Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5579 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
he's a damn sight better then damato was,i didn't here people saying he only got elected because of too many italians.republicans love the govt. teat,they only get angry,when they think others may be getting a little of it.we all know all republicans stand on their own two feet and never have received govt.asst.not one republican has ever gotten unemployment checks,ss,medicare,govt. asst.student loans,pell grants,mortgage deduction on taxes or anything else,because they believe like their heroine ayn rand said,no compromise ever,oh wait she got ss and medicare.
Chuckie Cheese is an opportunist...a worshipping Obamabot like you. The voters are ready to dump him, except for the deaf, dumb and blind ones like you.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5580 Jun 20, 2012
i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5581 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Your past 4 years of denial and your reaching back to 12 years render your worship of Obama interesting. Romney is not Bush, and Obama is not doing a damn thing to improve this nation. You remain a fool. Enjoy... at least until November. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#5582 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
Bush OCD. You've got quite a case.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5583 Jun 20, 2012
where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#5584 Jun 20, 2012
We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5585 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
You must have missed the angry rants then. Obviously, that special ed. speed reading course didn't help you. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey in comprehension.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5586 Jun 20, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Or at least closer to it than the Obama, the deaf communicant of Rev. Wright's Church. Hallelujah! Mmm...mmm...mmm...
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5587 Jun 20, 2012
go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5588 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
I hire lowlife like you to do that for me. Now keep praying to Obama for the elusive hopey-changey; if you want it to happen sooner...try getting a job, fool.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5590 Jun 20, 2012
keep being a tool for the rich.support their right to pay a lower tax rate then their help does.that's why they keep our educational system operating at such low standards.without people like you,who are not smart enough to know there being used,things might actually improve.so keep on doing what you can to make sure the one percenters get even more.fool.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5592 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
keep being a tool for the rich.support their right to pay a lower tax rate then their help does.that's why they keep our educational system operating at such low standards.without people like you,who are not smart enough to know there being used,things might actually improve.so keep on doing what you can to make sure the one percenters get even more.fool.
The 1% pay almost all the taxes, and certainly pay all of your welfare. obscure jude, you need to pray harder to Obama for a better cardboard box in which to reside.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5593 Jun 21, 2012
wrong again they do not pay almost all the taxes,this is a myth spread by the rich and gobbled up by the gullible and easily led.first off,they hire lobbyist to bribe to get laws favoring them.secondly are you saying the 1% actually pay more in fed.gasoline taxes,then the other 99% of us.same thing with other fed and state taxes.wake up and smell the coffee,turn off fox and any other one sided network,put your racist views aside,get back on your meds,and try to take an honest assessment of the situation.then ask yourself,how come all the other 1st world nations are doing well,yet take better care of their citizens,and are all representative govts.,with officialls democratically elected.all we are no.one at anymore is the ability to blow the world to kingdom come.these countries still have extremely wealthy people,yet have figured out it's in societys' interest to try and help everyone better themselves.com pare their longevity,and ed. systems to ours.your vote of no confidence in americas' ability to better itself,i find bordering on down rite unamericanism.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5594 Jun 21, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Chuckie Cheese is an opportunist...a worshipping Obamabot like you. The voters are ready to dump him, except for the deaf, dumb and blind ones like you.
one word discripes chuck---JEW
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5595 Jun 21, 2012
racist and anti semitic,fine examples of the land of the free.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5596 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
racist and anti semitic,fine examples of the land of the free.
the truth hurts.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5601 Jun 22, 2012
jersey shut ins ,get out of moms basement,and into the real world,turn off fox,cut the zoloft pill in half,take a walk in the sunshine,listen to some beatle tunes,and try to look upon all americans as equals,not just white protestant males, but everybody,just like our const.says.and try to remember it's called free speech not popular speech.then try to research both sides of an issue before pronouncing your edicts on the matter.remember lifes a coin it has two sides.try it you might like it,remember baby steps.
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#5603 Jun 22, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
jersey shut ins ,get out of moms basement,and into the real world,turn off fox,cut the zoloft pill in half,take a walk in the sunshine,listen to some beatle tunes,and try to look upon all americans as equals,not just white protestant males, but everybody,just like our const.says.and try to remember it's called free speech not popular speech.then try to research both sides of an issue before pronouncing your edicts on the matter.remember lifes a coin it has two sides.try it you might like it,remember baby steps.
Poor, desperate Obama baby...mos36Charliemaddogmoron obscurejude can't run away from the Obama failure that has been attempting to destroy the USA for almost 4 years now. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey before November. There must be something wrong with his magic wand.
mos36charlie

Lakewood, NJ

#5604 Jun 22, 2012
Hosed!
Curious George

Jamaica Plain, MA

#5606 Jun 22, 2012
Fusco is the only man with the mental capacity to turn this Republic into the empire it should be. Vote FUSCO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 7 hr x3ashhhlleyyx3 16
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 hr Bruser 7,988
News Way to Go: Augie Cavallaro, Carle Place Sat L Cavallaro 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,422
Review: Speedway Motors (Apr '11) Mar 27 relieved 3
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... Mar 26 kncrl 1
Tarrantino murder Mar 25 released 2
Syosset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web