Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated May 12, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WOUNERN

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 16, 2012
 
Any News On Who Next Tazewell Pd Chief Will Be
Keep him in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WOUNERN wrote:
Any News On Who Next Tazewell Pd Chief Will Be
Is there any reason why Officer Barrett can't remain as Chief? He is a good man and would make a great Chief.
Dude

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Caldwell
Agree

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

with Keep him in. Walter Barrett has been with the town of years and is close to retiring, so make the man chief until he decides to retire. At least he has stuck with the town and not used the job as a moving up to a better place kind of thing. He is honest and does as fair a job as anyone we have had, I hope the coucil has the brains to keep him.
yep

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Agree wrote:
with Keep him in. Walter Barrett has been with the town of years and is close to retiring, so make the man chief until he decides to retire. At least he has stuck with the town and not used the job as a moving up to a better place kind of thing. He is honest and does as fair a job as anyone we have had, I hope the coucil has the brains to keep him.
i agree he is a good cop and a great person with a wonderful family.
Anonymous

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ask Jerry Wood he can tell you.
prolly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

richlander wrote:
Ask Jerry Wood he can tell you.
Yea ur prolly right Wood will be the next chief...lol ..just what Taz needs..the town drunk as chief of police.. imo
inside view

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

prolly wrote:
<quoted text>Yea ur prolly right Wood will be the next chief...lol ..just what Taz needs..the town drunk as chief of police.. imo
Officer George Pilkins.
wanna

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

inside view wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer George Pilkins.
jack casey
Any One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2012
 
Any One Know Who Applied For Chief??
How about

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank Horn. Dishonest, thinks he does no wrong, provokes violence, greedy, uses his badge for personal gain, fears for his life from the sick and weak, disloyal to the community, his church and his family. Ask him and he will tell you, sincerely, how he is perfect for the job. If he don't get it, he will explain he was the victim. Just a thought.
YUI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 19, 2012
 
I think it's funny that every one of these above post are Taz PD Officers. Lmao
Agree

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 19, 2012
 
YUI wrote:
I think it's funny that every one of these above post are Taz PD Officers. Lmao
well actually I disagree but that was the name I posted under earlier. I have nothing to do with any police department, just a life long resident of this town.
goodness

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2012
 
George Pilkins was a great chief and he will be back give him a break
ttown

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

George Pilkins aint even a cop no more he got fired. And for some reason he is suspended as cheif of taz town fd so that shows he aint as perfact as people think
CHIEF Barrett

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 3, 2012
 
He was demoted for sexual harassment from Lieutenant to patrolman. Now a CHIEF, are you kidding me. Now Lieutenant Jesse demoted for several reasons? I would hope its time for change in supervisor structure from the ground up. The only reason I say this is for the best interest for our Town. We have a beautiful history, very young promising men and women, & hard working citizens that deserve better. Sure there are troubled areas in our Town, but it can be improved.
He was arrested

Pounding Mill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 3, 2012
 
ttown wrote:
George Pilkins aint even a cop no more he got fired. And for some reason he is suspended as cheif of taz town fd so that shows he aint as perfact as people think
He was arrested for domestic violence, I am shocked the media has yet to pick up on this fact yet.
udumbo

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CHIEF Barrett wrote:
He was demoted for sexual harassment from Lieutenant to patrolman. Now a CHIEF, are you kidding me. Now Lieutenant Jesse demoted for several reasons? I would hope its time for change in supervisor structure from the ground up. The only reason I say this is for the best interest for our Town. We have a beautiful history, very young promising men and women, & hard working citizens that deserve better. Sure there are troubled areas in our Town, but it can be improved.
If you are referring to officer Barret as being demoted for sexual harrassment you are full of shit,. He would make a great Chief..
INFO

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Barrett has done more to get the department in line in two months than Hieatt done in 7 years. Barrett knows he has nothing to lose so he is just doing what is proper. They should make him Chief because he is not far from retirement, so he could retire as Chief.
lets do it right

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

INFO wrote:
Barrett has done more to get the department in line in two months than Hieatt done in 7 years. Barrett knows he has nothing to lose so he is just doing what is proper. They should make him Chief because he is not far from retirement, so he could retire as Chief.
Barrett deserves to be Chief!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tazewell Discussions

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Jukebox (Jun '12) 1 hr Justin timberlake 121
Happy 2 hr nickleback 102
I love you always (Jul '13) 2 hr patsy cline 487
Baptist valley 2 hr hmm 16
Reward Offered 11 hr Sarah 3
Biggest Jerk in Tazewell 17 hr Melony 21
syrena saleem (Jan '11) Wed Kevins Dad 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••