|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

punk wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer drugged up thugs running around in the city caring guns robbing unarmed people and businesses? Probably, clueless moron!
you cant even spell...so yes!!!!!!
hunter

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Toto wrote:
Vote yes to head off the PETA that want to outlaw it
agree

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

I am not a fan of hunting myself however I do see the need for it. For those who believe nature can keep a balance in its own research cane toads. Without killing them they would be destroying our crops. I will say though that overhunting should be carefully watched by wildlife enforcement to stop the possibility of endangering species of animal.
CowGirl22

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

When it the next Hunters Safety Course? An where at?
Anonymous

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

punk wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer drugged up thugs running around in the city caring guns robbing unarmed people and businesses? Probably, clueless moron!
It seems to me that you believe that the unlawful, drugged up, robbers will all of a sudden become law abiding if we vote NO!!! the only thing that voting no will do is take away our rights. The unlawful will keep being unlawful. And I am sure I would like to be able to hunt and fish on my land with my children and grandchildren theres nothing wrong with it if you abide by the law.
caca

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I AGREE.
meomy

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

dont have time for hunting
The Hillbilly SiNs

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Is this gonna include 2-legged deer?
Mike from Marrieta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

LOLPwned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because he couldn't have just stabbed them.
Honestly people, your arguments are idiotic; guns kill people, just as knives do, just as an unarmed person can. The point of gun control is to at least make it more difficult for warped people to do things of this nature. It's not like we're saying murder didn't exist until guns; it has just grown to insane heights since they've been created. Obviously. Fact. No argument about it.
Gun Control is an oxymoron...it is understood that Laws only affect those who obey them.
Criminals by definition ignore laws.
The people affected by gun laws are the people who NEED them to defend against THOSE WHO BREAK LAWS!

The entire argument over restricting guns is more idiocy...we already have laws...enforce them! I'll keep mine to defend my family and our home sweet home.

When I was just a teen, I used a .357 to protect my mother from an abusive boyfriend. Her 5'3" and 120 lbs and he was 5'10" 250 lbs.

He never beat my mother again.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Mike from Marrieta wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Control is an oxymoron...it is understood that Laws only affect those who obey them.
Criminals by definition ignore laws.
The people affected by gun laws are the people who NEED them to defend against THOSE WHO BREAK LAWS!
The entire argument over restricting guns is more idiocy...we already have laws...enforce them! I'll keep mine to defend my family and our home sweet home.
When I was just a teen, I used a .357 to protect my mother from an abusive boyfriend. Her 5'3" and 120 lbs and he was 5'10" 250 lbs.
He never beat my mother again.
Mike, I've just got one little problem with you...if you're really from "Marietta", why don't you know the correct spelling of "Marietta"? It's on your Profile place of residence. But, more importantly, doesn't that misspelling cause you to have alot of problems with your Mail?:+) Just wondering...
Mike from Marietta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I've just got one little problem with you...if you're really from "Marietta", why don't you know the correct spelling of "Marietta"? It's on your Profile place of residence. But, more importantly, doesn't that misspelling cause you to have alot of problems with your Mail?:+) Just wondering...
Darn! that's why I never get my tax refunds!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike from Marietta wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn! that's why I never get my tax refunds!
LMAO! That would be my guess, too!:)
guess who

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

about the mccoy boy well i will tell you the pllp sitting in gibson co jail the people that is there brandie garrison she is the biggest thief and dope head in gibson county wouldt trust her with my dog turd glad they got her too
lizardman

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

hummm interesting
kaykay

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

don't kill their so cute

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Don't kill what?
slappy

Fries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
Don't kill what?
will you please shut up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

slappy wrote:
<quoted text>will you please shut up
When I get ready...maybe! Hey, go kill something & release some of that frustration...just make sure it's in season & isn't human! I thought I needed to put that disclaimer in the Post because Posters like you....well, you never know!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Deer and other wild critters are my "fast" food! As long as it is in season of course but of course animal rights groups and other special interest believe taking from the land only what we need is no longer our right but a privilege that they wish to take away. Their goal is to make sure we are all forced to eat their pre-packaged crap from the store.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers 5 min Info 1
Hollywood 3 hr Hmm 6
David Ray's home destroyed 4 hr IveHadEnuff 36
the truth 4 hr ok ladies 1
Softball players in Claiborne County (May '09) 4 hr Softball mom 15
alyssa at lees food mart 5 hr admirer 4
Listen to Jack Daniels talk about rerouting the... 5 hr Billy Bob 39
circuit court clerk 9 hr truth 48
vote ? 11 hr Qualified 171