Crew bets on talking kangaroo

'FEEBEE'S HOP AND SHOP' What: A children's educational program featuring puppets and live actors Where: Shot in a restored church in Easton Main characters: FeeBee the kangaroo and her son Jemiwuzzle Produced ... Full Story
meme

Nazareth, PA

#1 Oct 13, 2008
I watched the video on their website and I believe they need stronger voices. The voices of the characters aren't animated enough and sound a bit lame.(the music video by Christian wasn't very good either.)

No offense, guys, but I don't believe this show will make it with the weak voices.
Capt Kangaroo

Wind Gap, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2008
I don't how much appeal you'll get from pre-schoolers, but rest assured it'll be a big hit with the simple minds of Obama and Biden. It'll be something they can relate to!
WTF

West Chester, PA

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Capt Kangaroo wrote:
I don't how much appeal you'll get from pre-schoolers, but rest assured it'll be a big hit with the simple minds of Obama and Biden. It'll be something they can relate to!
I'm sure your mama could relate to it. Idiot!
Capt Kangaroo

Wind Gap, PA

#4 Oct 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your mama could relate to it. Idiot!
Yes, she certainly can relate to observing that Obama and Biden have simple minds, thank you.!

We enjoy hearing about the fairy tales they both spew, with no answers as to how or who will be paying for their economic/health programs.
WHAT

Palmerton, PA

#5 Oct 13, 2008
Capt Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she certainly can relate to observing that Obama and Biden have simple minds, thank you.!
We enjoy hearing about the fairy tales they both spew, with no answers as to how or who will be paying for their economic/health programs.
Maybe YOU should watch this show & learn a thing or 2. Your comment has nothing to do with the article.

You're the idiot.
Amused Crack-er

Easton, PA

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Dang... With the headline, I was hoping there was another Presidential candidate that I overlooked!

“"Mister, we ARE the weirdos."”

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, Pa

#7 Oct 13, 2008
Capt Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she certainly can relate to observing that Obama and Biden have simple minds, thank you.!
We enjoy hearing about the fairy tales they both spew, with no answers as to how or who will be paying for their economic/health programs.
Must you??? Seriously??
Capt Kangaroo

Wind Gap, PA

#8 Oct 13, 2008
Most, if not all of you, need to lighten up. It's Monday!

And I never called anyone an idiot, WTF did.

I merely implied that those two bozos that want change, haven't told the American public where they are getting the money to fund these economic and healthcare promises they made. And you're 100% correct, my comments have nothing to do with article, but just making light on the rest of the trash we get fed daily by the MC.
Amused Crack-er

Easton, PA

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Capt Kangaroo wrote:
Most, if not all of you, need to lighten up. It's Monday!
And I never called anyone an idiot, WTF did.
I merely implied that those two bozos that want change, haven't told the American public where they are getting the money to fund these economic and healthcare promises they made. And you're 100% correct, my comments have nothing to do with article, but just making light on the rest of the trash we get fed daily by the MC.
But having a talking kangaroo as President would be cool...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tannersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr justhefacts 4,018
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Armpitsylvania 51,523
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Residents chafe over search for ambush suspect Sep 26 jughead 4
Police stressed but determined to find Frein Sep 24 run from Hazleton 2
coyotes are increasing in the area. Sep 20 support the police 2
DO you support a science and technology center ... Sep 17 andrew 1

Tannersville Jobs

Tannersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tannersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tannersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]