Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19744 May 17, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Hey "just"? Since when are Christians teaching anything different than Islam about abstinence? Name one place on earth where Islam condones sex outside of marriage, Just one.
Poor Dusty, you'll never accept I'm not Muslim. Just because I would not like to see the US kill the Iranian people.

But my husband nor I can stop the US from getting their war on, nor my husband's family from the Iranian government from their intentions.

So have at it Dusty, go to town. I won't bite when Meat tries to pull the ole bomb bomb Iran thing nor will I with you.

Although I did get a chuckle out of an international poll that asked what country was causing the most turmoil in the world. Iran had the number one ranking and Israel had the third spot.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19745 May 17, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet your last dollar there will be no minorities open carrying in Oklahoma after about 1 month of open carry. The cops will see to that.
Florida sure makes that point loud and clear. Shoot a black kid on his way home from the store. That's OK. A black woman fires a warning shot into the ceiling to warn off her estranged husband and she gets 20 years. She even had a restraining order on the husband but that makes no difference.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19746 May 17, 2012
Mitt sure has a handle on this whole running for President thing:

Mitt Romney: I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was

Mitt Romney, asked this afternoon whether he stands by his use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama on Sean Hannity's radio show in February:

Uh, I'm actually going to to, I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. And with regards to, uh, I'll go back and take at what was said there.

Yes, the same Mitt Romney who earlier today said he "repudiates" the use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama ... now says he stands by his use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama. Even though he doesn't know what his attack was. Or so he says

I feel a flip flop coming on for dear old Mitt.
Packing Heat

United States

#19747 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Poor Republicans, so desperate for something on Obama, that their going back to the old Rev. Wright gambit.
Rev. Wright, birther conspiracies, all that will do is encourage PAC's that support Obama to go after Romney's Mormon faith.
Mormon's were famous for being racist. They still are.

I wouldn't exactly call him poor by any stretch of the liberal imagination. This guy is personally spending $10 Million Dollars of his own money to do it!

There is nothing desperate about it. There is so much on Obama right now and this is just the beginning. These particular ads are for the swing states only. Karl Rove is going to catch much of the other stuff at a cost of $25 Million. Tell Obama's PAC's to get their ass busy, these ads are ready to go.

Not doing these ads will not encourage PAC's that support Obama to not run smear ads. They will be going after Romney's faith regardless of what is or is not done.

Community Organizers are famous for being racist, Obama still is!
Packing Heat

United States

#19748 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So we have to abide by history? We can't move forward in our thinking? So even if medical research proves, which it will, that homosexuality tendencies are from something that happens in the development of a fetus makes no difference. We have to go with human history.
Gee, we should shut down every endeavor and all research. We are to be forever held hostage to the past. Forever, and ever, Amen.

In this particular case you will abide whether you like it or not!

So far you haven't moved forward, you are still thinking queers will get married, that is still backwards of what 30+ States have made clear right now.

Medical Researched has not proved anything of the sort. If and when it does then it does make the case why we should institute some abortions, problem solved but...there will
STILL BE NO QUEER MARRIAGES.

In this case that is exactly what the hell you are going to do like it or not.

You could shut it all down or Republicans will come January 2013, either way will be fine. Republicans tried to shut down that Solyndra Endeavor but Obama needed it for a prop in his photo opt.

Not to worry, Republicans will take you away from it and then that nasty old liberalism will just be a nightmare of the past.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19749 May 17, 2012
Words from the Republican hopeful decider-n-chief Mitt Romney:

Mitt Romney: I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was.

Mitt Romney, asked this afternoon whether he stands by his use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama on Sean Hannity's radio show in February:

Uh, I'm actually going to to, I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. And with regards to, uh, I'll go back and take at what was said there.

Yes, the same Mitt Romney who earlier today said he "repudiates" the use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama ... now says he stands by his use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama. Even though he doesn't know what his attack was. Or so he says.

I feel a flip flop from the Mittster coming on later today.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19750 May 17, 2012
“For one week, walk in someone else’s shoes. Knowledge is power, and by truly understanding what our friends and neighbors are going through, we will be better equipped to find solutions,” said celebrity chef Mario Batali, a Food Bank board member, in describing the challenge.

Batali joined the challenge to bring publicity to the issue and he's doing a great job of it as you will see under the cut. But he also shows that living on less than $1.50 a person, per meal is not easy, not by a long shot.

But Republicans want to cut that $1.50 even further. Especially when those poor millionaires and billionaires need the money more than the poor.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19751 May 17, 2012
I left the title off my last post:

Famous chef takes on the challenge that people have
living off of feeding their family with Food stamps.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19752 May 17, 2012
I thought corporations are people, at least that’s what Mitt Romney says:

Clear Channel Rejects Billboard Highlighting Heartland Institute's Corporate Funders:'You can't criticize a corporation.'

