seduction

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Young stallion looking for courgars that want to pounce and scratch
Sherri

Simpsonville, SC

#2 Jun 18, 2012
I am 33, married white female, 33, short blonde hair, 5'4", 125 lbs, 34c, tan, work out, great body. But I am too much for my hubby to handle. Any volunteers?
Volunteer

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Sherri wrote:
I am 33, married white female, 33, short blonde hair, 5'4", 125 lbs, 34c, tan, work out, great body. But I am too much for my hubby to handle. Any volunteers?
You have a volunteer here. I can take all you give baby.
joe realy

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2012
if you were a stallion you wouldnt be on topix lookin moron
hey

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
sherri....email me...motionindustries@yahoo.co m
Sherri

Bowling Green, SC

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Could you guys tell me a few things about yourselves? e-mail adresses? I am very much for real. I am willing to meet in person, maybe at a restaurant, then we could go somewhere, if you measured up. ha ha.
Volunteer

Jonesboro, GA

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Sherri wrote:
Could you guys tell me a few things about yourselves? e-mail adresses? I am very much for real. I am willing to meet in person, maybe at a restaurant, then we could go somewhere, if you measured up. ha ha.
I am very much real as well. Would prefer not to post email address but can if necessary. I am tall, average build, tan skin, cpl of years younger than yourself.
Sherri

Denton, NC

#9 Jun 20, 2012
Are you married? If you are, you won't be needing her, except to cook and clean. Ha Ha.
Volunteer

Brooks, GA

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Sherri wrote:
Are you married? If you are, you won't be needing her, except to cook and clean. Ha Ha.
Is that so? Well I guess u will just have to prove that one. So when and where? Haha
Sherri

Blacksburg, SC

#11 Jun 22, 2012
I was actually hoping for a young buck between the ages of 18 and 20. Would you refer to meet at a club or restaurant in the old city, or in west knoxville? Iplan on having my hubby clean me up after we meet. ha ha
Volunteer

Monroe, NC

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Sherri wrote:
I was actually hoping for a young buck between the ages of 18 and 20. Would you refer to meet at a club or restaurant in the old city, or in west knoxville? Iplan on having my hubby clean me up after we meet. ha ha
Well not hardly that young but I have plenty of spunk I assure you. U just name time an place but there won't be anything left to clean up. Lol
lurker

Harrogate, TN

#13 Jun 26, 2012
And why is anyone worried about the sanctity of marriage being intruded upon by gay marriage? Yeah, great argument...
Clint

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
Refer to foxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Flea Market (Jul '12) 19 hr Jim 34
Taz and Pat manager from mcdonalds Sun lou 8
want a tatty Sat old wise man 4
Parents day out programs Sat Firsttimemom 1
Billy Heath (May '09) Fri someone who KNOWS 20
Katie Cinniamon Fri Disgraced 7
Transmission Repair (Nov '13) Nov 21 Wally West 14
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NFL 1:40PM
Eagles roll over Titans to move ahead in NFC East
NBC Sports 1:43 PM
Huff, McCoy lead Eagles past Titans 43-24 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:47 PM
Full Report Card Grades for Titans vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track