yes

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

it is a wonderful church full of wonderful people. i have only met the pastor once and he was very sweet and he brought a very good sermon and the kids do a great job.would recommend fairview
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Is that Shelia Lesters son that kisses Eddie Shoffners butt to get where she's at now? You sure couldn't tell by her nose in the air that she was raised in the projects.
Baptist member

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Any man of God committing adultery should step up and take his proper seat by not leading a church! Pastors should not do this-his whole family is stating it is true! There are rules in the Baptist organization and divorcees and adulters have no business being pastors...where is the deacons in this church????
ItIsSad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Shelly Meyers Lester, Formerly married to Jeremy Lester. I would hate to be her after all this is said and done. Christian folk don't take it too lightly when a tramp disrupts their church and gives it a bad name. Now instead of Fairview being talked about as a GOD worshiping house of the LORD, all people will think of when it's mentioned is how the "preacher" was committing adultery. IF this is true, he should be man enough to admit what he has done, apologize to his congregation, and step aside from his position. If he doesn't, and it's proven true, the church should remove him themselves.
wrong

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

ItIsSad wrote:
Shelly Meyers Lester, Formerly married to Jeremy Lester. I would hate to be her after all this is said and done. Christian folk don't take it too lightly when a tramp disrupts their church and gives it a bad name. Now instead of Fairview being talked about as a GOD worshiping house of the LORD, all people will think of when it's mentioned is how the "preacher" was committing adultery. IF this is true, he should be man enough to admit what he has done, apologize to his congregation, and step aside from his position. If he doesn't, and it's proven true, the church should remove him themselves.
Wrong girl.....they are talking about Shelley Poore
parents

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

i herd at the beauty shop that this aint true but that the problem is with her family i herd they are starting all kinds of trouble herd her dad hit her and another girl herd that her so called mom if thats what you want to call her turned her back on her and was saying all kind of mean stuff from what i herd is that her mom and dad are the most of the problem. any parents that want support their flesh and blood aint no parents at all. the church is doing great and the pastor is a good man from what i herd. her familey nedds to step off. i have been around her mom a little and it dont suprise me very selfish lady dont know her dad.just pray for her sounds like she needs it
someone

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

I don't know him very well. But when I have been around him. I can say I'm not impressed at all. I have heard him talk to his wife like a dog at Wal-Mart when he didn't think anyone was around. I don't think he's a very nice person.
whatever

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

i too have seen him talk to his wife like a dog.....shame on erin for putting him first when she knows deep down what is going on.....i guess when he cheated on her when she was pregos with issac wasn't enough....yes erin....everyone knows....
i always wondered why everyone went to fairview and i didn't understand because travis is such a hypocrite....i have know him for a long time and i knew some how or some way this would all catch up with him.......shame on the deacons of the church for not voting him out.....he will never change.....he uses his church to make him look good...he likes the status of being a preacher...it gives him power....travis lester....i am definitely praying for u...
no faith in travis

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

well nothing surprises me with travis and i hear it is very true the ones that go to fairview go to worship the wrong person. i have a friend that stopped going there because they let people come into the church high and nothing is ever said to them. this is probably not the first time this has happened with travis. so travis you need to take responabilty of your mistakes and step down before the lord takes you down.
wow

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

this stuff is so crazy. it is amazing what people say on here. if you think bad of him than just dont go.anybody that relly relly knows him and erin know that they are together all the time and that they are very happy.anybody that knows that church knows that it is in the best shape it has ever been. alot of people get mad and make up stuff just to try and make everybody else look bad.Travis dont let a few people try to ruin you. keep up the good work.Shelley baby sorry that you cant get new parents to bad we dont get to pick and choose.
why

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

i know for sure that is right about her mom you should hear her at work. i domt know her dad, but i sure know that she dont like that church or that preacher.
concerned

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

I know this church has deacons...where are they?? and if all this is true then why are they (deacons)putting up with this? Why let this man if he is doing all of this drag the churches name thru the mud??
NOT TRUE

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

concerned wrote:
I know this church has deacons...where are they?? and if all this is true then why are they (deacons)putting up with this? Why let this man if he is doing all of this drag the churches name thru the mud??
ITS ALL BS JUST SOMEONE TRYING TO START TROUBLE IN A CHURCH THATS DOING GREAT sorry its not working
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Looks like it may very well be working. Even though this may or may not be true, it's still going to get people's attention off the real focus...the great LORD above. People just love drama too much to pass it up. It may be the best church around, I haven't had the pleasure of attending, but Travis has recently invited my family and I to come visit Fairview. Although it won't change my perspective, it will the narrow minded, gossipers of this county. You should know that by now. Everyone just needs tp pray for all involved and ask the LORD for guidance and strength to make it through this together. Until anyone knows for a fact the truth, the members there should support their pastor. Don't let gosipp divide a house of the LORD!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

ItIsSad wrote:
You wrote:

(((IF))) this is true

If is a big word.

