mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5572 Jun 19, 2012
he's a damn sight better then damato was,i didn't here people saying he only got elected because of too many italians.republicans love the govt. teat,they only get angry,when they think others may be getting a little of it.we all know all republicans stand on their own two feet and never have received govt.asst.not one republican has ever gotten unemployment checks,ss,medicare,govt. asst.student loans,pell grants,mortgage deduction on taxes or anything else,because they believe like their heroine ayn rand said,no compromise ever,oh wait she got ss and medicare.
Frank Lucas

Syracuse, NY

#5573 Jun 19, 2012
Chuck Schumer took care of Wall Street, so Wall Street's gonna take care of Chuck Schumer.

It's called the "invisible primary." Nobody wins unless they can afford to buy millions of dollars of commercials from media companies, so you either have to be independently wealthy or suck up to the right people.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5574 Jun 20, 2012
while i agree with you frank,when the scotus equates money with free speech and makes new law by overturning two laws,one in place for a century,what's a politician to do.the scotus decision basically made all races a mad dash to suck up as much money and do and promise whatever it takes to get it.they have sown the seeds of the ruin of our democracy.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5575 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
while i agree with you frank,when the scotus equates money with free speech and makes new law by overturning two laws,one in place for a century,what's a politician to do.the scotus decision basically made all races a mad dash to suck up as much money and do and promise whatever it takes to get it.they have sown the seeds of the ruin of our democracy.
As if Washington hasn't already been running that way for at least 50 years. Citizens United merely made it obvious.

You've been asleep at the civic wheel and dreaming. Wake up. It's far later than you think.

Time to hack Washington back radically and put it back in its cage. Tell the permanent professional political class that has usurped the throne it's over, and they have to go get real jobs with the rest of us now.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5576 Jun 20, 2012
Frank Lucas wrote:
Chuck Schumer took care of Wall Street, so Wall Street's gonna take care of Chuck Schumer.
It's called the "invisible primary." Nobody wins unless they can afford to buy millions of dollars of commercials from media companies, so you either have to be independently wealthy or suck up to the right people.
It's far worse.

Chuck is generally acknowledged to control the biggest campaign war chest in Washington. He funds others' campaigns, and probably has about 25 or more other members of Congress in his pocket, who owe their seats to him, and now vote the way Chuck instructs them to.

This is the corrupt and dysfunctional Washington - Chuck has been working hard to turn it into the functional equivalent of Albany, with some success.

Throw the bums out.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5577 Jun 20, 2012
i just watched the jp morgan hearings and the republican senators were acting like lickspittles to him,then i read how much jp morgan gave to their re-election campaigns,so it is not a one party issue.if one side plays dirty,you had better be willing to play dirtier or you will lose.that's the way its always been and always will be in amer. politics.it's like the speech sean connerys' irish cop in eliot ness gives.they pull a knife,you pull a gun,they put one of yours in the hospital,you put one of theirs in the morgue.politicians play dirty,and lie because the amer.people allow it.
Forest Gump

Westbury, NY

#5578 Jun 20, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far worse.
Chuck is generally acknowledged to control the biggest campaign war chest in Washington. He funds others' campaigns, and probably has about 25 or more other members of Congress in his pocket, who owe their seats to him, and now vote the way Chuck instructs them to.
This is the corrupt and dysfunctional Washington - Chuck has been working hard to turn it into the functional equivalent of Albany, with some success.
Throw the bums out.
Thank God that Sen Gillibrand is independent and always votes her own mind. Excuse me, why are you laughing?
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5579 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
he's a damn sight better then damato was,i didn't here people saying he only got elected because of too many italians.republicans love the govt. teat,they only get angry,when they think others may be getting a little of it.we all know all republicans stand on their own two feet and never have received govt.asst.not one republican has ever gotten unemployment checks,ss,medicare,govt. asst.student loans,pell grants,mortgage deduction on taxes or anything else,because they believe like their heroine ayn rand said,no compromise ever,oh wait she got ss and medicare.
Chuckie Cheese is an opportunist...a worshipping Obamabot like you. The voters are ready to dump him, except for the deaf, dumb and blind ones like you.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5580 Jun 20, 2012
i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5581 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Your past 4 years of denial and your reaching back to 12 years render your worship of Obama interesting. Romney is not Bush, and Obama is not doing a damn thing to improve this nation. You remain a fool. Enjoy... at least until November. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5582 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
Bush OCD. You've got quite a case.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5583 Jun 20, 2012
where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#5584 Jun 20, 2012
We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5585 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
You must have missed the angry rants then. Obviously, that special ed. speed reading course didn't help you. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey in comprehension.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5586 Jun 20, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Or at least closer to it than the Obama, the deaf communicant of Rev. Wright's Church. Hallelujah! Mmm...mmm...mmm...
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5587 Jun 20, 2012
go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5588 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
I hire lowlife like you to do that for me. Now keep praying to Obama for the elusive hopey-changey; if you want it to happen sooner...try getting a job, fool.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5590 Jun 20, 2012
keep being a tool for the rich.support their right to pay a lower tax rate then their help does.that's why they keep our educational system operating at such low standards.without people like you,who are not smart enough to know there being used,things might actually improve.so keep on doing what you can to make sure the one percenters get even more.fool.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5592 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
keep being a tool for the rich.support their right to pay a lower tax rate then their help does.that's why they keep our educational system operating at such low standards.without people like you,who are not smart enough to know there being used,things might actually improve.so keep on doing what you can to make sure the one percenters get even more.fool.
The 1% pay almost all the taxes, and certainly pay all of your welfare. obscure jude, you need to pray harder to Obama for a better cardboard box in which to reside.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5593 Jun 21, 2012
wrong again they do not pay almost all the taxes,this is a myth spread by the rich and gobbled up by the gullible and easily led.first off,they hire lobbyist to bribe to get laws favoring them.secondly are you saying the 1% actually pay more in fed.gasoline taxes,then the other 99% of us.same thing with other fed and state taxes.wake up and smell the coffee,turn off fox and any other one sided network,put your racist views aside,get back on your meds,and try to take an honest assessment of the situation.then ask yourself,how come all the other 1st world nations are doing well,yet take better care of their citizens,and are all representative govts.,with officialls democratically elected.all we are no.one at anymore is the ability to blow the world to kingdom come.these countries still have extremely wealthy people,yet have figured out it's in societys' interest to try and help everyone better themselves.com pare their longevity,and ed. systems to ours.your vote of no confidence in americas' ability to better itself,i find bordering on down rite unamericanism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Tue Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Tue Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Hempstead mayor wants housing board changes (Apr '13) Dec 12 sugar babies 2
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 10 Bruser 2,362
Review: Maxy Nails (Jun '14) Dec 10 Gmeyer2309 7

Syosset News Video

Syosset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Syosset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Syosset