First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so smart

Tazewell, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2011
POOCH wrote:
HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY NEWS ON HOW DTR IS DOING IN THIS TIME OF TOYOTA AND NISSAN SHUT DOWNS? I heard they were asking people (if they could) to take some voluntary time off..?? has anyone from management taken off any voluntary time to help out? I guess if chris, greg williams, steve johnson,sherri,or david lovin could all take off that should be enough $$$$$$$$$ saved so the workers could continue to work. those persons mentioned above probably make up 3/4 of the payroll. Before "BOTH" of you that love em all comment just know that I AM BEING FAIR! The workers could make product and im sure there would be someone there to see that the product gets out of the doors. Why does dtr need three or four managers and one mean HR person? Isn`t there usually one manager per factory? In closing I just wanted Sammie boy and Timmy P to know that this DOES include you both also!!!

"POOCH" knows everything that goes on up cedar fork!
POOCH

Tazewell, TN

#22 Apr 20, 2011
so smart wrote:
POOCH wrote:
HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY NEWS ON HOW DTR IS DOING IN THIS TIME OF TOYOTA AND NISSAN SHUT DOWNS? I heard they were asking people (if they could) to take some voluntary time off..?? has anyone from management taken off any voluntary time to help out? I guess if chris, greg williams, steve johnson,sherri,or david lovin could all take off that should be enough $$$$$$$$$ saved so the workers could continue to work. those persons mentioned above probably make up 3/4 of the payroll. Before "BOTH" of you that love em all comment just know that I AM BEING FAIR! The workers could make product and im sure there would be someone there to see that the product gets out of the doors. Why does dtr need three or four managers and one mean HR person? Isn`t there usually one manager per factory? In closing I just wanted Sammie boy and Timmy P to know that this DOES include you both also!!!
"POOCH" knows everything that goes on up cedar fork!
Do you live there? If not then you need to shut up and piss someone else off! You must be "buddies" with the afore mentioned. What a waste if you are.
so smart

Tazewell, TN

#23 Apr 21, 2011
POOCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live there? If not then you need to shut up and piss someone else off! You must be "buddies" with the afore mentioned. What a waste if you are.
oh please "POOCH" tell us more about you!?
eye of Providence

Monroe, MI

#24 Apr 14, 2012
Topher did it.
friends of murder victum

Monroe, NC

#25 Jul 10, 2013
That murder still has not been solved someone knows who did it yes the man that was killed would do anything for anyone knew him for 20 years he deserves justice person that did it will kill again we need to get them off the street if anyone has info please contact josh Russell pd
homer seckshul

Somerset, KY

#26 Jul 11, 2013
friends of murder victum wrote:
That murder still has not been solved someone knows who did it yes the man that was killed would do anything for anyone knew him for 20 years he deserves justice person that did it will kill again we need to get them off the street if anyone has info please contact josh Russell pd
Josh Russell? JOSH RUSSELL? He couldn't find a chicken mcnugget in a happy meal!
friends of murder victum

Kings Mountain, NC

#27 Jul 11, 2013
homer seckshul wrote:
<quoted text> Josh Russell? JOSH RUSSELL? He couldn't find a chicken mcnugget in a happy meal!


Not looking for stupid comments There is a murderer going around Claiborne it was a brutal one think people would be more concerned What if it's someone you care about sure you wouldn't be making those same comments just asking to get info to them don't expect josh to do the job alone if sheriff doesn't get leads it WON'T get solved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doc rose office (Dec '12) 1 hr IveHadEnuff 33
Bed Bug (Oct '10) 1 hr IveHadEnuff 22
need to know 2 hr Steve 3
What can u tell me about Jimmy Sutton 10 hr Just wondering 2
claiborne county football 10 hr change 4
Nursing home neglect reportedly led to amputation (May '08) 11 hr Sickofitall865 144
hollie minton 12 hr Curious123 2
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]