Unless IT"S PROVEN TRUE,nothing should be said about it,PERIOD.

You wrote:

and it's proven true

Evidently,it's NOT been proven true.
That being said, until it IS proven true,it's not right to even post it on a public forum.

Satan loves nothing more that to get a woman tale started on a man of God,to kill his influence as a preacher.

There is more way's to kill someone than physically.

I don't even know this man,but think about this...

What if it isn't true?

The ones who got this rumor started is guilty of MURDERING HIS INFLUENCE.

And that would be something to fear come judgment day.
englands

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

one of my family members workes out at englands and they told me that cindy her mom is one of the biggest gossipers in the world. her and another preacher im not gona mention his name get together and talk about everybody. she loves the son-n-law more than she loves her own daughter to listen to her you would think that they have somthing going on. all that she ever does is run her and that church down. i dont know about shelley or travis i dont know them and it's none of my business.always remeber that what you say can come back to haunt you.
if you do

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

to the person tht says they have pictures..prove it then...im sure travis wife wld love to see them..i know her and know where she works.she works at that beauty shop in town called his and hers.i know erin and feel so sorry for her if this is all true.maybe she will wake up one day and see that she is so much better than he is and deserves so much bettr.and to shelly and travis if it is true shame on you both.i cant believe anyone wld be low enough as to mess with there pastor let alone one with a wonderful family!girlie u are one sick puppy and sir youll get yours im sure and i hate it for you when you do cause it wont be good!!!
actually

Cullman, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
(((IF))) this is true
If is a big word.
Unless IT"S PROVEN TRUE,nothing should be said about it,PERIOD.
You wrote:
and it's proven true
Evidently,it's NOT been proven true.
That being said, until it IS proven true,it's not right to even post it on a public forum.
Satan loves nothing more that to get a woman tale started on a man of God,to kill his influence as a preacher.
There is more way's to kill someone than physically.
I don't even know this man,but think about this...
What if it isn't true?
The ones who got this rumor started is guilty of MURDERING HIS INFLUENCE.
And that would be something to fear come judgment day.
You need to go back and re-read that post. Yes, I said "IF its true" and the second part was saying what Travis should do upon it being proven. Don't mess with me, you bible thumping hypocrite. Your on here just like the rest. Don't you start with me, I am only one of MANY to be on here.
leave it alone

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

You all dont know the truth!!!!I hope how soon your ip address is posted ,then you will wish different you ruin peoples life and dont care!!!!! SHELLEY YOU HOLD YOUR HEAD YOUR A GOOD MOTHER DONT LET THIS GOSSIP LIES GET YOU DOWN!!!!!WE LOVE YOU
travis lester

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

y am i tho only1 that puts thr name wth ths. i have no clue y peps r say n this stuff. me and erin r great i dnt blv tht shllys mom says all that shes bn nice ta me ever x ive been around her. i may have been hatful to erin at wlmrt b4 caus sum x i cld b but my goodness we have been together since the 6 grade and we are better now than we have ever bn. everybody knows that i was a rly bad person in my life past but the lord has blessed me wth 3 grt boys and a grt church and some of the bst friends in the world. tku for all the good stuff that has been posted. and 4 those that put bad stuff im sorry if i have offended u and call me and ill do my best to make it right. fair view is a great church so PLEASE dnt run it dow shlly and her family have enough to go thrw as it is wth ot making it worse pray for them lift them up nt bring thm dwn if u do have to tlk bt anybdy jst stik to me i wld much rathr u tlk bt me than these othr people. wld lv to c all of u com to church and b wth us so please dont let wt u read on hear sway u. lots of things iv bn guilty of in my life just nt this. GOD BLESS YA I LOVE YA COME BE WITH US WHEN YOU CAN AND IF YOU CANT PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 18 min Internet Scrubber 58,308
Kristin Lemarr 2 hr dont no 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Got Real 8,457
Claiborne 24/7 Fitness new website (Jun '13) 6 hr Preachers boy 12
std 7 hr For shure 5
Bridget Cinnamon 8 hr curious 1
Convicted felon charged with identity theft 9 hr Blather 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
•••
•••