Comments
1 - 20 of 88 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
where is robo cop at

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2008
 

Judged:

4

4

3

where is our fearless depity at i heard that he got fired
Ura Dumbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 20, 2008
 

Judged:

5

5

4

He retired.
Rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2008
 

Judged:

9

6

6

where is robo cop at wrote:
where is our fearless depity at i heard that he got fired
One of the best deputies that every worked in this county..If we had more like him Nicholas Co would be a hell of lot better place to live. I would like to see him run for sheriff.
well

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i seen him in a wrecker last week driveing it.if that is retirement i dont what to lol
CRS Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ura Dumbass wrote:
He retired.
He retired from the county and is very happy in his new job. He told me himself, his health was a lot better and he has more time for his family. He was an asset to our county and is missed. Thanks for setting the record straight.
Jay

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So, question, since we are talking about cops. I heard if you want to take and sell drugs and you get caught in Summersville and you give the judge or the cops a list of those people you sell drugs to, then the judge will let you off clean and pursue the other drug dealers. Is this true- if so- calling all drug dealers- move to Summersville, all you have to do is rat someone out and you can keep selling- this is stupid- what kind of legal system are they running there? Do you still get a fine for parking your horse on mainstreet?
Pee-Bo

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 12, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I heard he was working the wrecker service under cover...............
Pee-Bo

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 12, 2008
 
and.....ya wound get a fine for parking your horse on main street if your parking with traffic flow and not aginst it.....
know it all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 8, 2008
 

Judged:

9

8

3

that robo, he had to retire. that sexual stuff had him bad. he could have lost his retirement. he was the worst that ever wore a uniform. if he arrested 100 90 of them walked. he did not know how or what it took to get a conviction
Richard higgins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 8, 2008
 

Judged:

8

7

6

I just found this site. As to the officer that you refer to as Robo. No, he didn't retire because of the sex charge, did you ever see where it went to court, it didn't. If it did the lady would have went to jail. Have you heard the one million dollar lawsuit that Robo filed aginst her. Have you checked his years of arrest records? No, he left the department with a total of 87% convictions on his arrests. No officer in the history of Nicholas County has this record. Did you know that he worked 5yrs for the DEA, you should see the awards he recieved from the FEDS.
Yes, he works at a wrecker sevice, most of the time he drive a tractor-trailer out of state, loves it. Draws his state retirment and makes 3 times the money he made at the county.
If you are going to mouth off on this site, know what you are talking about. I can punch 6 buttons on my keyboard and know your name, address, and phone number or your cell number. I almost forgot I can punch a few more keys and get a map to your residence.
There are people that read this site that knows the true fax, and then there are people who just let the BS fly.
wonderin

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 8, 2008
 
can you share with us the 6 buttons? I have seen some posts that I would like to know the identity of the writer. Some folks are just plain mean and like to spew crap about other people.

Thank you
puddin tane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 10, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There not buttons they are called keys. 80 some percent conviction rate, no way. Million dollar lawsuit no,no. More rhetoric and more lies. All of the great police officers dont bragg or blow about there awards. The ones that do have mental problems. And i agree with Higgins if you mouth off on this site, know what you are talking about. As for buttuons just push the top five to the left of the four bottom buttons to the top
No Problem

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 12, 2008
 

Judged:

9

8

6

As for the sexual harrassment law-suit. The lady won and was paid over $200,000.00. And as for the work with the DEA, it was actually the WV Central Drug Task Force. As for the 88% conviction rate, I have some ocean front property in WV that I would like to sell. Get my drift.
Mee2

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

8

8

7

The lady didnt win..it was settled out of court and that is a big fault with our sysyem of justice. Insurance companies will settle when they dont want to risk a trial even if the facts are for them winning.