Less than two weeks after the Heartland Institute compared people who believe in global warming to the Unabomber on a Clear Channel Chicago (CCMO) digital billboard, Clear Channel has rejected an ad campaign highlighting corporate support for the controversial think tank on the eve of its annual climate-change-denial conference.
Packing Heat

United States

#19753 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
“For one week, walk in someone else’s shoes. Knowledge is power, and by truly understanding what our friends and neighbors are going through, we will be better equipped to find solutions,” said celebrity chef Mario Batali, a Food Bank board member, in describing the challenge.
Batali joined the challenge to bring publicity to the issue and he's doing a great job of it as you will see under the cut. But he also shows that living on less than $1.50 a person, per meal is not easy, not by a long shot.
But Republicans want to cut that $1.50 even further. Especially when those poor millionaires and billionaires need the money more than the poor.

This is all political theater. A family of four receives a maximum of $668 a month for food. That is $167 a week for food or $83.50 traded for Crack or Meth, your choice, which should be more than enough dope for a family of four.

Say a big THANK YOU to the Food Stamp President, Barack Hussein Obama.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19754 May 17, 2012
Republican ask how can you expect me to pass all this anti-women and austerity-for-you-but-not-for me legislation on a measly million and a half.

House Republicans Seek To Freeze Congressional Office Budgets Amid Calls For Massive Cuts Elsewhere

WASHINGTON — Even as they press cuts to food stamps and a host of other domestic programs, Republicans running the House of Representatives are shielding their own office expense accounts from further cuts.

Office budgets for members of Congress vary somewhat depending on how far they live from Washington and how expensive it is to rent office space back home. The average office budget is $1.4 million a year, according to the Congressional Research Service.
Country boy

Eufaula, OK

#19755 May 17, 2012
pffft wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you own and drive a car, which most everyone does, but you ARE NOT forced to.
I dont want health care. If I get typically sick, I pay cash (much cheaper), if I get sick enough to die, just let me go in peace and I wont burden you with paying my bill. No hospitals, no ambulance rides, I'll just lie in my bed and go quietly. Bobe of that costs you a dime.
Hahaha!,,--you say that now but after you get sick you'll holler OBAMAAAAAAA. Help me on the tax payers dollars---ohhhh please let me keep my 3 new autos
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19756 May 17, 2012
Just what the racist were so scared of has come to past:

New York Times headline:

Whites Account for Under Half of Births in U.S.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19757 May 17, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
In this particular case you will abide whether you like it or not!
So far you haven't moved forward, you are still thinking queers will get married, that is still backwards of what 30+ States have made clear right now.
Medical Researched has not proved anything of the sort. If and when it does then it does make the case why we should institute some abortions, problem solved but...there will
STILL BE NO QUEER MARRIAGES.
In this case that is exactly what the hell you are going to do like it or not.
You could shut it all down or Republicans will come January 2013, either way will be fine. Republicans tried to shut down that Solyndra Endeavor but Obama needed it for a prop in his photo opt.
Not to worry, Republicans will take you away from it and then that nasty old liberalism will just be a nightmare of the past.
Sadly, that's what Christianity has come down to: anti-abortion/anti-gay. Jesus did get thrown out with the bathwater.

People outside the Bible Belt think these folks like you are straitlaced but they could not be more wrong. If you are straight, anything goes. There are no public penalties or condemnations for multiple divorces, shacking up (Oklahoma is actually a common-law marriage state; that's how sacred marriage is. And we are one of the nation's leaders in people married 3 times or more), teen pregnancies, etc. If you say you believe in Jesus, anything goes.

Of course, these Christians that use the Bible for their anti-gay, anti-women never talk about this is their bible:

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.(Genesis 6:1-4)

Yeah, angles came down to earth and got busy with women. And those angels could each take as many women on as they wanted too.

The when the women birthed them some baby boys, the boys turned into some sort of super heroes. But then God got pissed that his boys were messing with his science experiment and flooded the earth to get rid of the super hero boys.

So just keep thumping on the gays Meat. If they let you get married then there is really no reason why the gays shouldn't.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19758 May 17, 2012
Continued:

So when God flooded the earth to get rid of his angel's kids, that was really, really, a late term abortion. LOL
obamney

Hulbert, OK

#19759 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Words from the Republican hopeful decider-n-chief Mitt Romney:
Mitt Romney: I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was.
Yes, the same Mitt Romney who earlier today said he "repudiates" the use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama ... now says he stands by his use of Jeremiah Wright to attack President Obama. Even though he doesn't know what his attack was. Or so he says.
I feel a flip flop from the Mittster coming on later today.
What a dog and pony show. He said this , then they said that. Nothing is getting done. OH, that is because they are all living to big to care. Polatician act like they hate each other on tv, but meet and hang out at dinner. Honest Abe warned of the privte banks, and corperations taking over. Honest Abe was right!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19760 May 17, 2012
If we extended the Bush Tax cuts like they want, it will increase the deficits $5 trillion. That would fund social security for the next 75 years.

Romney keeps complimenting Bill Clinton. When Bill Clinton first came into office he raised taxes and cut deficits. Back then all the Republicans all cried that we were going to go into recession, employment would go down. Well, that didn't happen, Clinton had the best jobs numbers and we had a surplus to boot.

