Johns Pass Dump

Posted in the Tampa Forum

Treasure Island Dump

Port Richey, FL

#1 Nov 24, 2011
is a digusting smelly mess. Hazardous materials into the waters every day. No wonder all the dolphins and manatees cleared out.

Treasure Island City Hall will not enforce the codes here at Gator's. Cats, Asbestos, Foam, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals. The owner is a monster polluter.

Save Treasure Island and John's Pass!
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Treasure Island Dump wrote:
is a digusting smelly mess. Hazardous materials into the waters every day. No wonder all the dolphins and manatees cleared out.
Treasure Island City Hall will not enforce the codes here at Gator's. Cats, Asbestos, Foam, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals. The owner is a monster polluter.
Save Treasure Island and John's Pass!
Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???
Sid Rice

Port Richey, FL

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Thank you John - I mean Sid Rice :) Or are you Mary Meatloaf, Philly Rice Collins? Or are you Sid's retarded son?
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???
Sid Rice

Port Richey, FL

#4 Dec 7, 2011
If I were in Texas, I'd hunt you down and dump garbage on your lawn. Thanks, Sid
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 12 hr Morrocan 2,140
Check out this new food tour in Ybor City! 18 hr Liberal forever 2
Vote YES for Amendment Two in November. 18 hr Liberal forever 1
Florida Woman Claims She Got A Third Breast Imp... 18 hr Liberal forever 5
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 22 hr Liberal forever 2,526
Gaming News Update out of New York! Mon vicent 1
SARASOTA-USF Sarasota-Manatee selects regional ... Sun GOLDSTONE REPORT 1

Rip Current Statement for Hillsborough County was issued at September 30 at 4:42AM EDT

Tampa Jobs

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tampa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tampa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]