First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill

West Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Come join us at the Mustang Lounge bar opens early cover charge is ten dollars per person. ThunderRose starts at 9:30 so come on out bring a DD and dance the New Year in.
Wonder

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2012
bill wrote:
Come join us at the Mustang Lounge bar opens early cover charge is ten dollars per person. ThunderRose starts at 9:30 so come on out bring a DD and dance the New Year in.
Can i get in free if i give some of them gals some left over
Christmas D!ck ?
bill

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i get in free if i give some of them gals some left over
Christmas D!ck ?
Certainly.
Poopy

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Wishing they have different band :( .
bill

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Poopy wrote:
Wishing they have different band :(.
Get over it.
what night

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
saturday or monday?? lol
bill

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
what night wrote:
saturday or monday?? lol
Monday Night thats New Years Eve.
what night

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>Monday Night thats New Years Eve.
Thank you, Bill. I knew it was new years eve but some people have their partys on saturday. Like the halloween partys.
Wonder

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly.
Ok,do you want me to come in the door with my D!ck in my hand
so i can get in free ?
stupid

West Columbia, SC

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok,do you want me to come in the door with my D!ck in my hand
so i can get in free ?
you people are so damn stupid its not even funny perverts
Wonder

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>you people are so damn stupid its not even funny perverts
If you're there and you're a gal you can look at it but don't
touch......i wouldn't give you none.....you're not a nice c^nt
i don't think.
peter

Charlotte, NC

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Yes you should most certainly come in the door with your d#ck in your hand. I personnaly don't think you have the b#lls to do it but you still have time to prove me wrong.
stupid

Wadesboro, NC

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're there and you're a gal you can look at it but don't
touch......i wouldn't give you none.....you're not a nice c^nt
i don't think.
I don't want to touch it hard tellin what I might catch if I did so don't worry bout me I wanna stay STD free
Wonder

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to touch it hard tellin what I might catch if I did so don't worry bout me I wanna stay STD free
Sounds like you're eat up.......but i'm not gonn'a worry bout you.
Wonder

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2012
peter wrote:
Yes you should most certainly come in the door with your d#ck in your hand. I personnaly don't think you have the b#lls to do it but you still have time to prove me wrong.
Sounds like your mouth is watering but just forget it,you ain't gonn'a s^ck me..........
bj long

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
this is the gay bar right
missy bush

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i get in free if i give some of them gals some left over
Christmas D!ck ?
nope u have to pay double since ur penis is so small..
Brandy C

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're eat up.......but i'm not gonn'a worry bout you.
just by saying your eat up shows your true character. You are a true idiot.
tbone

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2012
will they be plenty of sluts there?
bill

Sugar Grove, IL

#20 Dec 29, 2012
tbone wrote:
will they be plenty of sluts there?
You betcha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
citizens bank 2 hr jax 11
Anthony Petty 2 hr getready 2
mcdonalds 13 hr curious 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 14 hr none 1,376
Amanda at KFC? 15 hr wowie 33
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith 18 hr JKK 13
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••