We are in a depression now, unlike the Clinton years, we need to raise spending and raise taxes. When times are good and we are out of this depression then we can work on the deficit. That's the only way.

Don't go the way of Europe, we can't cut out way out of this. And that balanced budget, not with Mitt, he want's to spend all the budget on the military. The military is large enough.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19761 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dusty, you'll never accept I'm not Muslim. Just because I would not like to see the US kill the Iranian people.
But my husband nor I can stop the US from getting their war on, nor my husband's family from the Iranian government from their intentions.
So have at it Dusty, go to town. I won't bite when Meat tries to pull the ole bomb bomb Iran thing nor will I with you.
Although I did get a chuckle out of an international poll that asked what country was causing the most turmoil in the world. Iran had the number one ranking and Israel had the third spot.
At least you're consistent Just. Sit around blaming the Christians for the AIDS epidemic in Africa while the Muslims are killing EVERYONE INCLUDING CHRISTIANS everywhere you look in Africa. And while we're at it since you hate "White people" so much perhaps you could enlighten us why that South Africa with all their natural resources has far worse poverty under black rule. I didn't think that was possible but it is a fact. You need to stop pretending to know everything there is to know. You're a left wing blowhard just like Packing Heat is a right wing blowhard. Neither one of you are even close to as intelligent as you think you are. Both of you are BLOWHARDS.
Packing Heat

United States

#19762 May 17, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, that's what Christianity has come down to: anti-abortion/anti-gay. So just keep thumping on the gays Meat. If they let you get married then there is really no reason why the gays shouldn't.

I do not nor have I ever claimed to be a christian and I never will you ignorant dufus.

When marriage is perceived as merely "intimacy" rather than as a means to a "one-flesh" reintegration with a sexual other into a sexual whole then that is an attack on the institution of marriage and the law that governs it!

When the only requisite for queer sexual unions to be declared legal marriages is commitment and fidelity (and a truncated definition of commitment and fidelity at best) and when "lifelong" becomes "long-term" and "long-term" is thought of as a 5-10 year-union, then that is an attack on the institution of marriage and the law that governs it.

Even the concept of "monogamy" is called into question by the high incidence of these "open queer relationships" especially among queer male homosexual unions. When these queer sexual unions are severed in society's perception that a commitment to the law of marriage is so you can create and raise children and everyone's rights are protected under the law.

Society is forced to reject as bigotry the notion that a mother and father are both needed for the optimal development of children when all these elements are in place consistent with the pro-queer-homosexual agenda, then the general public will cease to value marriage as a special and even sacred institution. "The profanation of marriage" will have gone full circle both its secularization and debasement.

Marriage is only about merging with one's sexual other half or counterpart, a complementary sexual other. Erotic desire for what one is as a sexual being is nothing more than sexual narcissism or sexual self-deception, an attempt at completing oneself sexually through merger with a sexual same.

Most people intuit something developmentally deficient and very retarded about being erotically attracted to the body parts and essential gender that one shares in common with another. Granting civil union status is destructive but worse, granting queer marriages to these queer civil unions will ultimately weaken marriage for everyone. That in and of its self intrudes on the rights of others already established by law. Granting queer marriage or its functional equivalent has not and will not help marriage in this country and it has made marriage increasingly superfluous.

Homosexual practice has a disproportionately high rate of negative side effects as regards to, health (sexually transmitted disease, mental health problems, and shortened life expectancy) and relational dynamics (short-term relationships, high numbers of sex partners). These problems are, in the first instance, attributable to the non-complementarities of homoerotic unions: the extremes of one's sex are not moderated and gaps are not filled except those ass gaps and there inside the ass gap,(pun intended) is the problem, aids, pedophilia etc.

Approving homosexual behavior also contributes to the gender identity confusion of adolescents and, by virtue of denying any significance or value to male-female differences and bring about the destruction of all gender norms and the illusion of societal endorsement of transvestism and transgenderism.
Imagine society granting marriage licenses to any union that met the conditions of only a committed friendship and ask your self how long marriage can survive as an institution.
Packing Heat

United States

#19763 May 17, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a left wing blowhard just like Packing Heat is a right wing blowhard. Neither one of you are even close to as intelligent as you think you are. Both of you are BLOWHARDS.

Guess it could have been worse and turned out like you, a suckhard know nothing babbling pig lover.
Pot and kettle much suckboy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Talihina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Oklahoma ever legalize weed (Nov '12) 8 hr Mrs Tucker 51
"Local literary fame is a pain" Nov 23 Clayton OK Citizens 3
Alco Nov 22 Yaa 3
choctaw hospital exit (Aug '10) Nov 21 Mrs L 34
Lies and destruction of evidence from city hall... Nov 21 Lahoma Roebuck 23
Stolen Horses From Pocahontas Road, Wister (Apr '14) Nov 20 sabotnik 3
Clayton Particals Nov 16 jester 3
Talihina Dating
Find my Match

Talihina People Search