First Prev
of 2
Next Last
icey

Morgantown, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2010
wouldn't the world would be a better place without all the hos runnin around town? and we all know who they are..
2 posts removed
u probably know me___lol

Durham, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2010
HELLL no.....when ya need some strange in ya neighborhood...who ya' gonna call....NUT BUSTERS...do do do do dododod..I ain't afraid of no SLUTS....bustin' makes me feel goood...yeah, yeah, yeah
meek

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2010
STPs won't make you feel good,
1 post removed
knowme

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 5, 2010
who are the sluts in summersville? There are so many with std here in this town. I will never date a girl here in this town everyone of them has something wrong with them..
chilly

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 5, 2010
meek wrote:
NO, but they make your engine run better.
meek

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 5, 2010
STDs, my mistake, and STP is good for your engine.
yeah

Daniels, WV

#10 Nov 5, 2010
Hey if you want a slut go to applebees the waitress there are sluts and has STD. Watch out there some of them has HERPES. I know my friend got his STD there...
summersville citizen

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2010
wow children the park is where you need to be if real grown ups went by what you childish people say summersville would be a without any morals.
u probably know me___lol

Durham, NC

#12 Nov 5, 2010
meek wrote:
ahh Meek...STP? Stone Temple Pilots?....Ohhh STDs...ahhh...lol...no thanks I wrap my willy thank u....I'm not like other guys ...I won't put my german soldier in a stinky cave without a rain coat...I mean he's gonna be doin' push-ups till he pukes...the least I can do is give him a coat...lmao
u probably know me___lol

Durham, NC

#13 Nov 5, 2010
summersville citizen wrote:
wow children the park is where you need to be if real grown ups went by what you childish people say summersville would be a without any morals.
How long have u been there?...lol very few people even know what morals are...Let's see how about the old mayor..sniff,sniff...or half the policee force?!
1 post removed
meek

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 5, 2010
u probably know me___lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have u been there?...lol very few people even know what morals are...Let's see how about the old mayor..sniff,sniff...or half the policee force?!
\

The people of my generations were taught morals by their parents and still lived by them. Granted, some of today young people don't have any morals. Whether they were taught morals by their parents is unknown. I know that my kids were taught morals and they do live by them. I would say that the majority of today youth knows what morals are and they possess them. Its the minority of the youth that don't have them, who gets all the attention.
icey

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2010
yeah wrote:
Hey if you want a slut go to applebees the waitress there are sluts and has STD. Watch out there some of them has HERPES. I know my friend got his STD there...
Amen. They better watch their back. They're gonna get in trouble if they cross a girl I know. She'll teach them a lesson.
juicy

Craigsville, WV

#17 Nov 6, 2010
watch out for that jess girl...she's at it again. she cheated on her first husband and now she is cheating on her second husband.
icey

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2010
juicy wrote:
watch out for that jess girl...she's at it again. she cheated on her first husband and now she is cheating on her second husband.
Geeze that's crazy. Why would someone hurt somebody like that? And if you're the person teasing the one cheating, how can u live with yourself knowing you're breaking up a relationship? Those ppl make me sick
bighoeme

Kenova, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2010
wellll im juicy like a peach dripp right off ya chin and the bubbilicious good make ya boy friend grin. im so flyyy.
Lovin tits

Summersville, WV

#20 Nov 8, 2010
i feel icey n wat shes sayin why would u break up a relationshi;p cuz itll come back round n f** u up its calld karma . n bighoeme you are so juicy y dont we hook up bbygirl??
icey

Morgantown, WV

#21 Nov 8, 2010
Lovin tits wrote:
i feel icey n wat shes sayin why would u break up a relationshi;p cuz itll come back round n f** u up its calld karma . n bighoeme you are so juicy y dont we hook up bbygirl??
exactly...and if you're so amazing bighoeme than why dont you get your own relationship instead of stealing others? No ones perfect and temptations are everywhere, but hooking up with someone thats already taken doesn't mean they love you. You're just letting ppl use you.
agree

Moundsville, WV

#22 Nov 9, 2010
icey wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...and if you're so amazing bighoeme than why dont you get your own relationship instead of stealing others? No ones perfect and temptations are everywhere, but hooking up with someone thats already taken doesn't mean they love you. You're just letting ppl use you.
anyone who has to take someone elses left overs is just a pathetic loser who cant get their own!!!! hoes will use anyone or say anything just to get their next fix.....maybe theyll get hold of some bad and suffer the rest of their pathetic lives!!! Bighoeme im sure is so miserable with her life that she feels that sleeping with others men makes her feel important so try praying for her and the humiliation she puts herself and family through!!! A person with a good self esteem wouldnt ever do such a thing so apparently this girl is sad and needs attention, just a shame she does it by disrespecting herself and others!
1 post removed
meek

Beckley, WV

#24 Nov 9, 2010
UOTE who="bighoeme"]welll l im juicy like a peach dripp right off ya chin and
I am afraid that this peach is rotten. I wouldn't want to eat it.
meek

Beckley, WV

#25 Nov 9, 2010
don't they think about how many men would want to marry them if they slept with most of the men in Nicholas County. She can't expect others to respect her if she doesn't respect herself. Their are plenty of men floating around who will just use her for their personal needs and when they tire of her they will past her along to someone else. She will end up with a bad reputation and stds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possibly coming into town 33 min Curious1 1
commissioners and crooks 1 hr john q public 10
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
Arsonist caught? (Jul '12) 4 hr noneofyourconcern 34
Trashy Wives 5 hr Angie 5
Block Party 5 hr Stacy 1
honestly in debt 8 hr Annoyed 3

Summersville Jobs

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]