yep there r alot lot of newsme and moores and mosely thatr great people but people likes to put ever one name down but there alot of other people and there family that do the same shit alot of people get fucking hi and act like they dont but u can fool no one u people get on here and talk about other people because u nothing else better to do in life but talk about everyone else so what i say fuck all of u get a life worry about yours self and no one else low life and most of u r trash anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Teaberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Teaberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Teaberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Teaberry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••