First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
AnyonNe heard anything? Heard the US Marshall's was bringing a bunch in.
SOB

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2012
that's like asking for a death wish
Chef 1

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2012
From the Kingsport Times.....ROGERSVILLE — The Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office has scheduled a press conference Wednesday at 11 a.m. to announce an extensive investigation into thousands of prescriptions pills which come out of Georgia and has been distributed in one area of Hawkins County.

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said,“My Office was assisted in this case by the D.E.A., T.B.I., A.T.F which resulted in several federal indictment that are being served in Hawkins County today (Tuesday).

This is the first time in the history of Hawkins County law enforcement that local, state and federal agencies have worked together like this as a team to combat drugs in this county.”
duh

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2012
http://timesnews.net/article/9048443/press-co...

Not going to happen. Wonder why...
Resident

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
AnyonNe heard anything? Heard the US Marshall's was bringing a bunch in
Yes sure did.Hope they get them all.Worse we have ever had in this area.Got several today. Used bus to transport. All agencey were involved. This is to continue, just the beginning. thanks to our sheriffs dept.
PRESS

Marion, NC

#6 Jun 26, 2012
wonder why the press conference was canceled
you havent a clue

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Cause it 's not Wednesday, Stupid!!
Curious

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sure did.Hope they get them all.Worse we have ever had in this area.Got several today. Used bus to transport. All agencey were involved. This is to continue, just the beginning. thanks to our sheriffs dept.
Was it a brown bus????

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Hell ya Does anyone know who they got i just wondering
Friend of a Friend

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2012
You had to show your I.D just to get into Beech Creek. They hit Light Rd. Heard they got just about the houses when you first go in that Rd.
Friend of a Friend

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Here are the names of the ones they got. James Light, Michael L. Dykes, Jackie D. Dykes, Lorne L. Loucel, Lisa A. Crawford, Virginia D. Light, Asa Kermit M. Calhoun, Steve A. Gooch, Jonathan L. Light, Jeremy R. Light, Michael B. Dykes, Daniel L. Dykes, Christy D. Dykes, Levi D. Love, and Shandeeda M. Compton
Jo Buck

Church Hill, VA

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Times has a short article online:

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9048482/15-f...
tomboy86

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sure did.Hope they get them all.Worse we have ever had in this area.Got several today. Used bus to transport. All agencey were involved. This is to continue, just the beginning. thanks to our sheriffs dept.
I agree get them all. what happened to the days of just pot smoking and everbody getting along good times good times.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2012
tomboy86 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree get them all. what happened to the days of just pot smoking and everbody getting along good times good times.


ILL agree wished them days was still around
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sure did.Hope they get them all.Worse we have ever had in this area.Got several today. Used bus to transport. All agencey were involved. This is to continue, just the beginning. thanks to our sheriffs dept.
Being you seem to have the scoop on all this events can you tell us if the hcsd is still being looked at for drug actives as well as some other shenangans that were or are still going on?
Hust Wondering

Woodsfield, OH

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Being you seem to have the scoop on all this events can you tell us if the hcsd is still being looked at for drug actives as well as some other shenangans that were or are still going on?
Butt heart that they got your family/friends?
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Hust Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Butt heart that they got your family/friends?
You need to go down to lake nebo and soak your head for an hour and no I do not think any of those people are friends or family.Saying this we should still pray for this people.
native of the creek

Dandridge, TN

#19 Jun 29, 2012
I'm glad they got a bunch of them! Hope they get a bunch more. Pills and other drugs have taken over that community. People are stealing from their neighbors to feed their addictions right and left. I remember growing up there and never locking a door, now everything has to be under lock and key and it's still not safe sometimes. There are plenty more up there to be rid of. Maybe if the problems are eliminated, the community can have some peace again.
nicole

United States

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Well you all don't no them and shouldn't be running your mouths about shit u don't know! Haven't u heard of innocent until proven guilty????
creeker

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 2, 2012
nicole wrote:
Well you all don't no them and shouldn't be running your mouths about shit u don't know! Haven't u heard of innocent until proven guilty????
hahaha seriously? i live on the creek and def know almost all of them... def "not innocent"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surgoinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garrett Campbell 9 min Wondering 16
***** last post wins ***** 13 min Sunshine 69
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 15 min Hmmm 13
The Alphabet game 31 min Jesse Hope 32
Faith in humanity restored 31 min Pretend 2 B Normal 1
Cherokee School Pictures 54 min Wendy 5
Kristy Necessary 1 hr middlecreekmoma 13
Surgoinsville Dating
Find my Match

Surgoinsville Jobs

Surgoinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Surgoinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Surgoinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]