I know both people as a by stander neither personally. The facts are on the side of the officers. I personally have seen this lady do things at work that just made my mouth drop open. I know these guys aint saints, but this was all contrived.
wonderin

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 15, 2008
 
Who was the lady? Never heard anything about this
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Mee2 wrote:
The lady didnt win..it was settled out of court and that is a big fault with our sysyem of justice. Insurance companies will settle when they dont want to risk a trial even if the facts are for them winning.
I know both people as a by stander neither personally. The facts are on the side of the officers. I personally have seen this lady do things at work that just made my mouth drop open. I know these guys aint saints, but this was all contrived.
I have seen this woman also do things that were not correct. You should also look to her family. They own a business across the street from the courthouse. This family has also created problems for the county just for money. This family sees an opportunity. Bottom line.
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 15, 2008
 
where is this lawsuit against this woman. In Nicholas or somewhere else? I am intersted.
Richard higgins wrote:
I just found this site. As to the officer that you refer to as Robo. No, he didn't retire because of the sex charge, did you ever see where it went to court, it didn't. If it did the lady would have went to jail. Have you heard the one million dollar lawsuit that Robo filed aginst her. Have you checked his years of arrest records? No, he left the department with a total of 87% convictions on his arrests. No officer in the history of Nicholas County has this record. Did you know that he worked 5yrs for the DEA, you should see the awards he recieved from the FEDS.
Yes, he works at a wrecker sevice, most of the time he drive a tractor-trailer out of state, loves it. Draws his state retirment and makes 3 times the money he made at the county.
If you are going to mouth off on this site, know what you are talking about. I can punch 6 buttons on my keyboard and know your name, address, and phone number or your cell number. I almost forgot I can punch a few more keys and get a map to your residence.
There are people that read this site that knows the true fax, and then there are people who just let the BS fly.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 16, 2008
 

Judged:

9

7

7

Richard higgins wrote:
I just found this site. As to the officer that you refer to as Robo. No, he didn't retire because of the sex charge, did you ever see where it went to court, it didn't. If it did the lady would have went to jail. Have you heard the one million dollar lawsuit that Robo filed against her. Have you checked his years of arrest records? No, he left the department with a total of 87% convictions on his arrests. No officer in the history of Nicholas County has this record. Did you know that he worked 5yrs for the DEA, you should see the awards he received from the FEDS.
Yes, he works at a wrecker service, most of the time he drive a tractor-trailer out of state, loves it. Draws his state retirement and makes 3 times the money he made at the county.
If you are going to mouth off on this site, know what you are talking about. I can punch 6 buttons on my keyboard and know your name, address, and phone number or your cell number. I almost forgot I can punch a few more keys and get a map to your residence.
There are people that read this site that knows the true fax, and then there are people who just let the BS fly.
The fact that you are calling key "buttons", proves to me that you can NOT do as you say.

The case of sexual harassment did not go to court because it was settled out of court.

The woman who brought the charges most certainly would NOT be in jail for telling the truth about former officer Robinson.
Buttons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JaneEyre wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you are calling key "buttons", proves to me that you can NOT do as you say.
The case of sexual harassment did not go to court because it was settled out of court.
The woman who brought the charges most certainly would NOT be in jail for telling the truth about former officer Robinson.
Brain droppings - Think about it.
My crystal ball tells me that you are a retired WVU Professor. Retired and living in Summersville with your wife. By the way no one likes you. Suprised that I could find this out?
patient

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 16, 2008
 

Judged:

10

9

8

Mee2 wrote:
The lady didnt win..it was settled out of court and that is a big fault with our sysyem of justice. Insurance companies will settle when they dont want to risk a trial even if the facts are for them winning.
I know both people as a by stander neither personally. The facts are on the side of the officers. I personally have seen this lady do things at work that just made my mouth drop open. I know these guys aint saints, but this was all contrived.
They settled out of court because if they hadn't, the county would have had to pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Summersville Forum right now

Search the Summersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min bacon hater 53,918
commissioners and crooks 45 min i retired i retired 2
hospital 2 hr Roger 41
Wilderness PSD sewer project 14 hr poco 15
David Sears 14 hr Wondering 1
Pam Cline's Easy Way Out 22 hr Sam Spade 46
El Marachi Mexican Restaurant Sun El Poncho 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Summersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••