created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 23, 2010

Arizona

141 votes

August 24 Arizona Primary Election: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jess

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I always vote.

“Homina Homina”

Since: Mar 07

Bisbee AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I think I'll vote August 24th instead of today.
Moe

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

The date is August 24th, duh.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Moe wrote:
The date is August 24th, duh.
Ssshhh. I just told him that Republican vote on Monday.
same critter

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Why bother? Those you trust will betray you as soon as they are elected. They do not fear the people. They do not work for the people. They laugh at you milling about thinking you can make a difference at the polls.
Nothing will change until they FEAR us. They are long overdue for a severe spanking. I would appreciate it very much if the local patriotards who vote could manage to bump that crater-faced ogre grijalva back to the soup line. He is a prime example of how voting does not work.
Nope I will not vote. Both parties are the same party and they both promote the newest political criminal on the block. Politicians should be gassed and ground into powder.
guest

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

funny
Vote for Jack or Ron

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Vote for Jack or Ron and vote no on all the propositions. Your vote matters. Do not be misled by people who say it doesn't matter. It does.

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

6

3

2

Why over-analyze the voting process? Just vote and be a part of it. Its a great and wonderful part of a free country!

Your vote DOES count. Which ever way you vote, you're exercising your American patriotism by VOTING!

The issues are clear and its time to "separate the wheat from the chaff".
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

same critter wrote:
Why bother? Those you trust will betray you as soon as they are elected. They do not fear the people. They do not work for the people. They laugh at you milling about thinking you can make a difference at the polls.
Nothing will change until they FEAR us. They are long overdue for a severe spanking. I would appreciate it very much if the local patriotards who vote could manage to bump that crater-faced ogre grijalva back to the soup line. He is a prime example of how voting does not work.
Nope I will not vote. Both parties are the same party and they both promote the newest political criminal on the block. Politicians should be gassed and ground into powder.
Yeah!!! and then we should kill em. J.W. Simms.
Guest

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

especially all tea party members
Elliott Ness

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

7

3

3

Our current crop of elected officials have let us down repeatedly. They have failed miserably at their job, of serving us-the people. Look at your home value, look at your savings and investments, look at the sorry state this county, state, and country is in. Your taxes are going to go through the roof. Had enough? Vote every single one of the bastards out. Simply vote for the unknown. The little guy. He or she that hasn't been bought and paid for by special interests. Anything is better than the crap we are receiving now.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Elliott Ness wrote:
....Simply vote for the unknown. The little guy. He or she that hasn't been bought and paid for by special interests.....
So that second or third name on the ballot is a regular guy and not a millionaire lawyer who just couldn't raise enough money to calumniate his opponent on the TV and is therefore, a trustworthy loyal fellow and not a petty grasping politician. You are a silly twisted boy.
Touche

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I'm disappointed with Arizona. They must prefer amnesty. Why return John McCain back to the Senate? Granted we didn't have much to choose from, but how soon the people forget. McCain one of the Keating 5. McCain along with Ted Kennedy trying for amnesty. McCain for the bailouts. McCain had a hand in throwing Wittmann under the wheels of the bus when it came to the moratorium. He's a desparate old fool who spent 20 million on a primary election. You better believe special interest help foot the 20 million $

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Touche wrote:
I'm disappointed with Arizona. They must prefer amnesty. Why return John McCain back to the Senate? Granted we didn't have much to choose from, but how soon the people forget. McCain one of the Keating 5. McCain along with Ted Kennedy trying for amnesty. McCain for the bailouts. McCain had a hand in throwing Wittmann under the wheels of the bus when it came to the moratorium. He's a desparate old fool who spent 20 million on a primary election. You better believe special interest help foot the 20 million $
Special interest has come to mean someone who supports your opponent. It used to mean a railroad or a steel mill. Now it is often said to be women.

The system won. The tea party is dead. The party's over. it's time to call it a day.
sun up

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the flu brain washing shots is a working , folks make sure you get yours, so you will vote liberal.. after all its free dont ya know..

why do you think they make it a real job just to get on a ballot ?? ya have to be part of thier systeem ,independents dont get to vote int eh primary's, its a right that we are being deprived of, why in a free country do i have to belong to any thing to vote,??
Independent Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

sun up wrote:
the flu brain washing shots is a working , folks make sure you get yours, so you will vote liberal.. after all its free dont ya know..
why do you think they make it a real job just to get on a ballot ?? ya have to be part of thier systeem ,independents dont get to vote int eh primary's, its a right that we are being deprived of, why in a free country do i have to belong to any thing to vote,??
Because, the idea is that the parties have the right, freedom of association, to choose their own standard bearer for each office.
One of the counters to that is, independents are paying for the costs of the primaries just like any othe taxpayers, and should not be excluded.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I still want to know why we are keeping up this silly voter registration foolishness when you don't have to have the card to vote and they won't accept it as identification. If you don't need it and you can't use it, why waste public funds sending them out and changing them when people move or change parties. If the only ID they want to see is a state issued driver's license, then why not just drop the whole voter registration circus and let anyone with proper ID vote. This is what they do in North Dakota and they don't have any problems.
sun up

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

because it keeps a lot of people working, dont cha kno

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sun up wrote:
because it keeps a lot of people working, dont cha kno
Couldn't we employ them doing something useful?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Guys, not being a resident of Arizona, I couln't vote for any of the candidates. I will be at the polls voting On November 2, 2010 though. We need to see each of you out voting to put a Conservative Republican or Tea Party candidate in office. It is time to get the liberal crap out of our states and Washington DC. We need each of your votes to do this. Yes, each vote (your vote) does make a difference. See you at the Polls on November 02, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Supai Discussions

Search the Supai Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AZ Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 6 illegals r criminals 448
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Fish Cake 89
AZ Affirmative Action - AZ Civil Rights Amendment,... (Oct '10) Oct '13 Natchanok Pala-en 141
AZ AZ Medical Marijuana Question, Proposition 203 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Fish Cake 1,599
AZ Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arizona i... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Inger Oppel 87
AZ Who do you support for State Mine Inspector in ... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Rose Curren 25
AZ Who do you support for Attorney General in Ariz... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Hailey Remian 32
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Coconino County was issued at April 20 at 6:06PM MST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Supai Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Supai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••