Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 2, 2012
 
Looks like he just got voted out!!!!
Yepppp

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 2, 2012
 
Yep he is OUT!
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Chesney's gone, good riddance. He's such an arrogant little prick, glad he's gone.
bad

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 2, 2012
 
Please nobody start with Bill Heath crap!!!
B G D

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 3, 2012
 
Fact wrote:
Chesney's gone, good riddance. He's such an arrogant little prick, glad he's gone.
..????????Why the change in your words today?
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 3, 2012
 
No change from me, I've always hated Chesney. You've been fooled by the other 6-7 people that try and call themselves "Fact"
nobody

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 3, 2012
 
bad

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 3, 2012
 
Well 'ort' if you would just register....
Fact wrote:
No change from me, I've always hated Chesney. You've been fooled by the other 6-7 people that try and call themselves "Fact"
Thankful

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 3, 2012
 
Thank God Chesney is gone.. That man has done more to hurt education in Claiborne County than anyone I can remember.
Need info

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Thankful wrote:
Thank God Chesney is gone.. That man has done more to hurt education in Claiborne County than anyone I can remember.
Please give details on how one man did harm to the goverment education system?
nobody

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 4, 2012
 
iikrd to know to
go on

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

How can our school system possibly
go on without him!!!!!!!!!!
I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Need info wrote:
<quoted text>Please give details on how one man did harm to the goverment education system?
I would start by reminding you of the half a million dollars he cost the county, that resulted in the loss of over 18 teaching positions
Need info

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I would start by reminding you of the half a million dollars he cost the county, that resulted in the loss of over 18 teaching positions
How did he do that all alone? the half million was all ready tied up in a contract going to be spent anyway.
I know

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Need info wrote:
<quoted text>How did he do that all alone? the half million was all ready tied up in a contract going to be spent anyway.
The contact would have been spent over a time period of time but the majority of the half a million was the lawsuit the county had to pay cause of his big mouth
Need info

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
The contact would have been spent over a time period of time but the majority of the half a million was the lawsuit the county had to pay cause of his big mouth
So one man did all of this? Did the other board members just give him supreme power to be a dictator?
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Need info wrote:
<quoted text>So one man did all of this? Did the other board members just give him supreme power to be a dictator?
More or less, YES. You see, he's a big mouth bully. His influence over the other board members was the cause of Dr. Shoffner getting fired. Without Chesney running his mouth and bulling the other members the county would be half a mil better off. Good riddance to bad trash.
Need info

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Personally im glad Mr. Shoffner is gone. I am tired of these ppl who live off the taxpayers for years and years.
oh really

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Need info wrote:
Personally im glad Mr. Shoffner is gone. I am tired of these ppl who live off the taxpayers for years and years.
i agree with you completely what myself and a lot of other taxpayers didn't like was paying him to leave.if he was as bad as we were lead to believe with a little patience and investigating we wouldn't of had to give him a dime.
I Is What I Is

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God and Greyhound he's gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
County Commissioners 27 min Civic duties 7
circuit court clerk 1 hr Who cares 51
Snake/fish tank for sale!! 2 hr New to area 1
not vote 2 hr Jibberish 2
Listen to Jack Daniels talk about rerouting the... 3 hr Gone 41
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WOW 8,990
Billy Davidson (Jul '09) 3 hr slim shady 68
David Ray's home destroyed 20 hr Candid camera smile 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••