Comments
1 - 20 of 718 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
anti-domestic terrorist

Del Rio, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I am real curious why I havent seen any posts about the Domestic terrorists invading Nicholas County this week? I just found out yeasterday, that Greenpeace (and their affiliates) are planning to disrupt our local mines here in Nicholas county. If you go to the website and check the schedule, they are planning an assault on our area from Wed thru August 1st. they plan to line up and stop the trucks and miners from entering work at the mines in
a "peaceful" display. if you further read their website, the tell of how they plan on jamming our West Virginia court system with lawsuits until they achieve the results they are looking for.

http://earthfirstnews.wordpress.com/2012/06/1...

http://rampscampaign.org/calendar/
friends of coal

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 22, 2012
i got a root they can hug on
Tree hugger

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jul 22, 2012
anti-domestic terrorist wrote:
I am real curious why I havent seen any posts about the Domestic terrorists invading Nicholas County this week? I just found out yeasterday, that Greenpeace (and their affiliates) are planning to disrupt our local mines here in Nicholas county. If you go to the website and check the schedule, they are planning an assault on our area from Wed thru August 1st. they plan to line up and stop the trucks and miners from entering work at the mines in
a "peaceful" display. if you further read their website, the tell of how they plan on jamming our West Virginia court system with lawsuits until they achieve the results they are looking for.
http://earthfirstnews.wordpress.com/2012/06/1...
http://rampscampaign.org/calendar/
Why do you want to always start something when every one is quite? Just can't let it be, can you?
securityguard

New York, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want to always start something when every one is quite? Just can't let it be, can you?
be friendly we will be friendly
friends of coal

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 22, 2012
go home
Citizen

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Protesting is one thing, to block and or hinder a company from doing its business within the law is another. I would really like to see them try and stop the coal miners from going to their job. I suspect it will get ugly very fast if the police do not prevent it. Coal companies and miners have a legal right to work and support their families. Protest fine, but do not break the law and disrupt these peoples livelihoods.
miners wife

Summersville, WV

#7 Jul 22, 2012
The article states that they intend to shut down a mine in a non-violent way. Don't think anyone is in the mood for their nonsense. They may get more than they bargained for........
miners

Summersville, WV

#8 Jul 22, 2012
These miners are under enough stress trying to support their families and not knowing if they'll have a job tomorrow. Hope none of the protesters causes a miner to snap.
miner

Belle, WV

#9 Jul 22, 2012
please come to my job
1 post removed
Tree hugger

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jul 22, 2012
securityguard wrote:
<quoted text>
be friendly we will be friendly
You post under so many different names it's really not hard to keep up with you. And You won't find a friendlier person on topix than me. If you notice I was answering to another poster!
Very fit

Beckley, WV

#12 Jul 22, 2012
He'll have more than a black lung when im done. I will be there. Come look me up, you can't miss me.
Tree hugger

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jul 22, 2012
miners wife wrote:
The article states that they intend to shut down a mine in a non-violent way. Don't think anyone is in the mood for their nonsense. They may get more than they bargained for........
Nobody is looking for a bargain. you like your coal, we like our trees, what's the big deal? We have our rights too, not here to threaten as you just did!
County Culture

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Leave the little commie bastards be- the worst thing for these sniveling urban cockroaches is if there are no incidents to make the news. Ignore them, they aren't native. Let the police handle them. There's no sport in fighting them, they aren't even capable of self-defense.
Worker

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is looking for a bargain. you like your coal, we like our trees, what's the big deal? We have our rights too, not here to threaten as you just did!
Why don't you save your own trees? How do you think it is justifiable to deny a rightful property owner the right to use his property as he sees fit. The only reason people mine coal is to provide for their families. Take the money out of the equationa nd there will be no mining. If you are so interested, provide money to all those that are involved.
yeah

Danielson, CT

#16 Jul 22, 2012
Ok I work at a place that uses coal but it's mostly underground coal. Use to work on a strip mine and seen the destruction of mountains and valleys.these company's don't care about the land just want to make money. I understand people need to make money but it's not right.
yeah

Danielson, CT

#17 Jul 22, 2012
One of the miners might run over a protestor with there rice burner. buy American
WV COALMINER

Huntington, WV

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you save your own trees? How do you think it is justifiable to deny a rightful property owner the right to use his property as he sees fit. The only reason people mine coal is to provide for their families. Take the money out of the equationa nd there will be no mining. If you are so interested, provide money to all those that are involved.
MONEY...that's what it's all about. The tree huggers are just here to make our coal miners mad enough to do something to them then slap a law suit on them!! At least our coal miners are making an honest living, unlike the tree huggers!! Question to tree huggers...Have you ever used a pencil and paper? Do you turn your lights on...ever? Do you wipe your a$$ with toilet paper?!! HUH? Do you travel in a car? So what fuels it? See it's all a crooked way to make MONEY!!
fyi

Summersville, WV

#19 Jul 22, 2012
They are camping out panther mountain at the road with the red broken kayak. i think they are planning on trying to screw with the work at Nicholas Energy on the 28. they are supposed to be walkin from theyre camp to the mine site on the 28.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#20 Jul 22, 2012
securityguard wrote:
<quoted text>be friendly we will be friendly
Stay home!
County Culture

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2012
I'll bet there are some drugs at that camp if a K-9 unit were to stroll through. Might end a problem before it starts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 57,227
Jeremy Frazer 3 hr Jeremyisbored 42
bad moms 6 hr Jeremy Frazer 8
Court house tax ladies 15 hr jc 19
Summersville Manor 17 hr Hempseed 1
sentencing for the England's Sun citizen 4
becky or ppl no her as rebecca willey (May '11) Sun rwilley 7
•••
•••
•••

Summersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••